Thread: Gun stocks fall sharply thanks to abundance of peace after election

Lightbulb Gun stocks fall sharply thanks to abundance of peace after election

This drop while while DOW jumped near 1000 points on first business day after Biden was declared Prez Elect:

Nov 9, 2020,04:42 pm EST

Gun Stocks Fall Flat Following Peaceful Weekend

Daniel Cassady
    Forbes Staff

Firearms stocks toppled Monday after a peaceful weekend that saw fears of widespread civil unrest quashed after Joe Biden clinched the 2020 presidential election and Pfizer announced promising news about its potential Covid-19 vaccine.

Firearm manufacturers Smith & Wesson and Sturm Ruger & Co saw shares fall over 9%, while shares of Vista Outdoor, parent company to a number of ammunition brands including Remington, Estate Cartridge and Speer, dropped by more than 12%.

forbes.com/sites/danielcassady/2020/11/09/gun-stocks-fall-flat-following-peaceful-weekend

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1. Riots always occur in the summer. It's now November. No one wants to riot in the cold.

2. Everyone who was going to buy a gun already bought one.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Stock market has decided that making all semi-automatic firearms NFA-controlled (per B-H website) and banning online ammo sales, will dampen the citizen market in the long run and won't be balanced by the increase in sales to outfit armed government workers.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

The entire universe of stocks that went up a lot because of the pandemic got crushed yesterday. Literally every single one. Craziest day I have seen in a long time. Had nothing to do with no riots after the election. The guy who wrote probably works for free but he still should be fired for publishing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    The entire universe of stocks that went up a lot because of the pandemic got crushed yesterday. Literally every single one. Craziest day I have seen in a long time. Had nothing to do with no riots after the election. The guy who wrote probably works for free but he still should be fired for publishing this.
    People have been assuming reasons for changes in the stock market for a long time. Myself, I think it went up because I was feeling pretty good yesterday.

Ammunition stocks should be rising . There is very high demand and little available