Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote Machine "Errors" Found in Michigan

Vote Machine "Errors" Found in Michigan

This is a confirmation of ballot counting machines in Michigan removing GOP votes. Were they programmed this way originally? Or hacked?

An apparent issue with the election infrastructure in one Michigan county resulted in a Republican candidate having a tally of only two votes Wednesday.

Now, it’s been revealed that the program at fault could be in use in dozens of other counties across the state.
    Triston Cole, a Republican state legislator, cited the fact that Representative Jack Bergman received only two votes, according to county tabulations.

“I can guarantee that there were 6 [Bergman votes] in my immediate family alone,” Cole told IPR.
    Election results posted to the county website have been taken down since the discrepancy was found.

“Early this morning, the Antrim County Clerk, Sheryl Guy, became aware of apparently skewed results in the Unofficial Election Result tabulations,” county officials said on their Facebook page.
    According to WPBN-TV, Guy said the vote totals on printed tabulator tapes and totals counted by the election software did not match. The printed tabulated tapes from each precinct will be counted manually as a result.

According to KXXV-TV anchor Joe Gumm, the Antrim County Clerk’s Office is now in the process of reviewing over 16,000 ballots cast in the county.

Even worse for the integrity of elections in Michigan, the program used to conduct voting in Antrim County is reportedly being used in 33 other counties across the state.
    More: https://www.westernjournal.com/elect...sing-software/

https://twitter.com/JoeGummKXXV/stat...49677591916544

Antrim County
    November 4 at 7:27 AM ·

November 4, 2020

For Immediate Release

Antrim County Unofficial Election Results

ANTRIM COUNTY, Mich. – Early this morning, the Antrim County Clerk, Sheryl Guy, became aware of apparently skewed results in the Unofficial Election Result tabulations. Since then, the Clerk’s Office has been reviewing the results and the multiple redundancies to search out any possible discrepancies. Staff is currently working with township officials and with Election Source, the company that provides the voting software programs and hardware. “By this afternoon, we expect to have a clear answer and a clear plan of action addressing any issue,” said Sheryl Guy, Antrim County Clerk. “Until then, we are asking all interested parties to bear with us while we get to the bottom of this.” Further information will be released as it becomes available throughout the day.
    https://www.facebook.com/AntrimCount...86111776300742
    So originally, the ballot machines had Biden and the other Democrats on the ballot winning. A new update shows that the GOP candidates and Trump actually won.

As of 9:30 this morning, Democratic Presidential Candidate Joe Biden had more than 7,700 votes in the county, 3,000 more than President Donald Trump. Democratic candidates Gary Peters and Dana Ferguson also outperformed their Republican opponents in the county.
    Update: Antrim County has released new unofficial results that show Donald Trump took 56 percent of the vote Tuesday. Other Republicans near the top of the ticket did better than the President. Senate candidate John James received 57 percent of the vote and Congressman Jack Bergman took 60 percent. County officials have not responded to IPR's request for comment about the initial problems with the count.
    More: https://www.interlochenpublicradio.o...ection-results
    ————————

Update 11/7:

This statement is being promoted by Twitter.

An error in the unofficial results from a Michigan county was caused by accidental human error, Michigan Department of State reports

The erroneous reporting of unofficial results from Antrim County in Michigan on Friday was a result of “accidental error on the part of the Antrim County Clerk,” according to a statement released by the Michigan Department of State. The statement said: “The software did not cause a misallocation of votes; it was a result of user human error.” The error in Michigan was unrelated to a computer glitch that temporarily halted counting in Gwinnett County, Georgia, on Friday night, according to ProPublica reporter Jessica Huseman and CNN reporter Holmes Lybrand.
    Ok. It’s possible that the tech people found out the mechanics of “how” the votes were switched from Democrat to Republican.

But this is not a good or adequate explanation.

- how easy was it to make this “mistake”?
    - was this a “mistake” that could be reasonably anticipated, and if so, why were there no protections or safeguards to prevent it?
    - if this “mistake” could be made in one county, it could have been made in other counties.
    - could this either be intentional or hacked to make it look like a “mistake”?
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 11-08-2020 at 10:53 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    UPDATED: Just got off the phone w/ an employee from the Antrim County Clerk's office. They're still figuring out software "issues" from the 16,047 ballots & will hopefully have it resolved tonight. Obviously, that means the votes haven't been added to Michigan's final tally.

https://twitter.com/JoeGummKXXV/stat...12612193460229

The focus seems to only be on Antrim County. But apparently the software was used in 33 counties in Michigan.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

One county fixed, 33 more to go in Michigan?

BELLAIRE, Mich. — President Donald Trump didn’t win Michigan, but he can put a small county in the victory column after an unusual second look at the results.

Trump defeated Joe Biden in Antrim County, getting 56% of the vote, according to revised totals posted Thursday. Republican John James was the favorite in the Senate race.
    https://www.twincities.com/2020/11/0...umn-for-trump/

can you please do a recap in the number of votes affected?

Still in Michigan, but a different computer "glitch"?

----

Fixed computer glitch turns losing Republican into a winner in Oakland County

A computer error led election officials in Oakland County to hand an upset victory Wednesday to a Democrat, only to switch the win back to an incumbent Republican a day later.
    Oakland County Director of Elections Joe Rozell said the error stemmed from a computer issue at the Rochester Hills city clerk’s office.

“A computer issue in Rochester Hills caused them to send us results for seven precincts as both precinct votes and absentee votes. They should only have been sent to us as absentee votes,” Rozell said in a text message.
    https://amp.freep.com/amp/6184186002

More detail on the computer "error". It appears that these were the type of machines that print out the votes as they occur. The print out did not match what the computer later reported.

The Antrim County Clerk’s Office began reviewing the results and looking for the source of the discrepancy after vote totals counted by election software didn’t match the printed tabulator tapes, the statement said. Election officials are now manually counting the printed tabulator tapes from each precinct.
    https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/11/n...are-error.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    The one county had 16,047 votes total. So maximum of 16,047 swing, but that is unlikely, somewhat less than that. No telling how many other counties were effected by the same "glitch".

They're still figuring out software "issues" from the 16,047 ballots
    Antrim County, which borders the East Arm of Grand Traverse Bay, has a population of about 23,000. That means there will not be enough votes from the county to change the results of statewide races, such as the U.S. Senate and presidential races, where the winners' leads exceed the county’s entire population.

Two different Voting Machines,,,
    Two different companies.

Same Vote flipping..

not a "glitch"
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is big. The software used to tabulate the votes in one county sent at least 6,000 Trump votes to Biden. 47 counties used the software. Other states may have, too. Was it a glitch or a "feature"?

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...93898724720646

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The one county had 16,047 votes total. So maximum of 16,047 swing, but that is unlikely, somewhat less than that. No telling how many other counties were effected by the same "glitch".
    33 counties affected by One Voting Machine provider.

40+ counties served by another voting Machine provider having the same Issues.

it adds up.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Deeper down the rabbit hole...

https://twitter.com/SexyAssPatriot2/...42486522265601

More detail on the computer "error". It appears that these were the type of machines that print out the votes as they occur. The print out did not match what the computer later reported.
    had that type of machine in Wisconsin too, really makes you think...

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    One Michigan county clerk caught a glitch in tabulation software so they hand counted votes and found the glitch caused 6,000 votes to go to Biden + Democrats that were meant for Trump and Republicans. 47 MI counties used this software. All must check now!

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/st...83531139235841

Trump should not concede.
    This election is illegitimate!

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    had that type of machine in Wisconsin too, really makes you think...
    The case can be made that every county that used those machines needs a fully transparent audit and recount.

Software 'Glitch' In Michigan Erroneously Gave 1000s Of Votes To Biden; Up To 47 Counties Compromised

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...es-compromised

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Software 'Glitch' In Michigan Erroneously Gave 1000s Of Votes To Biden; Up To 47 Counties Compromised

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...es-compromised
    Because "software Glitch" sounds better than VOTER FRAUD.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

MI County Flips Back to Trump After Machine-Hack Exposed, Ballots Hand-Counted, 47 Counties

https://steemit.com/trump2020/@munkl...in-47-counties

Michigan election officials have been forced to reverse the vote count in a county to Trump, after a hand-count of the paper ballots revealed an egregious error with the machine count of the ballots. Official claimed that the miscount was the result of an error in hand-entering results from a precinct results tape, but if so, the error bears no resemblance to a simple transposition of the correct result. Antrim County erroneously have Biden victory last Tuesday by 62% Biden to 38% Trump. The true result after hand counting was Trump 56% to Biden 42%. A simple transposition error would have read Trump 42% to Biden 56%.

Thus it is more likely that the county was caught in a machine vote-counting hack. Forty seven other counties in Michigan use the same kind of machine, Imagecast Precinct.

It is possible that other machines were hacked to deliver Biden's slim margin of victory less obtrusively. The Antrim County error was only discovered after election watchers questioned such a deep red county in Northern Michigan flipping so decisively for Biden.
    In order to confirm there was no hacking on other counties, those counties must also count the paper ballots by hand. ... https://steemit.com/trump2020/@munkle/mi-county-flips-back-to-trump-after-machine-hack-exposed-ballots-hand-counted-same-machine-in-47-counties

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Hmmmmm......if Michigan gets flipped back to Trump all bets are off.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Wow, I am not surprised at all. Although I honestly do not see this gaining any sort of traction by the mainstream. The only way this could work for Trump is he will have to provide proof (like these machines) per every case he brings up to the public so it doesn’t look like bitching to the general brainwashed public.

Funny how Russia was able to easily hack our election four years ago and yet those on the left believe that after only four years our elections are now infallible.

Now flip those 47 counties,, and the 33 Counties affected by the other machine "glitch".

and see if 80 Counties make a difference.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    Funny how Russia was able to easily hack our election four years ago and yet those on the left believe that after only four years our elections are now infallible.

EM.
    If this is confirmed, credit should also go to Trump, RNC, Romney's talented neice and anti-nepotism activist Ronna Romney for showing vision and strong leadership on this.

Trump, RNC Fear Dems May ‘Rig’ Election Voting, Unveil $10 Million Plan to Fight It
    02-21-2020

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Because "software Glitch" sounds better than VOTER FRAUD.
    At this point, "glitch" and "error" in technology means they are covering up or got caught. It's a joke.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If a company wanted to count something by weight, they would count out a number of pieces and then weigh those pieces. The would then feel that if they weigh that specific weight the count would be accurate. A company just doesn't do this once. Quality control would mandate that every so often somebody count the weighted pieces that are supposed to represent a particular quantity and see if the count is still accurate. Wouldn't quality control measures be in place to make sure that the machines were counting accurately?

Republicans should audit all places that used machines by sending an amount of ballots thru the machine and hand counting those same ballots.

Software is so easy to hack.

Got to keep our eyes on this one

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If a company wanted to count something by weight, they would count out a number of pieces and then weigh those pieces. The would then feel that if they weigh that specific weight the count would be accurate. A company just doesn't do this once. Quality control would mandate that every so often somebody count the weighted pieces that are supposed to represent a particular quantity and see if the count is still accurate. Wouldn't quality control measures be in place to make sure that the machines were counting accurately?
    In a perfect world, yes. We do not live in a perfect world. Where there is a will, there is a way, and when the people who program the machines, the people who have access to modify the machines, the people who use the machines, and the CIA who can control the machines remotely all want something to happen, it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Republicans should audit all places that used machines by sending an amount of ballots thru the machine and hand counting those same ballots.
    That was what I was thinking on election night. A group of Democrats, Republicans, media from the right, left and center, and the election people should all transparently, and on camera, count the votes on the scannable ballots by hand, and then run them through the machine (at minimum a good sized sample, not less than 1000). And after that, follow those votes all the way downstream to ensure that everything is accurate.

Instead, we had Democrat run counting operations that were done in secret, banning observers, even blocking the windows with cardboard. If that doesn't scream corruption, nothing does.

In a perfect world, yes. We do not live in a perfect world. Where there is a will, there is a way, and when the people who program the machines, the people who have access to modify the machines, the people who use the machines, and the CIA who can control the machines remotely all want something to happen, it happens.

That was what I was thinking on election night. A group of Democrats, Republicans, media from the right, left and center, and the election people should all transparently, and on camera, count the votes on the scannable ballots by hand, and then run them through the machine (at minimum a good sized sample, not less than 1000). And after that, follow those votes all the way downstream to ensure that everything is accurate.

Instead, we had Democrat run counting operations that were done in secret, banning observers, even blocking the windows with cardboard. If that doesn't scream corruption, nothing does.
    If the judges are honorable they would allow audits of votes based on just this instance. This shows that glitches or intentional deceit are possible. There could be multiple ways to accomplish this audit. One thing to check that would be pretty easy would be the total ballot count. Count out 5000 ballots and weigh them. Then weigh all the ballots and determine if the count of total ballots is accurate. It could even be as easy as taking a micrometer and seeing how thick the paper is and calculating how many sheets of paper are in an inch. Then measuring all the ballots.

Didn't someone post earlier that one county in particular completely flipped from last election? Was like 60% republican, 40% democrat, but this year it was 40/60 instead, memory fails me
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast