Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ron Paul Institute : Trump Hires Neocon Slayer (Col. Macgregor)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Right on track for #AfghanExit Christmas 2020?

Acting Sec. Def. sounding a lot like Ron Paul. Oh his advisor is a good friend of Ron's.

"We are not a people of perpetual war -- it is the antithesis of everything for which we stand and for which our ancestors fought. All wars must end."

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    lol
    keep trying to be right
    Right about what @tebowlives? The fact that you felt so triggered by something I said and it wasn't even directed at you? Maybe you are in that special little group after all. Next time I will explain excruciatingly slow, just for you, happy?
    Last edited by eleganz; 11-15-2020 at 03:18 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Right about what @tebowlives? The fact that you felt so triggered by something I said and it wasn't even directed at you?
    Doesn't matter if it was directed by me or not when i respond. You don't get to make the rules. Again, get off your high horse.
    The fact that you act like people here are ignorant.

Maybe you are in that special little group after all. Next time I will explain excruciatingly slow, just for you, happy?
    For sure you are in the group that thinks you are in the know and others are not. Next time don't be such an arrogant clown.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 11-15-2020 at 04:51 AM.

So looking at his views below, "Neocon Slayer" is like "Ilhan Omar of Penatagon" ?
    If Trump didn't ask him to step down, could be a game changer for future of GOPA wing:

Pentagon senior adviser accused Pompeo and senior politicians of taking money and getting rich from 'the Israeli lobby'

By Andrew Kaczynski and Em Steck, CNN
    Fri November 13, 2020

(CNN)A new senior adviser at the Pentagon repeatedly said the United States' support for Israel was the result of "Israeli lobby" money and accused prominent officials, including Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, of becoming "very very rich," from their support for Israel.

Retired Army Col. Douglas Macgregor, who was appointed as senior adviser to newly installed acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller this week, made the comments in two media appearances in 2012 and 2019.

"You have to look at the people that donate to those individuals," Macgregor said in a September 2019 interview when asked if then-national security adviser John Bolton and Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham wanted war with Iran. "Mr. Bolton has become very, very rich and is in the position he's in because of his unconditional support for the Israeli lobby. He is their man on the ground, in the White House."
    "The same thing is largely true for Mr. Pompeo, he has aspirations to be president," he added. "He has his hands out for money from the Israeli lobby, the Saudis and others."
    An outspoken critic of American foreign policy and "endless" wars, Macgregor also said the Israel lobby has "enormous influence" on Congress and accused the lobby of wanting to instigate "military strikes" with Iran in a 2012 interview with the Russian-state media network RT.

Trump calls on Ilhan Omar to resign from Congress for ‘anti-Semitism’
    February 12, 2019
    WASHINGTON (JTA) — President Donald Trump called on Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., to resign from Congress for what he said was her anti-Semitism.
    “It’s terrible what she said and I think she should either resign from Congress, or she should certainly resign from the House Foreign Affairs Committee,” Trump told reporters on Tuesday. “What she said is so deep-seated in her heart that her lame apology, and that’s what it was, it was lame and she didn’t mean a word of it, was just not appropriate. I think she should resign from Congress.”
    Omar, in her first term in the Congress, said Sunday on Twitter that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee pays lawmakers to be pro-Israel.

Jewish Groups Decry ‘Antisemitic’ Comments Made by Retired US Army Col. Douglas Macgregor

Jewish groups have expressed concern over President Donald Trump’s nominee for the post of US ambassador to Germany, citing past comments that invoked antisemitic tropes. Retired US Army Col. Douglas Macgregor — Trump’s choice to replace previous envoy Richard Grenell, who has returned from Berlin to work for the president’s re-election campaign — has used the political term “neocon,” short for “neoconservative,” as a pejorative on several occasions.
    In a 2012 interview, Macgregor blamed “neocons” for “making decisions in Washington that in their minds are beneficial to a foreign power and are not necessarily good for the American people or the United States.”
    algemeiner.com/2020/07/29/jewish-groups-decry-antisemitic-comments-made-by-trump-nominee-for-us-ambassador-to-germany/

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

Pentagon senior adviser accused Pompeo and senior politicians of taking money and getting rich from 'the Israeli lobby'

Fri November 13, 2020

(CNN)A new senior adviser at the Pentagon repeatedly said the United States' support for Israel was the result of "Israeli lobby" money and accused prominent officials, including Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, of becoming "very very rich," from their support for Israel.

Retired Army Col. Douglas Macgregor, who was appointed as senior adviser to newly installed acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller this week, made the comments in two media appearances in 2012 and 2019.

"You have to look at the people that donate to those individuals," Macgregor said in a September 2019 interview when asked if then-national security adviser John Bolton and Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham wanted war with Iran. "Mr. Bolton has become very, very rich and is in the position he's in because of his unconditional support for the Israeli lobby. He is their man on the ground, in the White House."
    "The same thing is largely true for Mr. Pompeo, he has aspirations to be president," he added. "He has his hands out for money from the Israeli lobby, the Saudis and others."
    An outspoken critic of American foreign policy and "endless" wars, Macgregor also said the Israel lobby has "enormous influence" on Congress and accused the lobby of wanting to instigate "military strikes" with Iran in a 2012 interview with the Russian-state media network RT.

Jewish Groups Decry ‘Antisemitic’ Comments Made by Retired US Army Col. Douglas Macgregor

Jewish groups have expressed concern over President Donald Trump’s nominee for the post of US ambassador to Germany, citing past comments that invoked antisemitic tropes. Retired US Army Col. Douglas Macgregor — Trump’s choice to replace previous envoy Richard Grenell, who has returned from Berlin to work for the president’s re-election campaign — has used the political term “neocon,” short for “neoconservative,” as a pejorative on several occasions.
    In a 2012 interview, Macgregor blamed “neocons” for “making decisions in Washington that in their minds are beneficial to a foreign power and are not necessarily good for the American people or the United States.”
    algemeiner.com/2020/07/29/jewish-groups-decry-antisemitic-comments-made-by-trump-nominee-for-us-ambassador-to-germany/

That makes me like Douglas MacGregor even more

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Trump (Finally) Hires Neocon Slayer

By Daniel McAdams

Ron Paul Institute

November 16, 2020
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Hillary Clinton emails released by wikileaks in the summer of 2016 showed that the Demo Rats were willing to start WW3 in order to help Israel expand its borders into Syria.
    I assumed that this was part of the plan just because why wouldnt it be.

But theres actual written confirmation?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Even if this could be good appointment from 'America-First' standpoint, it is a politically risky move and could have detrimental impact on future funding of MAGA movement and prospects of future political run of anyone from Trump clan (especially if new 'Neocon Slayer' leader managed to oversee exit of troops from Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria during next 6 weeks).

'Follw the money' conundrum could sink GOPA funded wing in last six weeks of 2020 and take down 'America First' revolution with it?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Even if this could be good appointment from 'America-First' standpoint, it is a politically risky move and could have detrimental impact on future funding of MAGA movement and prospects of future political run of anyone from Trump clan (especially if new 'Neocon Slayer' leader managed to oversee exit of troops from Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria during next 6 weeks).

'Follw the money' conundrum could sink GOPA funded wing in last six weeks of 2020 and take down 'America First' revolution with it?

This is the President last 4 year term so he must REALLY place AMERICA FIRST AND FOREMOST and bring the boys home ----no more wars.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is the President last 4 year term so he must REALLY place AMERICA FIRST AND FOREMOST and bring the boys home ----no more wars.
    Actually big majority here still sees another 4 year term for him:

Poll: Who will win 2020 Presidential Election?

This poll will close on 11-26-2020

• Biden

21.74%
    • Trump

60.87%

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...tial-Election&

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Doesn't matter if it was directed by me or not when i respond. You don't get to make the rules. Again, get off your high horse.
    The fact that you act like people here are ignorant.

For sure you are in the group that thinks you are in the know and others are not. Next time don't be such an arrogant clown.
    What rule did I try to make? Quote it. I'll be waiting.

Here is the bottom line. You seem to be very insecure about what I think. Maybe my posts are intimidating, but sorry I cannot help you there, you're just going to have to be a man, suck it up and read it or you can block me. This is all in your head. I didn't even know that you existed until you quoted me.

I'm getting a lot of notices from other members telling me that you're troll, which would explain why you can't stop nagging me to death. Perhaps you are the problem.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

What rule did I try to make? Quote it. I'll be waiting.
    I already said it once. Pay attention.
    When you said ,"The fact that you felt so triggered by something I said and it wasn't even directed at you?" which was a lie to say I was triggered. As if I cannot comment at something not directed at me. It's not about me. That you would try to make it about me is silly.

Here is the bottom line. You seem to be very insecure about what I think. Maybe my posts are intimidating, but sorry I cannot help you there, you're just going to have to be a man, suck it up and read it or you can block me. This is all in your head. I didn't even know that you existed until you quoted me. .
    Here is the bottom line. Your lies about me has nothing to do with the topic. It's a pussy move that only weak people do.

I'm getting a lot of notices from other members telling me that you're troll,
    Another lie about me that you made up

which would explain why you can't stop nagging me to death.
    Another lie about me that you made up .Nagging you to death? lol Cry some more like a little drama queen.

Perhaps you are the problem.
    It's not about me and what you make up about me and others.

Again your quote "I'd explain it but it just goes over most peoples heads here. You can find it in my previous posts."

As if most people on this forum are uninformed and don't get things Get off your high horse. Can't wait for your next post where you make things up.

Last edited by tebowlives; 11-19-2020 at 09:05 AM.

Haven't heard much from him lately.

There were still thousands of troops in Iraq, Afghanistan and 19K troop MAGA surged to mideast near Iran/Israel territories were still there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12