Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Christopher A. Brown

RIP Christopher A. Brown

Christopher A. Brown was active on this forum in the 2015 timeframe.

He was a mechanical engineer by trade, and a patriot in his heart.

According to his Facebook Page he passed away on August 6th, 2020.

I was thinking about him this morning, and decided to check out his website algoxy.com. It was down, and from googling I found his Facebook page, with this message from his daughter.

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.a.brown.737

Hello to all of Christopher A. Brown's friends and family-in-heart:
    This post is from his daughter, Hilary
    Chris lost his battle with pancreatic cancer this morning just before noon. By all accounts it was as peaceful as it could have been. At this time we have access to his account, but please feel free to check in periodically with my account (Hilary Traber Brown) for a public post regarding any type of memorial service or celebration of his life. Share a moment, a thought, an emotion, a memory of him, and live well.
    Sending love to each and every one of you.
    His Facebook wall is a testament to his patriotism and belief in this country, as well as all the things he posted on this forum.

(here is his main thread A Lawful and Peaceful Revolution)

He wasn't much liked on this forum. He came into it from an adversarial point of view and was accusing many of being disinfo agents. I connected with him, because-according to him-I was the first to pass his "litmus test" for sincerity by agreeing with his free speech statements.

I actually talked to him on the phone, but we had a falling out, he wrote me off, and eventually he gave up on connecting even when I tried reaching out again. (In his defense, as to our falling out, my online persona is just as unorthodox as his.)

Still, it was sad to see the news, as he was quite intelligent, and his ideas were rooted in liberty. He was a legit 9/11 truther, like many who joined the liberty movement.

Regardless of how much progress he made, or how argumentative he was on this forum, his death was a loss to liberty.

I salute Chris for all the hard work and effort he spent in pursuit of those values.

-wiz

P.S. As to his ideas about free speech, Chris' idea is even more relevant today. I still agree with his premise, just not his solutions. But don't get me wrong, Chris at least had a solution, whereas 99% of people don't have any idea of what to do. I encourage people looking for real grassroots solutions to check out what he had to say.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 11-09-2020 at 10:23 AM.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So sorry to hear this.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

RIP Chris Brown, the only sincere American.
    "The Patriarch"

Sorry to hear that. But at least he didn't have to live to see what's going on in the U.S.A. today.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    RIP Chris Brown, the only sincere American.
    Sincere Americans:

1. Christopher A. Brown
    2. DamianTV
    3. ClydeCoulter
    4. Danke
    5. Spikender
    6. Mini-me

PROBATIONARY STATUS-Psychological issue? confused, or personal agenda placed over unconditional support for Americans prime constitutional right to alter or abolish.
    1. Wizard Watson

InSiNcErE AmErIcAns:
    1. CPUd
    2. Occam's Banana
    3. acptulsa
    4. Cutlerzzz
    5. phill4paul
    6. Ronintruth
    7. Gunnyfreedom
    8.[uAnti Federalist[/u]
    9. pcosmar
    10.Ronin Truth

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?445586-Only-Sincere-Americans-Accept-The-Root-Purpose-Of-Free-Speech
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Sincere Americans:

1. Christopher A. Brown
    2. DamianTV
    3. ClydeCoulter
    4. Danke
    5. Spikender
    6. Mini-me

PROBATIONARY STATUS-Psychological issue? confused, or personal agenda placed over unconditional support for Americans prime constitutional right to alter or abolish.
    1. Wizard Watson

InSiNcErE AmErIcAns:
    1. CPUd
    2. Occam's Banana
    3. acptulsa
    4. Cutlerzzz
    5. phill4paul
    6. Ronintruth
    7. Gunnyfreedom
    8.[uAnti Federalist[/u]
    9. pcosmar
    10.Ronin Truth

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?445586-Only-Sincere-Americans-Accept-The-Root-Purpose-Of-Free-Speech
    Damn...i didnt make ANY lists...i haz da sadz
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Oh , believe me, you are on some lists.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

He was...odd.

But I genuinely am saddened to hear that.

RIP Chris.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RIP
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Sincere Americans:

1. Christopher A. Brown
    2. DamianTV
    3. ClydeCoulter
    4. Danke
    5. Spikender
    6. Mini-me

1. Wizard Watson

InSiNcErE AmErIcAns:
    1. CPUd
    2. Occam's Banana
    3. acptulsa
    4. Cutlerzzz
    5. phill4paul
    6. Ronintruth
    7. Gunnyfreedom
    8.[uAnti Federalist[/u]
    9. pcosmar
    10.Ronin Truth

Fake list.

Proof:

TheTexican should have been listed number one.

In fact, he should have been listed number one through 5.

Yours truly should get honorable, or at least, dishonorable mention.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Don't be sad.

I'm on far too many..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    He was...odd.

But I genuinely am saddened to hear that.

RIP Chris.
    There was certainly Genius in his ramblings,

I tried to wrap my head around it..

RIP
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

RIP
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

He was an ass-hat. No $#@!s given. All out of $#@!s for ass-hats these days.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    He was an ass-hat. No $#@!s given. All out of $#@!s for ass-hats these days.
    Sir, would you please write my eulogy when I pass? I fear I cannot rely on friends or family for this level of sincerity.
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    C pud , lol . I had no idea CA Brown was an engineer . I figured he was a lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    Sir, would you please write my eulogy when I pass? I fear I cannot rely on friends or family for this level of sincerity.
    Depends on how SiNcErE you are.

May he now have found that unity adequate to alter or abolish government destructive to unalienable rights.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    May he now have found that unity adequate to alter or abolish government destructive to unalienable rights.
    Doubtful.
    "The Patriarch"

Sincere Americans:

1. Christopher A. Brown
    2. DamianTV
    3. ClydeCoulter
    4. Danke
    5. Spikender
    6. Mini-me

1. Wizard Watson

InSiNcErE AmErIcAns:
    1. CPUd
    2. Occam's Banana
    3. acptulsa
    4. Cutlerzzz
    5. phill4paul
    6. Ronintruth
    7. Gunnyfreedom
    8.[uAnti Federalist[/u]
    9. pcosmar
    10.Ronin Truth

Sincere Americans:

1. Christopher A. Brown
    2. DamianTV
    3. Occam's Banana
    4. CPUd

The usual "tight" social feeling is carried as SOP by the infiltrations I've seen over the last 9 years of testing these covert groups to examine enough of their product to understand the basic strategy they expect to work. Interesting to not is that the infiltrations with their tight social group, emotional reasoning etc. can fairly well convert a sincere American given some time. There are admissions that indicate this has a lot of control here.

Antifed and Acala teamed on the "I don't understand" tactic right away, which wasn't applied in the past until all else failed.

InSiNcErE AmErIcAns:
    1. Anti Federalist
    2. Mini-me
    3. Acala
    4. acptulsa
    5. Danke
    Antifed pretended to not know what the thread is about, which is a very coginfil strategy, seen over and over for years. This thread details the over all plan which is quite complete with valid legal process at all levels.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5445296
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

RIP, Christopher A Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I rest easy at night as the Great Sincere American
    Danke of course needs some self improvement

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

-rep, he updated the list.

Mask this woman.
    Last edited by Danke; 11-13-2020 at 02:58 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

-rep, he updated the list.

Mask this woman.
    iNSiNceRe

god I hope my funeral thread is as glorious as this.
    a comprehensive website about critical theory and how it's destroying our civilization: https://newdiscourses.com

People wanting glorious asshat funeral threads probably shouldnt abandon me years at a time.Just pointing that out,lol

Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    god I hope my funeral thread is as glorious as this.
    you are on the list.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast