Thread: Protect your children from brainwashing and indoctrination

Protect your children from brainwashing and indoctrination

Do you want to bet that the young child you love will not have the values you worked hard to instill undermined or subverted? I Am Free To Learn is a book for children from 1 through 12 promoting free thought and well being through a series of affirmations and images. I read it to my daughter from the time she was 1. I made the cover visible to her from her book shelf to further imprint the message. I am already seeing that it is working so I want to recommend the book to others parents and caretakers. It is available from Amazon
    Last edited by Meritocrat; 04-04-2021 at 11:18 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whether you're planning to educate your young one independently or send him or her to school, the messages in this book, repeatedly early and often, will assure that he or she thrives. These affirmations and visuals are designed to imprint deeply within your child's mind, forming a defense against the many dangerous ideologies threatening our world today.

Marxists are in kindergartens and nursery schools. They write children's shows, books and apps. They babysit. Defend your child against them.
    Last edited by Meritocrat; 04-09-2021 at 02:26 AM.

My daughter and son-in-law are keeping my grandson away from electronics and public schools to keep him from becoming a robot.

Your daughter and son-in-law deserve a lot of praise for keeping your grandson away from electronics and public schools. It's so much more work, but should pay dividends.

If you suspect someone is engaging in manipulative behavior designed to drive a wedge between you and your child, it's necessary to put prevention right away. Consult your lawyer about it immediately. Your attorney will most likely recommend that you begin documenting any concerning behavior before it becomes the new norm.

There will be no shortage of individuals engaging in manipulative behavior designed to drive a wedge between you and your child and no attorney can help and it starts from the crib. Mindset is the best defense. If you are talking about a marriage that is going off the rails, the solution is the same.

No schools, no screens, no muzzles, no vaccines.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is a cultural revolution and its not enough to just keep your kids away from government schools. Marxists are in daycare and preschools, they write children's books and apps. Defend your children and do it early.

"If you plan to raise undamaged children, this is a great book for starting their reading journeys. Now I have one more tool I can use to introduce my kids to liberty as early as possible."

I Am Free To Learn

https://theridgewoodblog.net/nj/brainwashing-and-indoctrination/