Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Trump and Biden use “voter fraud” for campaign donations

  1. #1

    Trump and Biden use “voter fraud” for campaign donations

    President Donald could have a motive for keep screaming “voter fraud” in an attempt to raise money.
    Trump has bombarded his fans with requests for money to pay the legal fees for challenging Biden’s win. The disclaimer shows that part of this money won’t go to pay for these legal fees at all.

    One disclaimer said that 50% of the donation would go to paying off the president’s “campaign debt”, with the other 50% to the voter fraud legal fees.
    Another Trump fundraising campaign leads to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee — a joint committee by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., and the Republican National Committee (RNC).

    After some media reported some critical stories, a new PAC was started - Save America. Now 60% are going to Save America and 40% to the RNC. Only after some threshold is met, money will go to paying legal costs.
    These kind of “slush funds” (as some cynics call them) – PACs - are very flexible. Donald could use the cash on election campaigns for himself (which Trumptards probably won’t mind) and other politicians (that are well-known for pay-to-play kind of favours).

    Joe Biden is also asking for donations for the legal challenges to protect his election win. The fine print shows that the first $142,000 contributed could go to the Democratic National Committee (this seems a little less flexible that Donald’s Save America PAC).

    Larry Noble, former general counsel at the Federal Election Commission, explained that Trump could use the cash to finance his future in politrics:
    He’s really making a big deal about the challenge to the election, and that may very well be why a lot of people may give without paying attention to, or understanding, what the political language is. It’s pretty dangerous to our democracy to use attacking our elections as a fundraising tool.
    https://people.com/politics/donation...campaign-debt/
    (https://archive.is/9J51S)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Of course these caveats apply to any donation. Charities can be the worst. “Save the children!” and 98% goes to administrative costs...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    President Donald could have a motive for keep screaming “voter fraud” in an attempt to raise money.
    Trump has bombarded his fans with requests for money to pay the legal fees for challenging Biden’s win. The disclaimer shows that part of this money won’t go to pay for these legal fees at all.

    One disclaimer said that 50% of the donation would go to paying off the president’s “campaign debt”, with the other 50% to the voter fraud legal fees.
    Another Trump fundraising campaign leads to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee — a joint committee by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., and the Republican National Committee (RNC).

    After some media reported some critical stories, a new PAC was started - Save America. Now 60% are going to Save America and 40% to the RNC. Only after some threshold is met, money will go to paying legal costs.
    These kind of “slush funds” (as some cynics call them) – PACs - are very flexible. Donald could use the cash on election campaigns for himself (which Trumptards probably won’t mind) and other politicians (that are well-known for pay-to-play kind of favours).

    Joe Biden is also asking for donations for the legal challenges to protect his election win. The fine print shows that the first $142,000 contributed could go to the Democratic National Committee (this seems a little less flexible that Donald’s Save America PAC).

    Larry Noble, former general counsel at the Federal Election Commission, explained that Trump could use the cash to finance his future in politrics: https://people.com/politics/donation...campaign-debt/
    (https://archive.is/9J51S)
    PURE BullSh*t

    For the past 4 years the President has been subjected to all kinds of schemes trying to remove him from office.

    Libertarians have been warning him since early March 2020 that covid19 was a scam to force the states to use mail in ballots

    So he knew that he had to set up a formidable campaign wherein he not only had to oppose the Demo Rats he also had to fight the Deep State (FAUCI, BRENNAN , Clapper, et al a, nd their mouthpiece the Lamestream Media aka THE SEE BS NETWORK.

    .
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  5. #4
    Wait...

    You mean that the parties are cynically exploiting a news event for political gain?

    "Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

    -H. L. Mencken

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    You mean that the parties are cynically exploiting a news event for political gain?
    I was totally flabbergasted when I learned that something like this could happen in the "land of the free"!


    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    For the past 4 years the President has been subjected to all kinds of schemes trying to remove him from office.
    You mean like the Trump propaganda from Donald’s favourite crony CNN president Jeff Zucker?!?
    CNN the first network to give Donald's campaign the publicity, even before most media took Donald's bid for president serious...


    Shortly before the 10 March 2016 debates on CNN, Donald asked Michael Cohen to phone his buddy, CNN president Jeff Zucker for some tips for the ongoing debates.
    Zucker refused to contact Donald by mail as requested by Cohen over the phone, even though “as fond as I am of the Boss” (Donald Trump) he has to be “careful”.
    Zucker also and wanted to give Donald a “weekly show” on CNN (of course at that time it wasn’t sure that Donald would be elected US president).

    For some reason Fox’s Tucker Carlson forgets to conclude that CNN was supporting Donald Trump all through the 2016 election campaign: https://nypost.com/2020/09/09/jeff-z...-show-in-2016/



    Here are some pictures of Caryn Zucker, with Donald and his good friend Ghislaine Maxwell.



    Another interesting Trump-Cohen-Zucker link is that Donald’s youngest, Barron Trump, goes to the same private school as Zucker’s offspring.

    Trump’s foundation donated more than $150,000 to the Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School (a.k.a. Columbia Prep) from 2014 to 2016.
    Jeff’s wife, Caryn Zucker, was on the school’s board from at least July 2012 to June 2014. During this time also Michael Cohen was on its board.

    On the same day, Caryn Zucker was pictured with Donald and wife Melania; Trump’s foundation donated $50,000 to the school.
    For some reason the photo was deleted from the internet: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...fe-helped-lead


    For more information on the connections between Donald "the boss" Trump and CNN president Zucker: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...1038&start=130
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  7. #6
    Some cynics note that judges have quickly dismissed many of Donald’s “voter fraud” lawsuits, because the whole hysteria is nothing but a charade (without merit in legal jargon)…

    Only after a donor reaches the maximum contribution limit for each group — $5,000 for Trump’s Save America PAC and $35,000 for the Republican National Committee — the (rest of the) money will go into legal accounts for Trump and continues to flow to the RNC.
    I’m no “expert” at this but this doesn’t sound convincing to me (so I think this analysis is wrong).
    $5,000 for the Save America PAC (at 60%) will be reached when a donor reaches $8333.
    $35,000 for the RNC (at 40%) will be reached when a donor reaches $87,500.

    Leadership PACs (like Save America) have long been misused. They can legally be used to pay for questionable expenses.
    According to Adav Noti (former Federal Election Commission attorney):
    They could pay (Trump) children consulting fees. They could pay the children’s significant others consulting fees. They could buy Don Jr.’s book, which the campaign can’t do. They could do anything with it. There’s no personal use restriction.
    According to campaign finance attorney with the Common Cause, Paul S. Ryan:
    This is a slush fund. That’s the bottom line. Trump may just continue to string out this meritless litigation in order to fleece his own supporters of their money and use it in the coming years to pad his own lifestyle while teasing a 2024 candidacy.
    These “experts” agree that the money for Biden’s legal fees to defend his election win, is a lot less dubious.
    According to a “DNC official”, most of this money goes to the Democratic National Committee’s legal account, which could be used for legal expenses for Biden in this hysteria or to cover the legal and advertising costs for other Democrats: https://archive.is/KBOyK
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I was totally flabbergasted when I learned that something like this could happen in the "land of the free"!



    You mean like the Trump propaganda from Donald’s favourite crony CNN president Jeff Zucker?!?
    CNN the first network to give Donald's campaign the publicity, even before most media took Donald's bid for president serious...


    Shortly before the 10 March 2016 debates on CNN, Donald asked Michael Cohen to phone his buddy, CNN president Jeff Zucker for some tips for the ongoing debates.
    Zucker refused to contact Donald by mail as requested by Cohen over the phone, even though “as fond as I am of the Boss” (Donald Trump) he has to be “careful”.
    Zucker also and wanted to give Donald a “weekly show” on CNN (of course at that time it wasn’t sure that Donald would be elected US president).

    For some reason Fox’s Tucker Carlson forgets to conclude that CNN was supporting Donald Trump all through the 2016 election campaign: https://nypost.com/2020/09/09/jeff-z...-show-in-2016/



    Here are some pictures of Caryn Zucker, with Donald and his good friend Ghislaine Maxwell.



    Another interesting Trump-Cohen-Zucker link is that Donald’s youngest, Barron Trump, goes to the same private school as Zucker’s offspring.

    Trump’s foundation donated more than $150,000 to the Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School (a.k.a. Columbia Prep) from 2014 to 2016.
    Jeff’s wife, Caryn Zucker, was on the school’s board from at least July 2012 to June 2014. During this time also Michael Cohen was on its board.

    On the same day, Caryn Zucker was pictured with Donald and wife Melania; Trump’s foundation donated $50,000 to the school.
    For some reason the photo was deleted from the internet: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...fe-helped-lead


    For more information on the connections between Donald "the boss" Trump and CNN president Zucker: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...1038&start=130
    What?

    I am referring to the Brennan Dossier , the fake impeachment scam, the covid19 scam which tanked the economy and force the states to use mail in ballots
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    I am referring to the Brennan Dossier , the fake impeachment scam, the covid19 scam which tanked the economy and force the states to use mail in ballots
    What would these be without the blatant Trump support from ALL of the biggest media outlets?!?

    Promoting fake stories to cover-up the many, many corruption scandals of the Trump-Kushner syndicate...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Of course these caveats apply to any donation. Charities can be the worst. “Save the children!” and 98% goes to administrative costs...
    save the children is a fake Q Anon scam.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    What would these be without the blatant Trump support from ALL of the biggest media outlets?!?

    Promoting fake stories to cover-up the many, many corruption scandals of the Trump-Kushner syndicate...
    It appears that Firestarter , PRB and TheCount are the same person.
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    save the children is a fake Q Anon scam.
    What the hell is wrong with you?
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Super Joe Biden is already draining the swamp?

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    President Donald could have a motive for keep screaming “voter fraud” in an attempt to raise money.
    Trump has bombarded his fans with requests for money to pay the legal fees for challenging Biden’s win. The disclaimer shows that part of this money won’t go to pay for these legal fees at all.

    One disclaimer said that 50% of the donation would go to paying off the president’s “campaign debt”, with the other 50% to the voter fraud legal fees.
    Another Trump fundraising campaign leads to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee — a joint committee by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., and the Republican National Committee (RNC).

    After some media reported some critical stories, a new PAC was started - Save America. Now 60% are going to Save America and 40% to the RNC. Only after some threshold is met, money will go to paying legal costs.
    These kind of “slush funds” (as some cynics call them) – PACs - are very flexible. Donald could use the cash on election campaigns for himself (which Trumptards probably won’t mind) and other politicians (that are well-known for pay-to-play kind of favours).

    Joe Biden is also asking for donations for the legal challenges to protect his election win. The fine print shows that the first $142,000 contributed could go to the Democratic National Committee (this seems a little less flexible that Donald’s Save America PAC).

    Larry Noble, former general counsel at the Federal Election Commission, explained that Trump could use the cash to finance his future in politrics: https://people.com/politics/donation...campaign-debt/
    (https://archive.is/9J51S)
    The Fake News Media aka THE SEE BS NETWORK , The Deep State ( Brennan, Clapper Fauci ) and the Demo Rats concocted a scam to tank the economy , force the states to adopt mail in ballots and steal the elections.

    Let's concentrate on that.
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    It appears that Firestarter , PRB and TheCount are the same person.
    You're another lying laywer.
    Even an attorney.

    The scum that covers up the crimes of the elite.


    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    The Fake News Media aka THE SEE BS NETWORK , The Deep State ( Brennan, Clapper Fauci ) and the Demo Rats concocted a scam to tank the economy , force the states to adopt mail in ballots and steal the elections.
    Let's not forget the important role of the liar-in-chief Donald in crashing the economy!
    Last edited by Firestarter; 11-15-2020 at 09:02 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-world/page3

    Donald Trump, another puppet controlled by the international elite: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...=1038&start=60



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-09-2020, 06:16 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-25-2020, 09:56 PM
  3. Campaign Confronting Vote Fraud? Donations...
    By Merk in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 09:00 AM
  4. A campaign to end voter fraud
    By Maximilian American in forum Campaign for Liberty
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 08:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •