Thread: Borat has ties to the CIA

Thumbs down Borat has ties to the CIA

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    $#@! that guy. Pissed that I ever watched any of his stuff.

HEY! HEY (((borat))) !
    F
    K
    !
    YOU!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

That explains the Pedo getaway Driver.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

no surprise there,

called it from the beginning
    Last edited by Dark_Horse_Rider; 11-08-2020 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    no surprise there,

called it from the beginning
    I don't think he always was, but when people start to become famous and/or successful on their own, they are usually approached to be recruited into secret societies and/or intel agencies. That's part of the unspoken underbelly of Hollywood.

I would have pegged him as Mossad but regardless it goes to show what I've been posting about for years and is in my sig about Mossad/Israel, Britain, Vatican interconnection. Some have coined the CIA as "Catholics In Action."
    Last edited by devil21; 11-08-2020 at 04:40 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I don't think he always was, but when people start to become famous and/or successful on their own, they are usually approached to be recruited into secret societies and/or intel agencies. That's part of the unspoken underbelly of Hollywood.

I would have pegged him as Mossad but regardless it goes to show what I've been posting about for years and is in my sig about Mossad/Israel, Britain, Vatican interconnection.
    He certainly was when he set up Ron Paul.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Amazon has been pushing Borat 2 as the "Number 1 movie" on its streaming service. That alone should tell you something. His garbage ain't even funny.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Amazon has been pushing Borat 2 as the "Number 1 movie" on its streaming service. That alone should tell you something. His garbage ain't even funny.
    That's the thing. At one time he actually was funny (I was a big fan of his Ali G character) and was mostly apolitical about who he embarrassed with his characters. Then something changed and he became a political tool. His salary and celebrity status also shot way up at the same time. Like I said, a view into the unspoken underbelly of how Hollywood really works.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    He certainly was when he set up Ron Paul.
    Yes! You pointed out what immediately came to my mind.

hey question, anyone else having issue with chrome and explorer, accessing RPF and being able to stay logged in, access pages other than new posts ?

tried tp start a thread to ask this, but damn near not possible

You have to be BLIND not to see he is an operative.

Timing on Movie release & discrediting Rudy G was obvious

F* that guy.

Been $#@!ing & profiting on America for too long

$#@! Borat.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I would have pegged him as Mossad but regardless it goes to show what I've been posting about for years and is in my sig about Mossad/Israel, Britain, Vatican interconnection.
    If that was the case, don't think sinior WH advisor first daughter and Borat would have targetted same conservative Republican politician in AL and cost GOP that Senate seat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kaJaDx51iw