Thread: Rand Paul questions election results: 'Your govt sent 1.1 million dead people stimulus checks'

Rand Paul questions election results: 'Your govt sent 1.1 million dead people stimulus checks'

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1325795224657010693

Rand Paul questions election results: 'Your government sent 1.1 million dead people stimulus checks'

Sen. Rand Paul questioned last Tuesday’s election results, comparing the more than 1 million stimulus checks that were sent to dead people to possible voter fraud.

“Your government sent 1.1 million dead people stimulus checks. Wonder how many of these folks also voted absentee?” Paul tweeted Monday morning.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...timulus-checks
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

FFS

When your political enemies take a blow, Rand, you don't go out of your way to prop them up.

If you lack the intestinal fortitude to actually oppose Trump at this point, fine, then say nothing

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post

FFS

When your political enemies take a blow, Rand, you don't go out of your way to prop them up.

If you lack the intestinal fortitude to actually oppose Trump at this point, fine, then say nothing

Rand knows first hand what voter fraud looks like.

And your read on the politics of this is way off. Trump supports have more enthusiasm than Ron Paul supporters did in 2008 and 2012, and that's saying something. If you think Trump is going away after this election if he loses, you are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post

And your read on the politics of this is way off. Trump supports have more enthusiasm than Ron Paul supporters did in 2008 and 2012, and that's saying something. If you think Trump is going away after this election if he loses, you are crazy.
    If your point is that Rand risks his seat by criticizing Trumpism, I agree.

My point is that going along to get along in this GOP serves no purpose.

People like Rand, assuming they still believe in small government, need to speak out or the party will just keep getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by fcreature View Post

Spot on.

R3v 3.0's read on politics has been off for a long time.

Rand knows the only chance of getting out of Afghan and others is Trump. Rand is in the fight just as much as Trump is against the neocons and MIC.
    Last edited by eleganz; 11-11-2020 at 09:38 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

He earned a "DISPUTED" tag on a social media platform with a statement of the obvious. Second sentence was a question, not a claim. The only claim in the tweet was 1 million deceased individuals receiving checks. This was reported by the neo-feudalist's own legacy media (WaPo) back in June. I'm thinking now that social media algorithms simply look for a number and the word "vote" in any persons feed from any individual whose browser history shows they may have strayed outside the borders of the fiefdom.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

If your point is that Rand risks his seat by criticizing Trumpism, I agree.

My point is that going along to get along in this GOP serves no purpose.

People like Rand, assuming they still believe in small government, need to speak out or the party will just keep getting worse.
    "People like Rand, assuming they still believe in small government" - Assuming????? You don't see the plethora of examples that proves he is?

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    "People like Rand, assuming they still believe in small government" - Assuming????? You don't see the plethora of examples that proves he is?
    I believe that he does, but one would be forgiven for thinking otherwise given his behavior the last couple years.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 12-07-2020 at 08:29 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

I believe that he does, but one would be forgiven for thinking otherwise given his behavior the last couple years.
    Or maybe he knows a lot of things that you don't know.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Because of all the instances he's promoted big government? I guess I missed those. Or maybe they didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    Because of all the instances he's promoted big government? I guess I missed those. Or maybe they didn't happen.
    Because of all the instances in which he's promoted a big government president.

Just yesterday, IIRC, I saw Rand on Cavuto vehemently criticizing the massive government spending of this year.

Well, that's good, right?

Yes, but...

He went out of his way to blame it on Mnuchin; he refused, even with prompting from Cavuto, to say lay even the slightest blame on Trump (i.e. the person who hired Mnuchin and must approve everything he does). Why does that matter? TDS? No, it matters because, so long as people think that Trump is somehow fighting for small government, and it's just his advisors or other people (who he has himself appointed!) who are responsible for the fact that federal policy has moved in exactly the opposite direction, people who care about small government will keep voting for Trump, or the Trumps of the world, if Trump himself is done. Let me put it this way. Imagine if Ron Paul had constantly criticized the Obama administration for their gigantic government spending, but blamed it all on some bureaucrat, while claiming that Obama himself was a libertarian.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 11-25-2020 at 06:54 PM.

Anybody with half a brain would question these election results. You can't find 80 million people in this country that are currently alive that voted for Biden.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge