Thread: AOC Asking for Lists of Names of Trump Supporters - "Trump Accountability Project"

AOC Asking for Lists of Names of Trump Supporters - "Trump Accountability Project"

Accused Trump of using "dog whistles" for fascists. Prepare the camps you will be re-educated. Once the old fool is put down by the Marxists and Kamala makes AOC Secretary of Interior.

"Fascist" Trump never even came remotely close to suggesting anything like this in four years.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1652462.html

New York representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has asked if anyone is keeping a record of “Trump sycophants” who were “complicit” in his administration, predicting that those who were would try cover up their tracks after Donald Trump leaves office.

“Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future?” Ms Ocasio-Cortez tweeted on Friday afternoon. “I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future”.

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 11-07-2020 at 05:13 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A fascist is someone attempting to vilify the outside group. A fascist also replaces truth with strong arm power.

Cortez is a fascist.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

This is what fascists did in Germany before WW2 had started.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    This is what fascists did in Germany before WW2 had started.
    Yes, they gathered a list of their enemies. Later the Nazi police used that to target individuals and the innocent that associated with them.

There were three police forces in the Third Reich under the Chef der Deutschen Polizei und Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler:

Ordnungspolizei (orpo) "regular police"
    Sicherheitspolizei (Sipo) "security police"
    Sicherheitsdienst (SD) "security service"
    In 1939 the Sipo and SD were combined to form the Reichssicherheitshauptamt (RSHA).

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Yes, they gathered a list of their enemies. Later the Nazi police used that to target individuals and the innocent that associated with them.

There were three police forces in the Third Reich under the Chef der Deutschen Polizei und Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler:

Ordnungspolizei (orpo) "regular police"
    Sicherheitspolizei (Sipo) "security police"
    Sicherheitsdienst (SD) "security service"
    In 1939 the Sipo and SD were combined to form the Reichssicherheitshauptamt (RSHA).
    There was another group to.

There was another group to.
    I believe your right, but it escapes me. There was the SS.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Here is a website and a list of publish names.

https://www.glaad.org/trump

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump...porters-potus/

The group aims to target “Individuals who used their massive personal wealth and influence to bundle money for Trump,” as well as those who worked in the Trump administration and “Those who elected him.” The latter category is defined as “Individuals who worked for the Trump for President campaign, Republican National Committee, and affiliated PACs in 2016 or 2020.”

The group has been linked on Twitter to former Democratic National Committee national press secretary Hari Sevugan.

Sevugan wrote on Twitter that he agreed the country’s current political climate will be “brutal” on Trump’s supporters.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 11-07-2020 at 10:33 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is a website and a list of publish names.

https://www.glaad.org/trump

https://www.westernjournal.com/trump...porters-potus/

The group aims to target “Individuals who used their massive personal wealth and influence to bundle money for Trump,” as well as those who worked in the Trump administration and “Those who elected him.” The latter category is defined as “Individuals who worked for the Trump for President campaign, Republican National Committee, and affiliated PACs in 2016 or 2020.”

The group has been linked on Twitter to former Democratic National Committee national press secretary Hari Sevugan.

Sevugan wrote on Twitter that he agreed the country’s current political climate will be “brutal” on Trump’s supporters.
    You know they can be reported right? this is against the law, its if anything nor different from doxing which could lead to serious crimes and threats. Have they been reported? i am no Trump nor Biden supporter but that is disgusting.

Sounds like a insulting threat. He should respect that their opponent lost and move this is not democratic.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 11-07-2020 at 10:39 PM.

and I take that as a direct Threat.

and I am not even a Trump supporter.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

You know they can be reported right? this is against the law, its if anything nor different from doxing which could lead to serious crimes and threats. Have they been reported? i am no Trump nor Biden supporter but that is disgusting.

Sounds like a insulting threat. He should respect that their opponent lost and move this is not democratic.
    https://www.fbi.gov/tips

https://www.justice.gov/actioncenter/report-crime#other
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 11-07-2020 at 10:57 PM.

Complete
    Thank you for your submission.

Submit your tip only once.
    Your tip is very important to us; however, we cannot guarantee you will be contacted with regard to your tip.

You know I was only joking with people I know about the possibility of your name being on a mail-in ballot voting for Trump putting you on a kill list.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Communists like AOC see everyone here as a threat and would gladly have us put into re-education camps. This is what we are facing.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Complete
    Thank you for your submission.

Submit your tip only once.
    Your tip is very important to us; however, we cannot guarantee you will be contacted with regard to your tip.
    Let's see if she gets a visit from the FBI. This is a direct threat.

$#@! AOC. I hate Trump and all the trumpkins, but they were not the ones looting and burning the cities all summer. It was your people causing all the trouble AOC.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Let's see if she gets a visit from the FBI. This is a direct threat.
    And this guy.

Why does a good looking Puerto Rican woman have to make a fool of herself in politics? She could be cooking arroz con pollo for a nice man like myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    Why does a good looking Puerto Rican woman have to make a fool of herself in politics? She could be cooking arroz con pollo for a nice man like myself.
    Doubts she can cook.

but if you like a Psychotic Nightmare in that packaging,,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    You may get that chance. She may quit politics! WEE ! Look's as though she blames everything and everyone except her own crazy world view.

https://www.kake.com/story/42880666/...-quit-politics

(YAHOO/KAKE) - Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has said that she might quit politics if Democrats continue to be “hostile” towards progressive causes.

In an interview with The New York Times, just a little while after president-elect Joe Biden was declared the winner of the 2020 election, AOC admitted that she didn't even know for sure if she was going to run for reelection this year.

“I genuinely don’t know. I don’t even know if I want to be in politics,” she told the newspaper.

“You know, for real, in the first six months of my term, I didn’t even know if I was going to run for re-election this year.”

Yahoo reports that, when asked why she cited “stress”, “violence” and “lack of support from your own party” as her reasons.

Ocasio-Cortez won re-election by a large margin earlier this week.

The progressive congresswoman advocates for universal single payer healthcare and the Green New Deal.

She is openly criticizing Democrats for refusing to embrace progressive causes and signposted the emerging rift between the progressive and moderate ends of the party for her increasing disillusion with the party.

“Externally, there’s been a ton of support, but internally, it’s been extremely hostile to anything that even smells progressive,” she put forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    You know I was only joking with people I know about the possibility of your name being on a mail-in ballot voting for Trump putting you on a kill list.
    They were not.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    and I take that as a direct Threat.

and I am not even a Trump supporter.
    Haven't you heard?

It's not enough to not support Trump. You have to be pro Biden. Otherwise you're pro trump.

Same thing with race. If you aren't pro BLM, or if you think that all lives matter, then you're a white supremacist.

We need not turn a blind eye to this type of thing. Maybe Trump has a list too.

I think Trump won the election. If the media actually gets to decide this I hope Trump will at least break all their toys on the way out.

They make lists of their political enemies, want to shutdown the economy, and put whole industries out of business (oil & gas/firearms manufacturing) but everyone else if the fascist not them.
    Ron Paul 2012

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Ocasio Cortez is a communist traitor.

Should have elected Ron Paul in '08...
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

The left goes full Stalin, starts compiling a "permanent record" of Trump supporters so they can face "consequences" and be "held accountable"

https://notthebee.com/article/sit-ba...much-publicity

"There's nothing quite like watching a website get scrubbed, while you are on it."

This was a fun read.