View Poll Results: Will Trump face prosecution?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 26.32%
  • No

14 73.68%

Thread: Will Trump face prosecution?

Will Trump face prosecution?

I believe Trump will face prosecution. People I talk to in real life say for what? The powers to be will come up with something. Crimes against humanity, something to do with taxes, the list is endless. I used to think Trump would flee the country, but there is nowhere to go. There is no country that wouldn't turn him over for some type of economic deal. If a country harboring Trump didn't turn him over they would face the wrath of the american war machine.

Also it is about making an example of people who try to stand up against the system. I have a picture in my mind of Trump's mugshot. It will be humiliating it will be similar to the Phil Spector mugshot. There will also be "leaked" information about how Trump is crying in his cell and how he is being assaulted by other inmates.

I do not want any of this to happen to Trump. I just know how much hatred people on the left have for him.

Maybe I'm wrong if so tell me why.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think other people need to be concerned with prosecution.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I would guess not . Probably knows enough nobody wants made public

I don't doubt that Che, I mean OCA, wouldn't hesitate for a second. But, I think they will stop her from any further poking of the bear for awhile anyway.
    Then again, they aren't that smart.

If anybody should be prosecuted it should be Biden.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

So, my guess from watching this season's show is that Trump will keep up his rhetoric and take well-deserved potshots at Biden for every dumbass policy he tries to put in. This will drive the media and the left (but I repeat myself) insane and they will take some sort of action to try to get this ex-president to shut up - most likely some type of charges for something. This will only serve to keep Trump in the spotlight, keep the ratings up, get his supporters to remain loyal and fire them up for his run in 4 years.

He's getting old, though. He may just get tired of it all, but it certainly seems like next season's finale will be the triumphant re-election.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If anybody should be prosecuted it should be Biden.
    Absolutely. And if it's proven that the dims colluded with the Chinese to unleash the virus, the perps need to be publicly hanged.

Perhaps, but I just want him to go away.

Prison, vacation, head on stick in virtue of having angered primitives, whatever; just go away.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Perhaps, but I just want him to go away.

Prison, vacation, head on stick in virtue of having angered primitives, whatever; just go away.
    lol - if you think he's going away, you haven't been paying attention to the show. He'll be like Obi Wan: "strike me down and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    lol - if you think he's going away, you haven't been paying attention to the show. He'll be like Obi Wan: "strike me down and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
    Oh, I know, retard will keep making mouth noises.

He's going to start his own horse $#@! network.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Oh, I know, retard will keep making mouth noises.

He's going to start his own horse $#@! network.
    Ya think?

I'd watch.

But I like sh*t talk. And retards. And sh*t talking retards. And the word "immense" especially when paired with "great" and "huge".

Where the choice “For what?”

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Where the choice “For what?”
    Really? They will just make stuff up and the media will add fuel to the fire. Look at the the Special Counsel Investigation that was a two year witch-hunt. Once the "woke mob" takes control they will do as they please. Trump put little kids in cages. Now we're gonna put him in a cage.

Lol of course not. The elite neocon scum argue about who gets to drive the van, but no one ever gets kicked off.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Count on it.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More likely they'll just want him banned and in a corner. If he keeps making noise and people keep following him, the chances go up.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

If Trump is seen hanging out with the other former presidents, I think we'll have our answer.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    So, my guess from watching this season's show is that Trump will keep up his rhetoric and take well-deserved potshots at Biden for every dumbass policy he tries to put in. This will drive the media and the left (but I repeat myself) insane and they will take some sort of action to try to get this ex-president to shut up - most likely some type of charges for something. This will only serve to keep Trump in the spotlight, keep the ratings up, get his supporters to remain loyal and fire them up for his run in 4 years.
    An oblivious lack of self-awareness is one of the chief characteristics (and one of the chief vulnerabilities) of the Cathedral.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I would guess not . Probably knows enough nobody wants made public
    Which is why he must die.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by flightlesskiwi View Post
    ... "immense"..."great" ..."huge".
    That's what my girls always tell me. It's the cross I bear.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

To those who said this wouldn't happen please explain? Is this "all part of the plan?" Is all of this part of some 4d Chess game? I don't know please enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    To those who said this wouldn't happen please explain? Is this "all part of the plan?" Is all of this part of some 4d Chess game? I don't know please enlighten me.
    If you believe Trump is a Deep State asset whose goal is to help the Democrats destroy the GOP and make them unelectable for the end of time, then perhaps it is "all part of the plan".

Calvin Coolidge

If you believe Trump is a Deep State asset whose goal is to help the Democrats destroy the GOP and make them unelectable for the end of time, then perhaps it is "all part of the plan".
    This actually more believable than some of the Q theories.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And if you believe Trump is a swamp drainer whose goal is to "Make America Great Again" and destroy the establishment, then it's still "all part of the plan" [1].

Apparently, everything is always "all part of the plan" ("the plan" being the Ur-cause which can explain anything).

[1] The establishment's "plan", in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    And if you believe Trump is a swamp drainer whose goal is to "Make America Great Again" and destroy the establishment, then it's still "all part of the plan" [1].

Apparently, everything is always "all part of the plan" ("the plan" being the Ur-cause which can explain anything).

[1] The establishment's "plan", in this case.
    Frankly, I don't think either Trump or his enemies (actual or pretended) really deserve nearly that much credit.

(Especially when it comes to the more "multi-dimensional chess" style of "plans".)

"Man plans, and God laughs."

73.68% of people on this forum have the foresight of a blind donkey
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his