Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump and Biden use “voter fraud” for campaign donations

Trump and Biden use “voter fraud” for campaign donations

President Donald could have a motive for keep screaming “voter fraud” in an attempt to raise money.
    Trump has bombarded his fans with requests for money to pay the legal fees for challenging Biden’s win. The disclaimer shows that part of this money won’t go to pay for these legal fees at all.

One disclaimer said that 50% of the donation would go to paying off the president’s “campaign debt”, with the other 50% to the voter fraud legal fees.
    Another Trump fundraising campaign leads to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee — a joint committee by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., and the Republican National Committee (RNC).

After some media reported some critical stories, a new PAC was started - Save America. Now 60% are going to Save America and 40% to the RNC. Only after some threshold is met, money will go to paying legal costs.
    These kind of “slush funds” (as some cynics call them) – PACs - are very flexible. Donald could use the cash on election campaigns for himself (which Trumptards probably won’t mind) and other politicians (that are well-known for pay-to-play kind of favours).

Joe Biden is also asking for donations for the legal challenges to protect his election win. The fine print shows that the first $142,000 contributed could go to the Democratic National Committee (this seems a little less flexible that Donald’s Save America PAC).

Larry Noble, former general counsel at the Federal Election Commission, explained that Trump could use the cash to finance his future in politrics:
    He’s really making a big deal about the challenge to the election, and that may very well be why a lot of people may give without paying attention to, or understanding, what the political language is. It’s pretty dangerous to our democracy to use attacking our elections as a fundraising tool.
    https://people.com/politics/donation...campaign-debt/
    (https://archive.is/9J51S)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course these caveats apply to any donation. Charities can be the worst. “Save the children!” and 98% goes to administrative costs...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    President Donald could have a motive for keep screaming “voter fraud” in an attempt to raise money.
    Trump has bombarded his fans with requests for money to pay the legal fees for challenging Biden’s win. The disclaimer shows that part of this money won’t go to pay for these legal fees at all.

One disclaimer said that 50% of the donation would go to paying off the president’s “campaign debt”, with the other 50% to the voter fraud legal fees.
    Another Trump fundraising campaign leads to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee — a joint committee by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., and the Republican National Committee (RNC).

After some media reported some critical stories, a new PAC was started - Save America. Now 60% are going to Save America and 40% to the RNC. Only after some threshold is met, money will go to paying legal costs.
    These kind of “slush funds” (as some cynics call them) – PACs - are very flexible. Donald could use the cash on election campaigns for himself (which Trumptards probably won’t mind) and other politicians (that are well-known for pay-to-play kind of favours).

Joe Biden is also asking for donations for the legal challenges to protect his election win. The fine print shows that the first $142,000 contributed could go to the Democratic National Committee (this seems a little less flexible that Donald’s Save America PAC).

Larry Noble, former general counsel at the Federal Election Commission, explained that Trump could use the cash to finance his future in politrics: https://people.com/politics/donation...campaign-debt/
    PURE BullSh*t

For the past 4 years the President has been subjected to all kinds of schemes trying to remove him from office.

Libertarians have been warning him since early March 2020 that covid19 was a scam to force the states to use mail in ballots

So he knew that he had to set up a formidable campaign wherein he not only had to oppose the Demo Rats he also had to fight the Deep State (FAUCI, BRENNAN , Clapper, et al a, nd their mouthpiece the Lamestream Media aka THE SEE BS NETWORK.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Wait...

You mean that the parties are cynically exploiting a news event for political gain?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    You mean that the parties are cynically exploiting a news event for political gain?
    I was totally flabbergasted when I learned that something like this could happen in the "land of the free"!

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    For the past 4 years the President has been subjected to all kinds of schemes trying to remove him from office.
    You mean like the Trump propaganda from Donald’s favourite crony CNN president Jeff Zucker?!?
    CNN the first network to give Donald's campaign the publicity, even before most media took Donald's bid for president serious...

Shortly before the 10 March 2016 debates on CNN, Donald asked Michael Cohen to phone his buddy, CNN president Jeff Zucker for some tips for the ongoing debates.
    Zucker refused to contact Donald by mail as requested by Cohen over the phone, even though “as fond as I am of the Boss” (Donald Trump) he has to be “careful”.
    Zucker also and wanted to give Donald a “weekly show” on CNN (of course at that time it wasn’t sure that Donald would be elected US president).

For some reason Fox’s Tucker Carlson forgets to conclude that CNN was supporting Donald Trump all through the 2016 election campaign: https://nypost.com/2020/09/09/jeff-z...-show-in-2016/

Here are some pictures of Caryn Zucker, with Donald and his good friend Ghislaine Maxwell.

Another interesting Trump-Cohen-Zucker link is that Donald’s youngest, Barron Trump, goes to the same private school as Zucker’s offspring.

Trump’s foundation donated more than $150,000 to the Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School (a.k.a. Columbia Prep) from 2014 to 2016.
    Jeff’s wife, Caryn Zucker, was on the school’s board from at least July 2012 to June 2014. During this time also Michael Cohen was on its board.

On the same day, Caryn Zucker was pictured with Donald and wife Melania; Trump’s foundation donated $50,000 to the school.
    For some reason the photo was deleted from the internet: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...fe-helped-lead

For more information on the connections between Donald "the boss" Trump and CNN president Zucker: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...1038&start=130
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Some cynics note that judges have quickly dismissed many of Donald’s “voter fraud” lawsuits, because the whole hysteria is nothing but a charade (without merit in legal jargon)…

Only after a donor reaches the maximum contribution limit for each group — $5,000 for Trump’s Save America PAC and $35,000 for the Republican National Committee — the (rest of the) money will go into legal accounts for Trump and continues to flow to the RNC.
    I’m no “expert” at this but this doesn’t sound convincing to me (so I think this analysis is wrong).
    $5,000 for the Save America PAC (at 60%) will be reached when a donor reaches $8333.
    $35,000 for the RNC (at 40%) will be reached when a donor reaches $87,500.

Leadership PACs (like Save America) have long been misused. They can legally be used to pay for questionable expenses.
    According to Adav Noti (former Federal Election Commission attorney):
    They could pay (Trump) children consulting fees. They could pay the children’s significant others consulting fees. They could buy Don Jr.’s book, which the campaign can’t do. They could do anything with it. There’s no personal use restriction.
    According to campaign finance attorney with the Common Cause, Paul S. Ryan:
    This is a slush fund. That’s the bottom line. Trump may just continue to string out this meritless litigation in order to fleece his own supporters of their money and use it in the coming years to pad his own lifestyle while teasing a 2024 candidacy.
    These “experts” agree that the money for Biden’s legal fees to defend his election win, is a lot less dubious.
    According to a “DNC official”, most of this money goes to the Democratic National Committee’s legal account, which could be used for legal expenses for Biden in this hysteria or to cover the legal and advertising costs for other Democrats: https://archive.is/KBOyK

I was totally flabbergasted when I learned that something like this could happen in the "land of the free"!

You mean like the Trump propaganda from Donald’s favourite crony CNN president Jeff Zucker?!?
    CNN the first network to give Donald's campaign the publicity, even before most media took Donald's bid for president serious...

Shortly before the 10 March 2016 debates on CNN, Donald asked Michael Cohen to phone his buddy, CNN president Jeff Zucker for some tips for the ongoing debates.
    Zucker refused to contact Donald by mail as requested by Cohen over the phone, even though “as fond as I am of the Boss” (Donald Trump) he has to be “careful”.
    Zucker also and wanted to give Donald a “weekly show” on CNN (of course at that time it wasn’t sure that Donald would be elected US president).

For some reason Fox’s Tucker Carlson forgets to conclude that CNN was supporting Donald Trump all through the 2016 election campaign: https://nypost.com/2020/09/09/jeff-z...-show-in-2016/

Here are some pictures of Caryn Zucker, with Donald and his good friend Ghislaine Maxwell.

Another interesting Trump-Cohen-Zucker link is that Donald’s youngest, Barron Trump, goes to the same private school as Zucker’s offspring.

Trump’s foundation donated more than $150,000 to the Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School (a.k.a. Columbia Prep) from 2014 to 2016.
    Jeff’s wife, Caryn Zucker, was on the school’s board from at least July 2012 to June 2014. During this time also Michael Cohen was on its board.

On the same day, Caryn Zucker was pictured with Donald and wife Melania; Trump’s foundation donated $50,000 to the school.
    For some reason the photo was deleted from the internet: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...fe-helped-lead

For more information on the connections between Donald "the boss" Trump and CNN president Zucker: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...1038&start=130
    What?

I am referring to the Brennan Dossier , the fake impeachment scam, the covid19 scam which tanked the economy and force the states to use mail in ballots
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

I am referring to the Brennan Dossier , the fake impeachment scam, the covid19 scam which tanked the economy and force the states to use mail in ballots
    What would these be without the blatant Trump support from ALL of the biggest media outlets?!?

Promoting fake stories to cover-up the many, many corruption scandals of the Trump-Kushner syndicate...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Of course these caveats apply to any donation. Charities can be the worst. “Save the children!” and 98% goes to administrative costs...
    save the children is a fake Q Anon scam.
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

What would these be without the blatant Trump support from ALL of the biggest media outlets?!?

Promoting fake stories to cover-up the many, many corruption scandals of the Trump-Kushner syndicate...
    It appears that Firestarter , PRB and TheCount are the same person.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    save the children is a fake Q Anon scam.
    What the hell is wrong with you?

Larry Noble, former general counsel at the Federal Election Commission, explained that Trump could use the cash to finance his future in politrics: https://people.com/politics/donation...campaign-debt/
    The Fake News Media aka THE SEE BS NETWORK , The Deep State ( Brennan, Clapper Fauci ) and the Demo Rats concocted a scam to tank the economy , force the states to adopt mail in ballots and steal the elections.

Let's concentrate on that.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

It appears that Firestarter , PRB and TheCount are the same person.
    You're another lying laywer.
    Even an attorney.

The scum that covers up the crimes of the elite.

The Fake News Media aka THE SEE BS NETWORK , The Deep State ( Brennan, Clapper Fauci ) and the Demo Rats concocted a scam to tank the economy , force the states to adopt mail in ballots and steal the elections.
    Let's not forget the important role of the liar-in-chief Donald in crashing the economy!
    Last edited by Firestarter; 11-15-2020 at 09:02 AM.

It looks like lying Donald and sleepy Joe will milk the voter fraud fraud until it’s dry.
    At one point they have to accept Biden (or Trump?) as elected president…

Thanks to RJ Liberty...

The least they could do is make the lawsuits convincing, but the court documents are filled with misspelled words.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Those lawsuits seem likely to fail, IMO. Just examining them myself, they're full of typos. No one even proofread them before they were filed. Words like "notvoted and recordedthesenewvotersashavingabirthdate", "lockedcredentialedchallengersoutofthe", "ThejurisdictionoftheCourttograntdeclaratoryrelief i sconferredby28U.S.C", "Venueisproperbecausea", "adefendantinherofficial capacity as Michigan’sSecretaryofState", "SecretaryofStateshall...issueinstructions andpromulgaterules...fortheconduct", etc.

Nearly every page has these errors. Parts of the Michigan complaint are difficult to read. This was sloppy, third-world work. Trump voters, don't place your hopes in these lawsuits. They will likely be thrown out as quickly as the last batch of misspelled suits were.

The following mocks Trump’s legal actions.
    Neither lawsuit is expected to make it very far in the federal court system and both of the error-plagued filings will likely need to be resubmitted in order to amend the numerous formatting mistakes that literally make certain segments essentially unreadable.
    https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electio...aken-lawsuits/

The following lawyer isn’t very positive about the “legal meltdown” of Trump’s “legal fiction” about voter fraud…
    He isn’t very impressed about Rudy Giuliani’s performance in court either.

B U L L S H I T

/
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Another Trump derangement syndrome Thread

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Another Trump derangement syndrome Thread
    Another Trumptard that believes anything lying Donald tells the brainwashed Q crowd...

B U L L S H I T
    More BS from our resident deep state attorney…
    Say old man, if you’re planning on motivating RPF members to expose you as a fraud, you’re doing an excellent job!

Another Trumptard that believes anything lying Donald tells the brainwashed Q crowd...

Say old man, if you’re planning on motivating RPF members to expose you as a fraud, you’re doing an excellent job!
    Watch the Michigan election fraud hearings and shut the f u c k up

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Biden is trying to steal the election.
    Thats a fact!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Biden is trying to steal the election.
    Thats a fact!
    INDEED, the evidence is overwhelming

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

It looks like lying Donald and sleepy Joe will milk the voter fraud fraud until it’s dry.

Thanks to RJ Liberty...

The least they could do is make the lawsuits convincing, but the court documents are filled with misspelled words.
    I've got no problem with Trump (or Biden) using claims of "election fraud" to raise money. This seems like the same sort of thing Feed the Children uses to get money: show an emaciated kid covered in flies/claim the election was "stolen" from you. It's just a way of funding the RNC and DNC, two of the most corrupt organizations the world has ever seen.

My problems with taking frivolous case after frivolous case to court is that those court cases are being paid for by the taxpayer, and they delay real cases from being seen. If Trump is going to file lawsuits, his lawyers should at least take the time to make sure the suits can be read. The "Kraken" lawsuits are very unlikely to be taken seriously. Reason reports on the dubious "Kraken" lawsuits:

Quote Originally Posted by Reason
    While mistakes like these obviously do not go the heart of Powell's allegations, they do reflect a general lack of care. We will see what the courts make of her claims. But even if the lawsuits are quickly dismissed, it probably will not weaken the faith of Trump supporters who still believe he actually won.

Watch the Michigan election fraud hearings and shut the f u c k up
    More eloquent posts by our resident deep state attorney?
    Could you have a financial motive for posting all this nonsense (and these other eloquent posts)?!?

It’s not like you don’t understand that when the filed court documents are literally unreadable because of the many incorrect spelled words, we’re not dealing with serious lawsuits!

My problems with taking frivolous case after frivolous case to court is that those court cases are being paid for by the taxpayer, and they delay real cases from being seen.
    That’s sort of the “other” financial argument against these lawsuits that it also costs the taxpayer money.
    I don’t see how that could be a motive for lying Donald, or the crooked lawyers involved, but $170 million could be, even if Trump would be a billionaire (which I don’t believe he is). That’s more than the Trump Make America Great Again Committee raised in the second quarter of 2020 ($125 million)!
    President Trump’s political operation has raised more than $170 million since Election Day, using a blizzard of misleading appeals about the election to shatter fundraising records set during the campaign, according to people with knowledge of the contributions.
    https://archive.is/Uvqg3

That’s sort of the “other” financial argument against these lawsuits that it also costs the taxpayer money.
    I don’t see how that could be a motive for lying Donald, or the crooked lawyers involved, but $170 million could be, even if Trump would be a billionaire (which I don’t believe he is). That’s more than the Trump Make America Great Again Committee raised in the second quarter of 2020 ($125 million)!
    https://archive.is/Uvqg3
    Yep. It's just another Trump Get Rich Quick scheme. But as a taxpayer, I'm footing the bill for these lawsuits to be seen in court. There's a real economic cost for frivolous lawsuits: they cost the taxpayers billions and clog the court system.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yep. It's just another Trump Get Rich Quick scheme.
    But can we really blame Trump? I guess that lots of people would gladly stage a media hysteria for a profit of only a part of $170 million (with complete disregard for wasting tax money)!
    It’s not even “illegal”. Although hypothetically speaking, attorneys could be disbarred for this type of misconduct.

But as a taxpayer, I'm footing the bill for these lawsuits to be seen in court. There's a real economic cost for frivolous lawsuits: they cost the taxpayers billions and clog the court system.
    I find the following examples of harassing people that weren’t too positive on lying Donald, with frivolous lawsuits, more troubling…

Lying Donald sued reporter Tim O’Brien for $5 billion, because he had dared to claim in his book Trump Nation that Donald Duck Trump is only worth $150 to 250 million. The lawsuit was tossed.

But it can get even more idiotic – lying Donald once sued comedian Bill Maher for $5 million, for claiming that Trump was from an orang-utan father (I’m not suggesting that this is funny though): http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...-trump/309261/

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Wait...

LOL

Former Reagan campaign director Ed Rollins slams pro-Trump attorney as 'glorified ambulance chaser'
    Rollins warns 'Brian Kilmeade Show' Trump team's antics could cost GOP 'two critical Senate races'
    Fox News
    Rollins, who has regularly expressed support for Trump himself, also accused attorney Sidney Powell of being "off on some crazy fundraising effort" and described former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani as "not who you would call a legal scholar who would be ready to go to the Supreme Court."

I think that the following is a better analogy of the actions of Donald’s attorneys.
    EDIT - for some reason Web.archive.org once again deleted a picture...

I certainly won’t claim that I understand legal matters better than a crooked attorney that got his lying degree way back in the 1970s…
    But I don’t even understand what the purpose of these lawsuits is, other than creating a media hysteria to get Trumptards donating $170 million.
    The maximum result of these lawsuits is a recount. But you don’t need to argue some bizarre voter fraud “conspiracy theory” – involving the long diseased Hugo Chavez - in a court of law to achieve this aim.

RPF members won’t be surprised that I like a good conspiracy story now and then.
    I would find voter fraud conspiracy theories that accuse one or several of the following a lot more interesting.

Bush.
    Bin Laden.
    Carlyle Group.
    Cisneros.
    Viva-Frei-breaks-down-voting-machine-quot-glitch
    Last edited by Firestarter; 12-08-2020 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    LOL

Former Reagan campaign director Ed Rollins slams pro-Trump attorney as 'glorified ambulance chaser'
    Rollins warns 'Brian Kilmeade Show' Trump team's antics could cost GOP 'two critical Senate races'
    Fox News
    Rollins, who has regularly expressed support for Trump himself, also accused attorney Sidney Powell of being "off on some crazy fundraising effort" and described former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani as "not who you would call a legal scholar who would be ready to go to the Supreme Court."
    Despite his reputation as a prosecutor vis a vis the mafia, he always struck me as a near-moron, i.e. not the sort of person likely to orchestrate winning cases against presumably very competent mob lawyers. I'd guess that Rudy was always the TV face for other people who did the actual work, whether in prosecuting the mob or governing NYC. And now his TV face melts into brown goop from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    This doesn’t mean that the voter fraud fraud will stop, but…

It looks like nothing can stop sleepy Joe to be inaugurated US president. Supreme Court denies Donald’s legal request to block certification of Pennsylvania’s election result in favour of Biden (11 minutes).

According to the following, president Trump tried in vain to steal the election by purging some 16.5 million citizens (mostly black and Latino) from the voter rolls. In the end many were restored, but the disenfranchised still counted millions.

By referendum, Floridians restored more than a million ex-felons to the voter rolls, which would probably give Florida to Biden. But Florida imposed “impossible to ascertain” demands that they pay fines or fees, which effectively meant that they couldn’t vote nonetheless.
    This delivered Florida to Donald.

The story also claims that Biden won, because the younger generation – some 85 million millennials — hate lying Donald so much that they voted for sleepy Joe: http://www.intrepidreport.com/archives/31440

This should end the voter fraud fraud…
    On Monday, 14 December, Biden will be confirmed as president elect of the US by the Electoral College after the Supreme Court rejected Donald’s voter fraud “conspiracy” lawsuit.

Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse applauded the court’s decision:
    Since Election Night, a lot of people have been confusing voters by spinning Kenyan Birther-type, ‘Chavez rigged the election from the grave’ conspiracy theories, but every American who cares about the rule of law should take comfort that the Supreme Court — including all three of President Trump’s picks — closed the book on the nonsense.
    Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro said the court “saw through this seditious abuse of the judicial process”:
    While these stunts are legally insignificant, their cost to our country — in misleading the public about a free and fair election and in tearing at our Constitution — is high and we will not tolerate them from our sister states or anyone else.
    https://archive.is/SzY0q

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast