Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump can still win

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This!
    I hope that he does. He would make me absolutely wrong about him if he started withdrawing all from Afghanistan and pardoned those too. I just don’t know how much of that is realistic in two months especially in light of all the legal battles he’s going to be embroiled in and that transitional change is where all the people who have to make things like that happen get lazy.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Not gonna happen (assuming Trump is out in January).

He'd be a lame duck. Biden wouldn't have to come up with any justification, because the MIC would just drag its heels long enough to run the clock out.

Then Biden just orders up a "surge" ... (perhaps after some conveniently dramatic event that "proves" how foolish it was to ever have reduced the US presence in the first place ...)
    ... like another fabricated gassing of Syrian citizenry.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes it will and yes there is but there doesn't have to be, you don't need Biden to personally order fraud, the fraudulent result is not sanctified by his ignorance, the voters were still cheated even if the inaccurate count was the result of a legitimate error or actual machine malfunction.
    Clear evidence needs to be brought to light in any event.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    He can pardon Assange and Snowden while he is at it too.
    This would go a long way also.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Yep and freedom is just around the corner.

you are living in delusion vile.

Hey isn’t your troll job almost over here? Funding should be drying up right?
    LOL
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I've never considered Trump a part of the liberty movement, but I hope he never concedes. We who believe in freedom and liberty have been itching for a civil war for a long time. Trump's bullheadedness might end up giving us what we wish.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I've never considered Trump a part of the liberty movement, but I hope he never concedes. We who believe in freedom and liberty have been itching for a civil war for a long time. Trump's bullheadedness might end up giving us what we wish.

NOPE

I know no one "itching" for violence except the City Punks that have been rioting pointlessly..

I accept Violence as a reality of this world.. I do not like it. and certainly do not wish for it..

I expect it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    He can pardon Assange and Snowden while he is at it too.
    Time’s a wastin’.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    A legacy of being the prez who ended Afgan war??? Something to be remembered kindly for.

As opposed to handcuffing himself to the oval office and refusing to leave Costanza style. Not a good final impression.

Even with whatever fraud that happened, unless he's 1000% sure this recount/lawsuit/court case will win, he's gonna look like a sore loser. And the thing that bugs trump the most is being unpopular.
    THE PRESIDENT MUST HANDCUFF HIMSELF TO THE OVAL OFFICE AND REFUSE TO LEAVE CONSTANZA STYLE IF "WE THE PEOPLE" ARE NOT CONVINCED THAT BIDEN'S VICTORY IS VALID - LEGAL
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    THE PRESIDENT MUST HANDCUFF HIMSELF TO THE OVAL OFFICE AND REFUSE TO LEAVE CONSTANZA STYLE IF "WE THE PEOPLE" ARE NOT CONVINCED THAT BIDEN'S VICTORY IS VALID - LEGAL
    ^^^THIS^^^

This is THE hill to die on, this is our last chance, if they get away with this fraud they will use it to impose one party communist dictatorship.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

NOPE

I know no one "itching" for violence except the City Punks that have been rioting pointlessly..

I accept Violence as a reality of this world.. I do not like it. and certainly do not wish for it..

I expect it.
    I'm not itching for any violence, I would much rather be allowed to leave/secede in peace. But we all know how the last attempt turned out.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Insurrection Act | Martial Law | Miltary Tribunals

We certainly can't rely on Biden to get us out of Afghanistan.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

You really think that Trump and the patriots will allow globalists and foreign countries to rig and steal the US election to install a puppet of China and the globalists as the US president? Zero chance. If all else fails Trump will use the insurrection act and take down these treasonous politicians, intelligence agencies, and their seditious media. Biden will never become president. This is our 1776.
    "Countries are benefited when they changed these [national sovereignty] policies, and evidence suggests that North Americans are ready for a new relationship that renders this old definition of sovereignty obsolete."

CFR task force co-chairman Robert Pastor

Do any of you follow Trump on Facebook?

Its quite interesting.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12