Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Truckers strike

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    How unfortunate, that they would just hold ALL OF THE $#@! in their PORTS.
    There are a LOT of big cities that don't have ready access to a port.

Barges move up and down the Ohio river, but other than coal there aren't a lot of consumable goods typically transported, and adjusting to do so would be challenging. Plus, once the goods arrive in these cities, how are they going to be distributed for consumption? Ports aren't shopping centers.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But I don't want that either. I don't want my people to be hurt (including many of you here)... I mean, think about it: Europe was modernized after WW2 because it was essentially destroyed. They are talking about a "great reset" and a "new normal" or whatever else corporate marxist drivel, and we shouldn't make their job easier for them by dismantling anything. As a thought, anyways. I really think we need to approach whatever is coming like Jews, and simply survive and keep the philosophy of freedom alive. 1000 years of darkness, maybe, but the dawn will come again. Our tradition, maybe negative in its underpinnings (that is, against tyranny) is the oldest one running.

Maybe discretion is indeed the better part of valor, and despite the hit to our collective honor--what is worth more, our honor? Or the philosophy of liberty? I guess what I am saying is that for a torch to be passed, one living hand must hand it to another.
    That is a good point and it is a tactic that is used on small and large scales. It's relatively easier to get the people to do the heavy lifting than the elites taking direct action, as they save the costs and can claim to have kept their hands clean. In fact, it is what Albert Pike (grandfather of 33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemasonry) refers to as the "seething power of Lucifer." IOW, the ability to direct the masses' energy in a desired direction to accomplish things that otherwise wouldn't be possible by a small handful of elites themselves. Disrupting the (programmed) status quo so that a new (programmed) paradigm can be installed in the aftermath.

format.exe C:

install.exe
    Last edited by devil21; 11-10-2020 at 03:13 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    Plus, once the goods arrive in these cities, how are they going to be distributed for consumption?
    Warlords.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

most of the major cities have ports....
    Longshoreman strike of 1934. Most American are so frakin ignorant of their history. They suck down pabulum for 12 years and get their participation trophy.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    Longshoreman strike of 1934. Most American are so frakin ignorant of their history. They suck down pabulum for 12 years and get their participation trophy.

XNN
    Silly me, ignorant me, here I thought we were talking about the possible ramifications of a trucker strike.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 12-07-2020 at 08:26 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Per the OP Video:

Are there any reports of what happened on 11/11? I didn't see any thing on TV. Any disruptions anywhere?
    Chatter is saying the 29th?

I didn't hear of anything already happening.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

So truckers are acting like Black Lives Matter? I don't care what their cause is. Domestic terrorism is never okay.

If they block traffic, they should be shot.

Quote Originally Posted by article above
    With some loads paying over $3 per mile, some truckers say they had to set aside their political beliefs to feed their families.

“I hauled cars and took a big hit because airports were closed and people weren’t driving much because of COVID,” one truck driver, who wanted to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation, told FreightWaves. “If someone else passes on loads, this just gives me the advantage to make money.”
    And that is why we're going down the tubes. Money is all that matters to people.

Control the money, control the people.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

TP and other items are already sold out at the local Walmarts.

Panic buying started two days ago ,,again..

Threats of a Lock Down,, which have been delivered..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Last edited by Voluntarist; 12-07-2020 at 08:27 PM.

I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    That was yesterday...did anything happen?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    There was no confirming information whatsoever about that short clip from the person who posted it to tiktok. Could be from anywhere at anytime. By most observations, truckers decided that imaginary magic digital currency was more important than making a principled political point about the power they truly have.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    There was no confirming information whatsoever about that short clip from the person who posted it to tiktok. Could be from anywhere at anytime. By most observations, truckers decided that imaginary magic digital currency was more important than making a principled political point about the power they truly have.
    I didn't make the video. I just saw it and thought it was relevant to this thread so shared. But ya, seems like a nothingburger.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12