Thread: How realistic is another lockdown now?

How realistic is another lockdown now?

What do you guys think? Also, how would executive action from Biden/Harris unfold in a state like South Dakota (Noem) or Pennsylvania (where the federal judge ruled there can be no more lockdowns)?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's a moot subject if Biden isn't president.

If Biden locks the country down, he'll probably do it for his entire presidency.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Biden is "President", didn't you hear?

That means covid 19 is magically cured.

I hope that a national lockdown and mask mandate is the very first thing he tries.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Very likely. Start of financial reset is reportedly slated for mid January. Media mouthpieces have been making the rounds lately saying that the US is about 3 weeks behind Europe on cases. Seems to me they've been setting the foundation for a couple month strict lockdown during the dead of winter for a couple months now.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Very likely. Start of financial reset is reportedly slated for mid January. Media mouthpieces have been making the rounds lately saying that the US is about 3 weeks behind Europe on cases. Seems to me they've been setting the foundation for a couple month strict lockdown during the dead of winter for a couple months now.
    I'm assuming that "reset" you speak of will include currency exchange?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm assuming that "reset" you speak of will include currency exchange?
    I don't know exacts, sorry. LIBOR is apparently being ditched for a whole new interbank lending system, according to various banker documents. Whether they reschedule or delay, which changes that timeline, I don't know. Given the seriousness of this plumbing change and the potential for everything to go bat$#@! haywire it is highly likely that everything is shut down during.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    What do you guys think? Also, how would executive action from Biden/Harris unfold in a state like South Dakota (Noem) or Pennsylvania (where the federal judge ruled there can be no more lockdowns)?
    not a happening thing.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

How realistic is another Battle of Athens ?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The whole quarantine thing was a way to boot Trump. If Biden is prez, then I think it ironically fades away. But who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

We live in interesting times.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If Biden locks the country down, he'll probably do it for his entire presidency.
    don't worry he'll forget
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post
    If the Biden Criminal Syndicate can get away with stealing the election then the HOAX known as covid19 will come to a screeching halt. It served its purpose,
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

It's an interesting question. Biden has said he wants three months of lockdown and a mask mandate and such, but he also has to turn around the economy immediately. There's a decent chance the lockdown promise was a bluff to be able to run on the "supports science" BS that appeals to brainlet urbanites.

Shortly after the time Biden takes office, covid might be a thing of the past, at least narratively. A huge amount of this was to hurt Trump to begin with.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.npr.org/2020/11/06/93221...a-new-lockdown

the German government is basing this decision on scientific studies that have shown that transmission rates of the virus are low....Most of the infections are brought into the schools by adults, by teachers, and then spread among kids. But most of the times, it's only single cases. It's two, three kids, five maybe that get positive.
    This aired on NPR yesterday. Yesterday was when the tide turned for Biden. So the second it looks like a Biden win is tba is the second the media starts reporting were don't have to worry about covid anymore.

Covids over. uncle Joe's here.
    Last edited by tfurrh; 11-07-2020 at 08:23 PM.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    If the Biden Criminal Syndicate can get away with stealing the election then the HOAX known as covid19 will come to a screeching halt. It served its purpose,

I don’t know why so many tie this to Trump and the election. The whole world is ate up with virus mania and they don’t give nearly as big a $#@! about Trump as you think. This goes way beyond a cultive personality and petty partisan politics. Please don’t spend the next four years dreaming of the big (R) comeback. They have left you once again with your pants around your ankles and a sore butt hole.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Will not comply....still.
    Have not so far and will not

I don’t know why so many tie this to Trump and the election. The whole world is ate up with virus mania and they don’t give nearly as big a $#@! about Trump as you think. This goes way beyond a cultive personality and petty partisan politics. Please don’t spend the next four years dreaming of the big (R) comeback. They have left you once again with your pants around your ankles and a sore butt hole.
    I don't know why so many are so naive and gullible.

The GD virus has NEVER been isolated.

Countries are free to use the "virus" in whatever ways they determine it suits their national interest.

The German government recruited its best medical universities in order to convince the right wingers that restrictions were necessary. The universities conclusion? THE REACTION TO COVID19 is a HOAX. Bulgaria reached the same conclusions.

Only AMericans are stupid enough to allow Brennan, the MSM (SEE BS) and the Democrats convince them the Pathogen was real and mail in ballots were necessary.

UN $#@!ING BELIEVABLE
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    Have not so far and will not
    Brother from another mother! I say come put one on me.

I don't know why so many are so naive and gullible.

The GD virus has NEVER been isolated.

Countries are free to use the "virus" in whatever ways it determines it suits its national interest.

The German government recruited its best medical universities in order to convince the right wingers that restrictions were necessary. The universities concluion? THE REACTION TO COVID19 is a HOAX. Bulgaria reached the same conclusions.

Only AMericans are stupid enough to allow Brennan, the MSM (SEE BS) and the Democrats to convince them the Pthogen was real and mail in ballots were necessary.

UN $#@!ING BELIEVABLE
    Read some posts. I know it’s a hoax. It’s a worldwide globalist takeover that isn’t going away because Biden was elected. You don’t come across well with your smug bull$#@!.

Read some posts. I know it’s a hoax. It’s a worldwide globalist takeover that isn’t going away because Biden was elected. You don’t come across well with your smug bull$#@!.
    Ooops I forgot my etiquette.

Stupid $#@!s are destroying our economy and whatever Liberties remain including the election of the president.

A dumb ass who admits that he has an ENSLAVED MENTALITY and can not show that ANY of my claims is BULLSH*T but alleges that they are just the same.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Ooops I forgot my etiquette.

Stupid $#@!s are destroying our economy and whatever Liberties remain including the election of the president.

A dumb ass who admits that he has an ENSLAVED MENTALITY and can not show that ANY of my claims is BULLSH*T but alleges that they are just the same.
    I don’t deal with people that get all worked up on Internet forums. Find another $#@! buddy. Take care.

Edit: Orange Man just presided over the largest wealth transfer ever. Vote harder next time.
    Last edited by Slave Mentality; 11-07-2020 at 09:02 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, I think the reset already occurred, did it not? Just like 7 trillion in appropriated wealth... Still, my heart sinks because I think theye want people to start hurting eachother. If that is the goal, the logical way to reach it is for Biden to crack down hard--with the full support of the Cidiots--on any state (red) that has loosened or looser restrictions. This would include a vaccine mandate. See, they've spent nearly a decade cultivating animosity among people in the United States, and it wasn't just to get theire puppet Trump removed from office. This tension will not be allowed to go to waste. Trump set a modern precedent of federalizing local PD's to enforce federal law, it isn't a stretch to see them enforcing a federal vaccine mandate (even if the proper channel for a mandate is state by state). Fortunately, there is a window of time before the $#@! hits the fan. Maybe a few months? Election drama will keep people's (ours and theirs) away from other moving pieces. Not that seeing a knight fork is any good if there is no way to get out of it.

Don't forget: Trump's job was to coalesce conservative political energy behind a force that would squander it. Note how he has done just enough to keep that support during his time in office. I'd caution anyone here to not give a $#@! about Trump, or this election, or any of this $#@!, and hyperfocus on their own lives for the next few months. May not be another chance to do it during our lifetimes. If you lucky enough to have a lover, LOVE HER NOW.