Thread: LP Governor Candidate Focused on Fighting Coronavirus Tyranny Gets 11.4%

LP Governor Candidate Focused on Fighting Coronavirus Tyranny Gets 11.4%

Libertarian Party Governor Candidate Who Focused on Fighting Coronavirus Tyranny Wins High Vote Total in Indiana

"Donald Rainwater ran this year an unusually popular governor campaign for a Libertarian Party candidate. As I wrote in early October, the popularity of Rainwater’s campaign appeared to arise largely because of his standing out as the candidate in the race for Indiana governor who presented clear and strong opposition to the reelection-seeking Republican governor’s tyrannical coronavirus mandates, while the Democratic contender argued the governor’s mandates were not severe enough.

In the Tuesday election, the Indianapolis Star is reporting that Rainwater won about 11.4 percent of the vote. This places Rainwater’s vote total around three and a half percent below the Libertarian governor candidate vote total record set by Dick Randolph in Alaska in 1982 and around one percent above the previous second-highest Libertarian governor candidate vote total obtained by Ed Thompson in Wisconsin in 2002."

Good news. Let's keep moving in this direction.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was really excited about this campaign. Watched the stream for both debates. He ran a highly targeted campaign that was almost exclusively focused on ending the lockdowns. This is a great way to run a campaign and he has already said he will be running again in '24. Would be great to get heavy funding into this race and some downballot state house and state senate races in Indiana.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

So proud that I voted for him. Though he should probably run as a Republican if he actually wants to win.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge