Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For anyone who thinks Trump works for Israel

For anyone who thinks Trump works for Israel

https://twitter.com/netanyahu/status...02956363812864

https://twitter.com/gantzbe/status/1325255569305985024
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Top-neocon reverses course, says Trump's ‘most pro-Israel president ever’

Netanyahu: There is no bigger supporter of Israel than Trump

Trump will greenlight West Bank annexation to keep Netanyahu as PM, observers say

Netanyahu, "in another league." Netanyahu's campaign billboard in Tel Aviv.

Netanyahu Plans to Name a New Golan Heights Settlement After Donald Trump

On the Eve of Israel’s Election, Netanyahu Thanks Trump for Sanctioning Iran at His Request

Leaked Netanyahu Tape: ((WE)) Made Trump Cancel the Iran Deal

America-First: Trump's top funder wants his son to be a sniper in Israeli military

Pompeo says God may have sent Trump to save Israel

October 6, 2019
    US, Israeli efforts put Iraq’s stability on the line ; 104 killed in Iraq, 6000 wounded

Iraq invasion architect Elliott Abrams quietly slips into Trump administration

Trump has deployed 14,000 additional troops to the Middle East since May 2019

Top US General Says American Troops Should Be Ready To Die For Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    For anyone who thinks Trump works for Israel

Do you think Trump would tweet to attack his disloyalty (now that Jeffrey Epstein is no longer in prison and his sweet dealer Alex Acosta is no longer in MAGA cabinet)?

Your post may be an excellent example of fallacious logic.

Strictly hypothetical, can't a slutty political prostitute display affection towards two different clients (let's call them dope-A, dope-B for example who in turn lead a large groups of duped followers) who both make generous payments (from taxpayers monies) ?

Otherwise NYT owes Don Sr and Don Jr huge appologies over this cartoon.

FLOOD OF CONDEMNATIONS OF NYT FOR ANTISEMITIC CARTOON...

The Zionists work with whoever happens to be in power.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/net...-thanks-trump/

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu early on Sunday congratulated Joe Biden, the projected winner of the US presidential election, on his victory, as well as Kamala Harris, projected to serve as the first woman vice president in US history.

"Joe, we’ve had a long & warm personal relationship for nearly 40 years, and I know you as a great friend of Israel," Netanyahu tweeted.

"I look forward to working with both of you to further strengthen the special alliance between the U.S. and Israel," he added.

Netanyahu, who has fostered exceptionally close ties with President Donald Trump during the latter's four years in office, had waited longer than other world leaders with congratulating Biden.

Trump, during his term, recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital, recognized Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights, the strategic plateau that Israel captured from Syria in the 1967 Six-Day War, and brokered normalization deals between Israel and Gulf states.

Netanayahu made sure to post another tweet thanking Trump immediately after his tweet congratulating Biden:

"Thank you @realDonaldTrump for the friendship you have shown the state of Israel and me personally, for recognizing Jerusalem and the Golan, for standing up to Iran, for the historic peace accords and for bringing the American-Israeli alliance to unprecedented heights."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The Zionists work with whoever happens to be in power.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/net...-thanks-trump/

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu early on Sunday congratulated Joe Biden, the projected winner of the US presidential election, on his victory, as well as Kamala Harris, projected to serve as the first woman vice president in US history.

"Joe, we’ve had a long & warm personal relationship for nearly 40 years, and I know you as a great friend of Israel," Netanyahu tweeted.

"I look forward to working with both of you to further strengthen the special alliance between the U.S. and Israel," he added.

Netanyahu, who has fostered exceptionally close ties with President Donald Trump during the latter's four years in office, had waited longer than other world leaders with congratulating Biden.

Trump, during his term, recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital, recognized Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights, the strategic plateau that Israel captured from Syria in the 1967 Six-Day War, and brokered normalization deals between Israel and Gulf states.

Netanayahu made sure to post another tweet thanking Trump immediately after his tweet congratulating Biden:

"Thank you @realDonaldTrump for the friendship you have shown the state of Israel and me personally, for recognizing Jerusalem and the Golan, for standing up to Iran, for the historic peace accords and for bringing the American-Israeli alliance to unprecedented heights."
    The Zionists are helping with the coup effort, Trump will remember their treachery.

AMLO even refuses to congratulate Biden yet.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The Zionists are helping with the coup effort, Trump will remember their treachery.

AMLO even refuses to congratulate Biden yet.
    Maybe so. That doesn't mean Trump wasn't working for the Zionists up until this point. Like you said....treachery.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Anybody check on Mark Levin? He's got to be having a logical paradox error about now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Do you think he will muster enough alpha courage to call Netanyahu 'disloyal'?
    Or order return of US military troops he deployed in Israel (a First in US history) or ask for return of $38 Billion taxpayers welfare him and other lobbies funded Congress critter politicians sent there?
    Or will he just remember this slap he got as a "strongly worded bad memory" like a helpless former reality TV star turned politician?

Or his showbiz coached beta boldness is limited to attacking some minority congresswoman only who dared to criticize AIPAC lobby?

Trump calls on Ilhan Omar to resign from Congress for ‘anti-Semitism’
    February 12, 2019
    WASHINGTON (JTA) — President Donald Trump called on Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., to resign from Congress for what he said was her anti-Semitism.
    “It’s terrible what she said and I think she should either resign from Congress, or she should certainly resign from the House Foreign Affairs Committee,” Trump told reporters on Tuesday. “What she said is so deep-seated in her heart that her lame apology, and that’s what it was, it was lame and she didn’t mean a word of it, was just not appropriate. I think she should resign from Congress.”
    Omar, in her first term in the Congress, said Sunday on Twitter that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee pays lawmakers to be pro-Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    Looks like Trump just unfollowed Netanyahu on Twitter, as well as AIPAC.
    If that's all he will do, it would like the response of a powerless kid.
    Sad.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe so. That doesn't mean Trump wasn't working for the Zionists up until this point. Like you said....treachery.
    Working for=/=Working with.
    If he was working for them this would not have happened and he would not have taken down their Epstein operation or refused to start new wars for them.
    This is merely the cherry on top of the proof he never worked for them.

And Trump unfollowed Netanyahu on Twitter, Bibi is going to regret this.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If he was working for them this would not have happened and he would not have taken down their Epstein operation or refused to start new wars for them.

Bibi don’t care.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Flash back,:

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Working for != immune from getting thrown under the bus.

Working for != immune from getting thrown under the bus.
    It would mean not getting prematurely thrown under the bus.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It would mean not getting prematurely thrown under the bus.
    Premature would have been November 4th or 5th at the latest.

Edit: And note. There is the possibility that Trump could win. And there was the possibility that Ron Paul could win in 2008 or 2012...until there wasn't.

But none of that matters. You mistakenly think that the measure of Trump's loyalty to Israel is based should be measured by Israel's loyalty to Trump. Ummmm....why? Proof that Trump was "working for Israel" came from his killing the Iran nuclear deal and giving credence to Bibi's "intelligence" on an Iranian nuclear program.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 11-12-2020 at 06:41 PM.

Premature would have been November 4th or 5th at the latest.

Edit: And note. There is the possibility that Trump could win. And there was the possibility that Ron Paul could win in 2008 or 2012...until there wasn't.

But none of that matters. You mistakenly think that the measure of Trump's loyalty to Israel is based should be measured by Israel's loyalty to Trump. Ummmm....why? Proof that Trump was "working for Israel" came from his killing the Iran nuclear deal and giving credence to Bibi's "intelligence" on an Iranian nuclear program.
    That's nonsense, AMLO won't congratulate Biden, Bolsonaro won't, Putin won't and even Xi won't among many others, Trump is making a lot of noise and legal moves about the fraud and anyone who looks into it for two seconds knows he will win, Bibi is totally premature and part of the coup effort.

And if Trump worked for Israel he would have bombed Iran when he had the chance multiple times, this is just the latest proof he doesn't.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's nonsense, AMLO won't congratulate Biden, Bolsonaro won't, Putin won't and even Xi won't among many others, Trump is making a lot of noise and legal moves about the fraud and anyone who looks into it for two seconds knows he will win, Bibi is totally premature and part of the coup effort.

And if Trump worked for Israel he would have bombed Iran when he had the chance multiple times, this is just the latest proof he doesn't.
    Ah. So you think Trump is working for Putin? Congrats! You just proved what the Democrats spent 4 years trying to prove ad failed to do so. Seriously, all you have proven is that Bibi is treacherous. Do you think Trump is working with Xi? No? You admitted that Trump has at least worked with Israel and yet Xi is holding back support. Some pimps are quicker to kick protitutes with STDs out of the door qucker than others. That's all.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ah. So you think Trump is working for Putin? Congrats! You just proved what the Democrats spent 4 years trying to prove ad failed to do so. Seriously, all you have proven is that Bibi is treacherous. Do you think Trump is working with Xi? No? You admitted that Trump has at least worked with Israel and yet Xi is holding back support. Some pimps are quicker to kick protitutes with STDs out of the door qucker than others. That's all.
    Proving he doesn't work for Israel doesn't mean he is working for any of the people who didn't congratulate Biden.
    Your logic is weak.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Proving he doesn't work for Israel doesn't mean he is working for any of the people who didn't congratulate Biden.
    Your logic is weak.
    Except YOU HAVEN'T PROVEN HE DOESN'T WORK FOR ISRAEL! This is your typical bullshyt. You make a false claim, then you keep repeating it as true even after your claim has been proven false. Bibi congratulating Biden, after it's rather apparent to most thinking people that Biden will most likely win whether he should win or not, does not at all prove Trump didn't work for Israel. Again, all that proves is Bibi isn't as loyal to Trump as YOU think he should be. To prove Trump isn't or wasn't working for Israel, you have to put forward evidence of Trump working against Israel's interests. Do you have any such evidence? If not then you are blowing smoke.

Your "evidence" was Bibi wasn't loyal by congratulating Biden. Well...Putin didn't congratulate Biden. SO USING YOUR RETARDED "EVIDENCE" AND "LOGIC" THERE IS MORE EVIDENCE TO SAY TRUMP WORKS FOR PUTIN THAN TO SAY HE WORKS FOR ISRAEL! So...your "evidence" for this entire thread is complete garbage. But you'll keep ignoring facts and logic that don't support your ridiculous conclusion.

Or China, Ukraine, the UAE, or UK?!?

Donald Trump has boasted about “my” Kabbalah teacher Eitan Yardeni.

Yardeni has been closely associated with WeWork that was founded by Adam and Rebekah Neumann.
    Rebekah Neumann was recruited by her cousin Gwyneth Paltrow.

The Neumanns are close friends with Donald’s daughter Ivanka and her husband Jared Kushner.
    Yardeni was also Madonna’s “first” Kabbalah teacher and (the good friend of Jared Kushner’s brother) Ashton Kutcher and his ex-wife Demi Moore…
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/w...centre-2019-10

See kabbalist Tiffany Trump with her close friend Naomi Biden (Sleepy Joe’s granddaughter).

Donald’s other daughter Tiffany, and ex-wife Marla Maples have reportedly also entered the Kabbalah cult under rabbi Eitan Yardeni: https://lukeford.net/blog/?p=91189
    Last edited by Firestarter; 11-16-2020 at 09:25 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I don’t know if Trump is working for Israel but with each passing day I grow more convinced he is working with the deep state. He has played his part in the transition integrity project perfectly

Who could have thought that in the “land of the free”, Goyim are considered slaves for their Jewish masters?!?

All US presidents since Jimmy Carter have shown their respect to Chabad-Lubavitch Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson.
    In 1982, president Ronald Reagan added to the “Education Day U.S.A” that this includes the “eternal validity of the Seven Noahide Laws, a moral code for all of us regardless of religious faith”.

Even though Donald Trump’s “Education Day U.S.A” proclamation don’t mention Noahide Law it does Chabad-Lubavitch rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, who advanced the Noahide agenda.
    The Chabad-Lubavitch website reminds us that the Jewish Noahide Laws are the “unifying idea” of all these “Education Day U.S.A” proclamations.

Rebbe Schneerson has explained that non-Jews have no other purpose than to serve Jews, who are the reason for creation: https://thetruthersjournal.home.blog...-april-4-2019/
    (https://archive.is/XGCFB)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

If he was working for them this would not have happened ...
    One shudders at evangelicals inspired thought that GOPA wing is being 'cursed' for deceiving Christian-Zionism leaders?

What's next for American evangelicals after Trump leaves office?
    76% of white evangelical voters supported him in the 2020 election.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is a crypto-j, on his father's side, and the kids are mostly j via Ivana who was full j except Tiffany who is the least j of them all.

you heard me right - Donald Drumpf is part jewish. His brother even said so and belonged to a jewish frat. His parents were interred
    at a jewish nursing home, and his father donated widely to both jewish and masonic charities.

nothing wrong with this at all, but expecting Trump not to favor jews is like asking whitey bulger not to favor irishmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post

Donald Trump has boasted about “my” Kabbalah teacher Eitan Yardeni.

There are a number of things and people and buildings, etc. linking Trump to the practice of kaballah, however
    in that book, those are not his words. That book was compiled and introduced by Trump, those ppl are his friends,
    they wrote their own stories, one per chapter.

https://archive.org/details/trumpwaytotop00dona

more on this stuff:
    https://christianobserver.net/the-trump-chronicles/

This election is turning into quite a rabbit hole.

Foxnews and Trump's top donor turned on him at the same time... why?

OP, how do yee explain this... why DJTvsg's cabinet members are palling around with his treacherous foe?

Netanyahu reportedly had secret meeting with MBS, Pompeo

By Yumna Patel November 23, 2020

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reportedly traveled to Saudi Arabia on Sunday night for a secret meeting with the Saudi Crown Prince MBS and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

If this will be one of MAGA responses to above cited Netanyahu/zionists' treachery against him, could have far reaching implications for the whole region as well as for domestic lobbies future investments in Republican presidential candidates.

Israeli Top Brass Worried Over a Parting Gift From Trump: Advanced Weapons to Saudi Arabia

The concern in the Kirya, defense establishment headquarters in Tel Aviv, is that the outgoing administration in Washington will seek to prepare the ground, in the weeks ahead, for the sale of advanced weaponry to the Saudis. Despite the warming in relations between Jerusalem and Riyadh, this looms as a disturbing security development, far more so than Trump’s decision to sell F-35 warplanes and a host of other state-of-the-art munitions to the United Arab Emirates.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israeli-top-brass-worried-over-trump-s-parting-gift-advanced-weapons-to-the-saudis-1.9331192

Related
    Foxnews and Trump's American top donor owned paper turned on him at same time... why?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Trump is a crypto-j, on his father's side, and the kids are mostly j via Ivana who was full j except Tiffany who is the least j of them all.

you heard me right - Donald Drumpf is part jewish. His brother even said so and belonged to a jewish frat. His parents were interred
    at a jewish nursing home, and his father donated widely to both jewish and masonic charities.

nothing wrong with this at all, but expecting Trump not to favor jews is like asking whitey bulger not to favor irishmen.
    Trump is 1/2 German & 1/2 Scottish & 0% jewish.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Trump is 1/2 German & 1/2 Scottish & 0% jewish.
    I disagree, and did some research into his family tree. It was posted on a site that is no longer on the internet.
    I may be able to retreive it via the wayback machine. Are you willing to consider the proposition? I'm not going
    to waste my time if you're not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast