Thread: Vaccinating children without consent parents

Vaccinating children without consent parents

On 20 October, a predatorial bill in the District of Columbia was passed with 12:1 to allow children (11 years and older) to consent to vaccines without parents’ permission.
    While insurance companies, vaccine providers and schools would conceal that the child had been vaccinated.

On 10 November at 10 a.m. the bill will get a second reading and final vote by the DC Council at their legislative meeting.

Vincent C. Gray stated: “the hope of an imminent coronavirus vaccine gave the bill new urgency”: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...ge-or-consent/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This can only happen if people and their children are treated as OWNED PROPERTY OF THE STATE. Otherwise it violates EVERY natural HUMAN RIGHT inherit to a persons existence.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    This can only happen if people and their children are treated as OWNED PROPERTY OF THE STATE. Otherwise it violates EVERY natural HUMAN RIGHT inherit to a persons existence.
    On the other hand, if children don't have this right they are "owned property" of their parents. I don't know if I agree with that.
    These days I have more confidence in the ability to think of 8-year-olds than their brainwashed parents...

On 11 November, the DC Council postponed the final vote for this bill to 17 November 2020.
    https://archive.is/fUlZg
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    On the other hand, if children don't have this right they are "owned property" of their parents. I don't know if I agree with that.
    These days I have more confidence in the ability to think of 8-year-olds than their brainwashed parents...

On 11 November, the DC Council postponed the final vote for this bill to 17 November 2020.
    https://archive.is/fUlZg
    I couldnt agree more. It also explains why children are sent MANDATORY Public Schools; for no other reason than Indoctrination in order to castrate an average persons ability to THINK. Children are in the process of being indoctrinated, while their parents are FULLY indoctrinated. Also, the MANDATORY nature of Public Education also validates that children are the property of the state.

There is an old addage. Before you stand two men, one is an honest man, the other is a LIAR. How do you tell the difference between the honest man and the liar? You ask both men "will you tell me the truth"? BOTH men will answer YES and affirm that they will tell the truth. The honest mans YES is truth because he is an honest man. The LIARS YES is a LIE. But since both answers are exactly the same, how can we tell the difference between the two? The answer is a Paradox. You cant. At least not based solely on the information provided. Thus, the real answer exists outside if the constraints of the question. We would need to dig deeper, and do some FACT CHECKING. And right there, the FACT CHECKING is typically dismissed by those who want to keep their power over the people. Whether it is in regards to the Election which is full of fraud, and landing us in the middle of a FRAUDSLIDE, or in regards to vaccines being "perfectly safe". The dishonest man will demand that you DO NOT do ANY FACT CHECKING.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    We would need to dig deeper, and do some FACT CHECKING. And right there, the FACT CHECKING is typically dismissed by those who want to keep their power over the people. Whether it is in regards to the Election which is full of fraud, and landing us in the middle of a FRAUDSLIDE, or in regards to vaccines being "perfectly safe". The dishonest man will demand that you DO NOT do ANY FACT CHECKING.
    And when somebody checks the “fact checkers”?
    “Censorship” sounds very harsh… but that’s precisely what happens!

After Ron Paul’s video on the COVID-19 hysteria was deleted…

Youtube explained that it doesn’t allow criticism of “the efficacy of the World Health Organization or local health authorities”!

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...t-believe-why/

And when somebody checks the “fact checkers”?
    “Censorship” sounds very harsh… but that’s precisely what happens!

After Ron Paul’s video on the COVID-19 hysteria was deleted…

Youtube explained that it doesn’t allow criticism of “the efficacy of the World Health Organization or local health authorities”!

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...t-believe-why/
    Control by giving themselves pretty sounding titles. "Arbiters of Information" or "Authority of Information". Bull$#@!. YOU are. Everyone is. That is our responsibility that comes hand in hand with the Freedoms we have, well, had. But that goes away because INFORMATION SHAPES PERCEPTION, and if they exclude any truly negative information on ANY given subject, we start to think of those groups as having legitimate authority. They DONT.
    1776 > 1984

Definitely feel bad for the children right now. Looks very likely that they will get a forced vaccination.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Vincent C. Gray stated: “the hope of an imminent coronavirus vaccine gave the bill new urgency”: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...ge-or-consent/
    Robert Kennedy Jr. updated his article…
    On 17 November, this bill was passed, with an amendment by Gray that the insurer will be notified so they won’t “send an Explanation of Benefits for the vaccination” to keep the parents uninformed!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The similar S298B bill in New York plans to make it mandatory for elementary school children born after 1 January 2009 to be poisoned with a human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine.
    The bill proposes that the children can be injected with the vaccine not only without the consent of their parents or guardians, but even without their knowledge.
    This bill has passed the senate – waiting to be signed by the governor.

Subdivision 6 explicitely includes the possibility to vaccinate the child without consent of the parent (or guardian)…
    In the event that such person does not wish to select a health practitioner to administer the immunization, he or she shall be provided with a form which shall give notice that as a prerequisite to processing the application for admission to, or for continued attendance at, the school such person shall state a valid reason for withholding consent or consent shall be given for immunization to be administered by a health officer in the public employ, or by a school physician or nurse. The form shall provide for the execution of a consent by such person and it shall also state that such person need not execute such consent if subdivision eight of this section applies to such child.
    When you read subdivision 8 in relation to subdivision 6 it shows that the child can be poisoned with vaccines if the parent refuse to consent: https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2019/s298

Another related bill proposes that health care practitioners (so not only doctors) like those working at the depopulation offices of Planned Parenthood can vaccinate children younger than 18 years old for “sexually transmitted diseases” without the knowledge of their parents: http://web.archive.org/web/20191127203638/https://www.newsday.com/news/region-state/hpv-albany-legislation-mandatory-1.38808088
    Last edited by Firestarter; 11-24-2020 at 08:51 AM.

While there has never been any evidence that vaccines actually prevent disease, I have to admit that – while the unvaccinated are healthier than the vaxxed - the adverse effects are relatively benign: The-Truth-About-Vaccines

This sort of confirms that there must be another motive for pushing these vaccines ad nauseum.
    For me the only “reasonable” explanation is that these vaccines will sterilise women (girls): Does-COVID-19-vaccine-cause-infertility

This makes it all the more troubling that several bills have been passed to become part of the legislation that allows them to vaccinate children without the consent of their parents (who just to be on the safe side, won’t be informed of this crime against humanity)...

In the District of Columbia, children 11 and older can be vaccinated against the wishes of the parent, who won't be informed.
    If a child is injured by a vaccine, the pharmaceutical industry and school will be exempt from liability.

In a clear distraction ploy, Robert Kennedy Jr.'s Children’s Health Defense offers to start a frivolous lawsuit against this genocidal practice. Kennedy of course knows that this doesn't stand a chance, but obviously doesn't want the parents to know, in order to pacify them.
    Our legal system is designed to defend the tyranny of government and the oligarchy, so obviously will rule in favour of the vaccination of children with a 0.0% chance of dying of COVID: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...thout-consent/

Apparently many teenagers in the US want the COVID vaccine, even if their parents refuse permission, because they don't want to be an outcast.
    For example not being allowed to go to parties or ridiculed on social media (social shaming!).

41 US states require parental consent for vaccination of minors under 18.
    The other states more or less allow teenagers to be vaccinated against the wishes of their parents.

Columbia allows children as young as 11 to get recommended vaccines without parental consent. In Oregon the age of consent is 15.
    In New Jersey and New York bills have been proposed that allow children as young as 14 to consent to vaccines and Minnesota's bill would even allow 12 year olds to decide on getting the experimental COVID vaccines. Minnesota has one that would permit some children as young as 12 to consent to Covid shots.

This isn't completely a "new" development under the COVID "pandemic" but was already in practice for (the infertility causing) HPV vaccines: https://archive.is/hvY88

In the fascist Kingdom of the Netherlands children from age 12 could get the experimental COVID vaccines without permission of their parents.
    They have to wait for the final legislation of Willem-Alexander's (demissionary?) cabinet coming in July though.

It is really up to the medical quacks to decide if the vaccines are in the best interest of the children, which most of them will. If so, the medical quack can also keep this a secret from the parents that didn't want the child to get the vaccine.
    The child cannot refuse the vaccine if its parents wants it to get the COVID vaccine...

In the Netherlands children from age 16 can decide for themselves (in Dutch): https://nieuws.nl/algemeen/20210628/...issen-ze-zelf/

In the UK, they will start to poison 16 and 17-year-olds with the depopulation Pfizer COVID vaccine in the school vaccination program (isn't it summer vacation?).

The chair of the JCVI (that advises the UK government) Professor Wei Shen Lim said that no parental consent is required:
    In the UK, if a person who 16 years and above is deemed able to consent for themselves, and if they are competent and able to consent for themselves then that consent holds.
    (impossibly overlong with many repetitions, as the Dailyfail is expert in): https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fs-reveal.html
    Last edited by Firestarter; 08-04-2021 at 11:55 AM.

I've known a 17 year old teen who was given a pfizer shot and according to him, he got no side effects. But, of course, side effects depend on one's immune system.

Quote Originally Posted by alivecream View Post
    I've known a 17 year old teen who was given a pfizer shot and according to him, he got no side effects. But, of course, side effects depend on one's immune system.
    Some side effects take weeks or months to materialize. I suspect others will take years but we won’t know until honest long term studies are completed.

So where he says he got no side effects, he really should say no immediate, or no immediately visible side effects.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This topic can become a prolonged and interesting debate. As for the conditions of the pandemic and the prevalence of the new variants, we all understand the need and importance of getting vaccinated.
    As far as the vaccination of children without parents' consent is concerned, the debate can be only limited to the citizens or certified residents of a certain state. Other people temporarily living cannot be included into the circle of concerned individuals. Next, the vaccination of children with the parents can be possible under certain conditions that are that children are living with guardians other than parents, the parents are facing some sort of physical or mental illness, are captives and are living in jails or detention centers. Other than that the only possible condition could be that the children are 18/ 20+ and have the ability and consciousness to decide for themselves.
    In other regards it should not be the case. The parents should decide if they wish to get their children vaccinated and when do they want that to be. Since parents are the prodivors, maintainers and protectors of children, they have the right over children before the state does.

Quote Originally Posted by larryklein View Post
    This topic can become a prolonged and interesting debate. As for the conditions of the pandemic and the prevalence of the new variants, we all understand the need and importance of getting vaccinated.
    Debate is OVER..
    Take your Crap Elsewhere..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

As far as the vaccination of children without parents' consent is concerned, the debate can be only limited to the citizens or certified residents of a certain state.
    No, I'm pretty sure it could be limited to a number of specific aspects. Like whether we have children just so the state can take ownership of them like slaves. Or whether the risk of heart inflammation is higher than the ~0.02% risk of death which that chest cold poses to children.

Assuming we were inclined to limit conversations at all.

Other people temporarily living cannot be included into the circle of concerned individuals.
    Oh. Well. Shall we consult the temporarily dead, then?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-15-2021 at 12:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Debate is OVER..
    Take your Crap Elsewhere..
    why are you annoyed with my comments. You are the person who wants to share only your concern and don't want to listen to others

why are you annoyed with my comments. You are the person who wants to share only your concern and don't want to listen to others
    He doesn't want to listen to others? Why, no. He doesn't. Having heard lie after lie about that "vaccine" with side effects deadlier than the disease which it does not protect against, shoved down his throat by 100% of the radio, 100% of the television and 99% of the internet, he's damned sick of it, and would like to have one place--just one--where he can escape the flood of platitudes, and the presumption this shot is what they say it is.

Want people to politely listen to you? Don't brainlessly parrot for the thousand and first time the propaganda we've already heard a thousand times today.

You also talk to people like we're children. This isn't because English is your third or fourth language. It's because you're presumptuous. Did you really explain to Madison320 what fractional reserve banking is? That man, for your information, has forgotten more about banking than you'll ever know. He didn't refuse to watch a two minute video because he was waiting for a synopsis. He didn't watch the video for the same reason he doesn't audit kindergarten classes.

Did he ask you to take notes for him?

I don't know if you're going to report this in your English class, or nobody's going to see it but your programmer. But you did ask why you're so annoying. Now we find out if you only want to share your "concerns" with others, and don't want to listen.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-16-2021 at 05:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

NO Debate. It has been settled.
    http://www.cirp.org/library/ethics/nuremberg/

The Nuremberg Code (1947)
    Permissible Medical Experiments

The great weight of the evidence before us to effect that certain types of medical experiments on human beings, when kept within reasonably well-defined bounds, conform to the ethics of the medical profession generally. The protagonists of the practice of human experimentation justify their views on the basis that such experiments yield results for the good of society that are unprocurable by other methods or means of study. All agree, however, that certain basic principles must be observed in order to satisfy moral, ethical and legal concepts:

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.

The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs, or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.
    The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society, unprocurable by other methods or means of study, and not random and unnecessary in nature.
    The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease or other problem under study that the anticipated results justify the performance of the experiment.
    The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.
    No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur; except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.
    The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.
    Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability or death.
    The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons. The highest degree of skill and care should be required through all stages of the experiment of those who conduct or engage in the experiment.
    During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end if he has reached the physical or mental state where continuation of the experiment seems to him to be impossible.
    During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him, that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

No consent needed, when the dangerous COVID vaccines are mandated is there?

California will make the dangerous COVID vaccines mandatory for all school children.
    They will start to make the experimental jabs compulsory for 12 year and older as soon as the FDA fully approves the depopulation vaccines for that age group.
    When the COVID vaccines will also be fully approved for younger ages they will be mandated for children at elementary school.

As California Governor Gavin Newsom explained:
    Once the FDA approves the vaccination in different cohorts, starting with 12 and above -- grade seven to 12 -- we will begin to apply that requirement in the next term.
    With Pfizer and BioNTech now "testing" their COVID vaccine on children as young as 2, we can expect that at one point babies will be vaxxed.

Some high schools in California have already started to make the COVID vaccines mandatory for its students: https://www.france24.com/en/live-new...ornia-students

It's strange that it seems more horrible that children are poisoned with the depopulation COVID vaccines than adults...

The US FDA has now approved the COVID vaccine for children aged 5 to 11.
    In fascist California (with other US states and countries to follow?) this means that school children as young as 5 years will be mandatory COVID vaxxed (whether in public or private schools): http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...ren-ages-5-11/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shocking...but at the same time, not shocking. An FDA panel has voted in favor of giving Covid shots to children aged 5-11. Daniel McAdams & Chris Rossini discuss this story, along with the latest on Assange, Jan. 6, and "Good Information, Inc."
    What-a-Shocker!-FDA-Panel-Approves-Shots-for-Kids!

It has been claimed through/by our wonderful media that myocarditis (that causes heart attacks) is a very, very rare adverse effect of the experimental COVID vaccines. Now that Pfizer changes the content for its vaccine for 5-11 year olds is strange, but maybe possibly there are some good reasons to do so.

Pfizer describes the change to the vaccine as:
    To provide a vaccine with an improved stability profile, the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for use in children 5-11 years of age uses tromethamine (Tris) buffer instead of the phosphatebuffered saline (PBS) as used in the previous formulation and excludes sodium chloride and potassium chloride.
    Tromethamine is a blood acid reducer used to stabilise people with heart attacks.
    Its known adverse effects include: Respiratory depression; local irritation; tissue inflammation; injection site infection;
    febrile response; chemical phlebitis; venospasm (vein spasms); hypervolemia; thrombosis;
    extravasation (with possible necrosis and sloughing of tissues); transient decreases in blood glucose concentrations; hypoglycemia; Hepatic Necrosis with infusion via low-lying umbilical venous catheters.

According to Toby Rogers we cannot possibly believe in the reliabilty of the Pfizer vaccine trial, because “if the rate of particular adverse outcome in kids as a result of the vaccine is 1 in 5,000 and the trial only enrols 1,518 in the treatment group then it is unlikely to spot this particular harm in the clinical trial": https://theexpose.uk/2021/11/01/pfiz...heart-attacks/

It violates natural human right, no?

Underage children in the Netherlands, younger than 16 years, are COVID vaxxed without permission of their parents and even advised on how to mislead their parents if they suffer "extremely rare" adverse effects from the vaccines (simply make up a story of eating something wrong the previous day).

In the following video, a 15-year-old boy goes undercover, videotaping the process in a COVID vaccination centre, telling that he wants to get vaxxed without permission of his parents because he wants a vaccination passport so he can go to the McDonalds (ultimately not taking the jab) - in Dutch.

https://twitter.com/fvdemocratie/sta...17860667744258