Thread: Romney on Biden/Harris: “We know both of them as people of good will and admirable character,”

Romney on Biden/Harris: “We know both of them as people of good will and admirable character,”

Romney: Election Was Endorsement of Conservative Principles

NewsMax | Sunday, 08 November 2020

...Since his election to the Senate Romney has been one of the few senior Republicans willing to stand up to Trump publicly. He also was the lone Republican in the U.S. Senate to back Trump’s impeachment earlier this year.

In a hyper-partisan America that has left the former Massachusetts governor in a politically lonely place under Trump. But, with Biden in the White House and a potentially fragile majority in the Senate, Romney may find a new relevance.

On Saturday Romney and his wife Ann were the first prominent Republicans to congratulate Biden and running mate Kamala Harris on their victory.

“We know both of them as people of good will and admirable character,” he said in a statement. “We pray that God may bless them in the days and years ahead.” MORE:
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/mi.../08/id/995986/

This is who Rand Paul wanted Ron Paul Supporters to vote for.

And this is who slimeball Mitt Romney says has "good will and admirable character"

Compilation Of Biden’s Public Lies & Plagiarism

Joe Biden: Buffoon, Liar, Cheat, Thief and the Next President of the USA!!!!!

Time for the 2 "parties" to be declared anti-American, disbanded, and for good measure, put the "leaders" of this 2 party scam on trial for RICO violations.

But that won't happen and now a liar, cheat and thief is both President and Vice President.

A 2fer

Nice Work America

Of course, it's possible that the US GOV will serve up 2 even more repulsive candidates in 2024, because that's what failed empires do. But at this point, even Nero would blush.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Romney and the like are just trying to have peace.

None of the retarded nonsense which animates both parties is worth one life, or one lost golf ball.

It is worth nothing.

Guess the "nit" isn't a Mormon either. A MINO RINO.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    This is who Rand Paul wanted Ron Paul Supporters to vote for.
    Yeah, we all know now that Romney is a neocon scumbag. That wasn't so clear when Rand endorsed the GOP nominee (as he was expected to do). And Ron himself liked Romney at the time.

As far as Romney’s praise of Biden, it's beyond laughable. It’s pathetic. Biden is every bit as objectionable as Trump ever was on character, probably much worse. Romney is a clown.

Would I trust my wife or daughter to take a picture with Trump? Sure. Would I let Joe “The Creeper” Biden near any female? Hell no!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Romney and the like are just trying to have peace.

None of the retarded nonsense which animates both parties is worth one life, or one lost golf ball.

It is worth nothing.
    Romney is listening to his neocon advisors, and hoping they will give him one more chance at the big chair. At the very least, he wants a funeral like John McCain.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

He's staying in the spotlight and giving platitudes to Biden, signaling how moderate he is. He'll make a run in 2024.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Romney is listening to his neocon advisors, and hoping they will give him one more chance at the big chair. At the very least, he wants a funeral like John McCain.
    He's a young man, he'll be around for some time.

He also won't have any power in the GOP.

Who do you think willl?

People of goodwill? Isn't that @Anti Federalist's favorite website?
    Last edited by tfurrh; 11-08-2020 at 09:05 PM.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One diagnosable sociopath praises another, and a demented senile idiot. This is governance in the 21st century liberal state.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    One diagnosable sociopath praises another, and a demented senile idiot. This is governance in the 21st century liberal state
    They'll get what they want good and hard...