Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ARIZONA WILL BE RED MONDAY GUARANTEED

ARIZONA WILL BE RED MONDAY GUARANTEED

I have been downtown Phoenix on Lincoln and 3rd street at the rallies to demand Arizonas votes that haven't been counted.

Guess what people . Trump is taking 60 percent of the ballots being counted, this trend continues, he will win Arizona easily by monday which is a confirmed finish day. A little birdy talked to the poll workers who is witnessing the numbers rolling in , he told the rally tonight the news. This means Mark Kelly isnt promised a win, and Joe Biden certainly was falsely declared a winner by the media. THIS IS CRIMINAL< DO NOT BACK DOWN DO NOT SURRENDER THE ELECTORATE LIKE FOOLS. do not repeat the lies, do not hang your heads down like losers. the founders designed this republic ,and they were geniuses.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It would be okay with me if you are right. I am not sure the machine will let that happen. It’s pretty obvious that they will not allow Trump a second term. That’s been decided by those that really run this country. The bankers.

Just fall in line and silence yourself like a good American! Judge Jeanine Pirro was silenced yesterday when they suspended her show about voter fraud. Follow Fox as an example and learn how to transition to Biden! Be part of the transition team and put all that hate behind you!

They just put out a huge ballot drop, went from 49.0% - 49.5% with 90% reporting to 49.0% - 49.5% with 97% reporting..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    I have been downtown Phoenix on Lincoln and 3rd street at the rallies to demand Arizonas votes that haven't been counted.

Guess what people . Trump is taking 60 percent of the ballots being counted, this trend continues, he will win Arizona easily by monday which is a confirmed finish day. A little birdy talked to the poll workers who is witnessing the numbers rolling in , he told the rally tonight the news. This means Mark Kelly isnt promised a win, and Joe Biden certainly was falsely declared a winner by the media. THIS IS CRIMINAL< DO NOT BACK DOWN DO NOT SURRENDER THE ELECTORATE LIKE FOOLS. do not repeat the lies, do not hang your heads down like losers. the founders designed this republic ,and they were geniuses.
    I wish I could go to such a rally and feel the vibe!!

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 12-21-2020 at 06:31 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

As much as I'd love to see it happen I'm going to take it with a grain of salt.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ARIZONA WILL BE RED MONDAY GUARANTEED
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    As much as I'd love to see it happen I'm going to take it with a grain of salt.
    Will we get our money back if it doesn't happen? It's guaranteed!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Agreed
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

I pray the Lord in all his wisdom sees fit to give us some news

How could Trump so easily win states like Florida and Ohio that are mega important, but lose all these other states that should be guaranteed victories? My guess is places like Florida had such a landslide it would be too difficult to stuff the ballots.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Just spitballing here.

I'm starting to think that enough time is being given for Dems to celebrate, breathe a sigh of relief, act like fools (see: AOC and her following) and simultaneously piss off, even scare, Trumpers before it eventually turns out somehow that Trump did "win" and the election is deemed fraudulent. This little bit of drama going on, so far, isn't near enough to be effectively used to push through other planned major systemic changes, like they did during and after the first civil war. I guess if one really wanted to foment a serious civil disturbance, if not an outright shooting war, that would be a pretty effective way to do it.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-08-2020 at 04:01 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

There was way too much voter fraud, this is a long process that is just getting started.

Arizona to Trump seems quite reasonable, probable.

There has been so much fraud in so many places. You can't just put 50K ballots all for Biden and only for Biden into the system at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Just spitballing here.

I'm starting to think that enough time is being given for Dems to celebrate, breathe a sigh of relief, act like fools (see: AOC and her following) and simultaneously piss off, even scare, Trumpers before it eventually turns out somehow that Trump did "win" and the election is deemed fraudulent. This little bit of drama going on, so far, isn't near enough to be effectively used to push through other planned major systemic changes, like they did during and after the first civil war. I guess if one really wanted to foment a serious civil disturbance, if not an outright shooting war, that would be a pretty effective way to do it.
    When the election is taken away from Biden, the Biden / Antifa coalition will riot. After that, you have Insurrection Act, Martial Law, Military Tribunals.

The Q story.

Most people when talking about Q don't say "Q talks about a Martial Law plan with Military Tribunals because our legal system is corrupt." Most people think it has to do with pedos or something. But Q talked in a lot of detail about how Martial Law and the Military Tribunals would work.

Most over there at 8kun I think are new. The opportunity for Martial Law hasn't been this clear before.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Most over there at 8kun I think are new. The opportunity for Martial Law hasn't been this clear before.
    I have been listening there and elsewhere,, What do you know of Citizen Grand Jurys?

Mutual aid agreements? Citizen Committees?

you know,,, the people
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Just fall in line and silence yourself like a good American! Judge Jeanine Pirro was silenced yesterday when they suspended her show about voter fraud. Follow Fox as an example and learn how to transition to Biden! Be part of the transition team and put all that hate behind you!
    I've been watching Newsmax and OAN

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I have been listening there and elsewhere,, What do you know of Citizen Grand Jurys?

Mutual aid agreements? Citizen Committees?

you know,,, the people
    I don't know about those things.

The Q story has Military Tribunals at the center.

Watch for ex military returning to active service. That was a key component according to Q, 3 years ago.

Watch for ex military returning to active service. .
    I keep resisting the invitations.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benford%27s_law

Benford's Law.

Weird distributions of numbers = fraud.

This elections got some weird numbers.

The HAMMER program - how they change numbers. Includes a supercomputer that cracks passwords as part of it.

Big piles of all Biden votes added at the same time.

It's all total bs.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I keep resisting the invitations.
    ex military will be the ones running the military tribunals.

Like Clint Eastwood as an astronaut or something.

ex military will be the ones running the military tribunals.

Like Clint Eastwood as an astronaut or something.
    Perhaps..

I'm just an Honest Outlaw,,I have Government Training from Kindergarten to Gladiator school..Turned Blue before 17.

I don't Judge Men,,(not my task)

I live a mostly peaceful life but find that being threatened.. I am known to few neighbors,, a shadow dweller..

where the world has pushed me into shadows,, God gives me Night Vision.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I hope you're right, borther, but Trump would need more than Arizona. Keeping Mark Kelly out would be nice, however.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badnon Wissenshaftler View Post
    I hope you're right, borther, but Trump would need more than Arizona. Keeping Mark Kelly out would be nice, however.
    Arizona, and Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania , Georgia

Oh hell,, just recount all 23 States running the Corrupt Software.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    They just put out a huge ballot drop, went from 49.0% - 49.5% with 90% reporting to 49.0% - 49.5% with 97% reporting..
    the number was 90 percent reporting LAST NIGHT....so if they changed it to 97 percent reporting there is a discrepency and this can go to the court .

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If that really happened (not out of question looking at how later batches were trending) and Sleepy Joe remained 'Prez Elect' in media reporting, can guarantee that MAGA will be red too (with anger towards media and deep state) by Mon evening.
    It will set the country on fire

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Just spitballing here.

All the parties in the streets...ripe for a setup. I am okay with the exposing of the corruption, but talk about popping off. So be it. Any path forward is going to be interesting regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    How could Trump so easily win states like Florida and Ohio that are mega important, but lose all these other states that should be guaranteed victories? My guess is places like Florida had such a landslide it would be too difficult to stuff the ballots.
    Yup
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

A Trump win in AZ is not guaranteed, it could happen if the votes come in exactly the way he needs it (with fraud included), which is very possible. If there was no fraud, Trump won AZ hands down.

What is guaranteed is a recount, and that process will definitely pick off more votes from Biden than it will from Trump. It also depends how deep the recount goes in terms of how thorough that process is allowed to be based on AZ election laws. Trump also has a lawsuit in AZ with various examples of voter tampering and potential fraud.

Mark Kelly is leading McSally by about 80k votes, its going to be hard to come back from that in AZ unless they found some mass ballot harvesting or e-vote tampering scheme. I would not be surprised if McSally lost in a honest race in AZ but would be surprising if Trump lost an honest vote.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast