Thread: Trump: "Election Far From Over"; Biden "Honored & Humbled" After MSM Declares Him President

Trump: "Election Far From Over"; Biden "Honored & Humbled" After MSM Declares Him President

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-nearly-30k-pa

Did we just get ignored?

Edit: Are we going to see resignations at Fox News? They just flipped and my gut tells me not everyone was on board with this. Surely, some of them are very rich and don't need Fox News to make a living.

Edit: One of the reporters on Fox just said, "no evidence of widespread voter fraud according to election officials." No shiit, they're gonna say that. Half the country just got red-pilled.
    Last edited by ResponsibleIdiot; 11-07-2020 at 04:27 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 12-07-2020 at 08:18 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Call out the Zamboni - this one is in the books
    What's that warm red stuff flowing onto the ice? /sarc

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-nearly-30k-pa

Did we just get ignored?

Edit: Are we going to see resignations at Fox News? They just flipped and my gut tells me not everyone was on board with this. Surely, some of them are very rich and don't need Fox News to make a living.

Edit: One of the reporters on Fox just said, "no evidence of widespread voter fraud according to election officials." No shiit, they're gonna say that. Half the country just got red-pilled.
    the alternative to Fox and the MSM (SEE BS)

https://www.oann.com/
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post

Jeanine Pirro was already suspended and her show never aired yesterday after apparently after it was recorded with many questions about the vote.