Thread: 2024 GOP short list

2024 GOP short list

I can't believe they have a GOP short list for 2024 already.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-los...174205340.html

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

I was surprised to see Rand on the "short list" for 2024. I guess we can view that as somewhat of a win. At the moment, I don't think that he will run in 2024. Going off the 270ToWin electoral map projection, the electoral map will slightly favor Republicans in 2024, and will open up an avenue to the presidency that wouldn't require MI/PA/WI. This is good news for a GOP nominee Rand Paul, as I'm not sure how well he would perform in those states.

Quote Originally Posted by liberty_nc View Post
    I was surprised to see Rand on the "short list" for 2024. I guess we can view that as somewhat of a win. At the moment, I don't think that he will run in 2024. Going off the 270ToWin electoral map projection, the electoral map will slightly favor Republicans in 2024, and will open up an avenue to the presidency that wouldn't require MI/PA/WI. This is good news for a GOP nominee Rand Paul, as I'm not sure how well he would perform in those states.
    He'll have be more nationally recognized for sure.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Tom Cotton gross
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Honestly, at this point, the only person on the short list is Trump. I think there's a good shot that he runs again in 24 and wins, at least the nomination. He would obliterate Kamala, who will likely be at the top of the ticket.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quick thoughts after a quick glance:

Rand/Kristi Noem

That's a proper ticket.

And I am doubly shocked to see Nikki Haley at the top. Neocons will be trying hard to return to dominance in the GOP, even if their old guard leadership (like Bill Kristol), will have to remain with the Democrats.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

There are some great options there and some really scary ones... no thank you to Hawley, Haley and Rubio.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hopefully someone:
    America-First + anti global intereventions/anti-neocons + pro small gummit = libertarianism champion

Rand or like minded from current/new crop.

But I fear it might be Pence or Rubio or Cotton 2024 looking at GOP's track record. Hopefully there would be a compelling 3rd party option by then in that case.
    No longer seeing Don Jr 2024 or Ivanka Trump 2024 after seeing last few days angry tweets sent out by Jr.

On a side note, there might not be a Prez whose last names start with "T" for generations.
    Unfortunately, chances of below prediction coming true look very slim at this point.
    Incidentally then campaign manager who made this prediction was replaced & "red-flagged" recently and would probably agree now that it was tad bit hyperbolic.

Manager: Trump family building ‘dynasty’ for decades to come
    September 7, 2019
    Brad Parscale campaign manager for Trump's 2020 reelection campaign speaks during the California GOP fall convention on Sept. 7, 2019, in Indian Wells, Calif. (AP Photo/Chris Carlson)
    INDIAN WELLS, Calif. (AP) — President Donald Trump’s campaign manager predicted Saturday that the president and his family will become “a dynasty that will last for decades,” transforming the Republican Party while hewing to conservative values.
    “The Trumps will be a dynasty that will last for decades, propelling the Republican Party into a new party,” he said. “One that will adapt to changing cultures. One must continue to adapt while keeping the conservative values that we believe in.”

If the CIA is not abolished or substantially curtailed there won't ever be an opposition party or the need for a 2024 list
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Kristi Noem needs to be on the ticket because the GOP needs to take a page from the Democrat's playbook. McCain had the right marketing idea with Palin, but unfortunately for him, he chose an airhead.

Noem can match the looks of Harris and Palin, but will have a much bigger visceral and intellectual appeal.

"Less covid; more hunting!"

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

So among their short list they are really try to bring the same people who made loss the two elections?
    Tom Cotton? Rubio? Niki?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Kristi Noem needs to be on the ticket because the GOP needs to take a page from the Democrat's playbook. McCain had the right marketing idea with Palin, but unfortunately for him, he chose an airhead.

Noem can match the looks of Harris and Palin, but will have a much bigger visceral and intellectual appeal.

"Less covid; more hunting!"

Are we forgetting that if she becomes a threat to the swamp that the Fauci Crime Syndicate can create covid24?
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Rand, the eye doctor and his credentials, would be a perfect counter to the communist claims that conservatives don't follow science.

I haven't seen him speak much, but perhaps he needs to be more animated like his father. Ron Paul is staid and calm, but he can be fiery when he wants. Trump opened the door to expose PC. Trump's successors need not be totally like Trump, but they can feel more free to speak.

Well, that's my amateur advice for them anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2024 will be an anti-establishment cycle, no doubt in my mind. My concern is that the base might be looking for more of an authoritarian who can "stick it to the left" more so than an intellectual anti establishment libertarian.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    2024 will be an anti-establishment cycle, no doubt in my mind. My concern is that the base might be looking for more of an authoritarian who can "stick it to the left" more so than an intellectual anti establishment libertarian.
    Its a bit ironic Yahoo article phrases establishment NeoCon types like Tom Cotton and others like him briefly mention Paul.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would need to know more about Noem's policies before I cast a vote for her. Her not shutting down the economy of her state is great, but what's her stance on the Federal Reserve and our current foreign policy.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge