Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The EVIDENCE is simple. If you're counting mail-in ballots LAST instead of FIRST, it's FRAUD

The EVIDENCE is simple. If you're counting mail-in ballots LAST instead of FIRST, it's FRAUD

please discuss
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 11-05-2020 at 09:16 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...29112506081280

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...49368901521409
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I no longer participate in the "process". As I wrote in another thread, this is nothing but part of the show, to further pit one side of Americans against the other. Covid, lockdowns, masks, social distancing, the biggest media marketing campaign to get out the vote, mail-in ballots, now "voter fraud", it is pitiful that people continue to fall for the sham. TPTB know exactly what they are doing as they implement their agendas behind closed doors and it continues to work effectively.

Government itself is a complete and utter fraud.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I no longer participate in the "process". As I wrote in another thread, this is nothing but part of the show, to further pit one side of Americans against the other. Covid, lockdowns, masks, social distancing, the biggest media marketing campaign to get out the vote, mail-in ballots, now "voter fraud", it is pitiful that people continue to fall for the sham. TPTB know exactly what they are doing as they implement their agendas behind closed doors and it continues to work effectively.

Government itself is a complete and utter fraud.
    There's no such thing as 3d chess. You think our leaders are smarter than they are. They genuinely fear Trump and want him gone.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    There's no such thing as 3d chess. You think our leaders are smarter than they are. They genuinely fear Trump and want him gone.
    If that allows you to sleep better at night, who am I to tell you to believe otherwise.

Here is some light reading before you go to bed tonight. I apologize for not updating it with everything that has happened, but there is too, too much that I didn't have time for.

Sure, they fear him. /sarc.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-On-The-Record

If that allows you to sleep better at night, who am I to tell you to believe otherwise.

Here is some light reading before you go to bed tonight. I apologize for not updating it with everything that has happened, but there is too, too much that I didn't have time for.

Sure, they fear him. /sarc.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-On-The-Record
    I'm not ignorant, but thanks. Not being perfect doesn't make someone part of the plan.

I'm not ignorant, but thanks. Not being perfect doesn't make someone part of the plan.
    If trump "wins", he will continue his draconian policies. If biden "wins", it is because trump has served his purpose, biden will continue the agendas, and then next "election" cycle they will install the other party. Again.

It is a viscous cycle.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If trump "wins", he will continue his draconian policies. If biden "wins", it is because trump has served his purpose, biden will continue the agendas, and then next "election" cycle they will install the other party. Again.

It is a viscous cycle.
    "they" sound omnipotent. I don't suppose you could tell me who "they" are?

It doesn't matter when they are counted. This is stupid.

I'm sure some minor election fraud was committed by both D and R parties. It isn't enough to matter.

"they" sound omnipotent. I don't suppose you could tell me who "they" are?
    Of course. This is an easy one. One needs only to Follow the Money.

Corporate Lobbyists. Look up Moncef Slauoi, Bill Gates, Operation Warp Speed, ID2020, Moderna, Novavax, CLEAR (the company who supplies TSA), Johnson and Johnson, United Nation Agenda 2030, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., FOR STARTERS. There are many, many threads that I and others have started here on this forum. Connect the dots and there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post

I'm sure some minor election fraud was committed by both D and R parties. It isn't enough to matter.
    It matters when they are counted because if they counted them first, then they wouldn't know how many additional votes they needed to win. Then they count the election day votes and the end is a surprise.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Of course. This is an easy one. One needs only to Follow the Money.

Corporate Lobbyists. Look up Moncef Slauoi, Bill Gates, Operation Warp Speed, ID2020, Moderna, Novavax, CLEAR (the company who supplies TSA), Johnson and Johnson, United Nation Agenda 2030, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc., FOR STARTERS. There are many, many threads that I and others have started here on this forum. Connect the dots and there you go.
    I'm aware of all of these and many more insidious organizations, but I wasn't aware just how coordinated and elaborate their plans were. I think you give them all too much credit. They are all pushing the world in the wrong direction, but they don't yet have the level of control that you think they do.

If both sides commit election fraud at the same rate then why is one side concerned about it while the other side denies that it exists? The Democrats know full well voter fraud benefits them otherwise they wouldn't have demanded mail in voting, and they would require ID.

I'm aware of all of these and many more insidious organizations, but I wasn't aware just how coordinated and elaborate their plans were. I think you give them all too much credit. They are all pushing the world in the wrong direction, but they don't yet have the level of control that you think they do.
    I am almost certain Trump was not elected to FUND Gates-tied companies Billions and Billions of tax payer money. Yet Trump awarded that money to them.

Just try and see if you can vote "public-private" ventures out. Government funds them, corporations implement them, into schools, air, bus and train travel, jobs, government and federal buildings, hospitals, etc. etc.

If Biden gets in, the same Corporate Lobbyists will still visit the WH quite regularly.

But, like I said, if it helps you sleep better at night...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It matters when they are counted because if they counted them first, then they wouldn't know how many additional votes they needed to win. Then they count the election day votes and the end is a surprise.
    Fraud that large is impossible. Both parties observe the count.

If both sides commit election fraud at the same rate then why is one side concerned about it while the other side denies that it exists? The Democrats know full well voter fraud benefits them otherwise they wouldn't have demanded mail in voting, and they would require ID.
    The D's are probably a bit worse with the cheating. I don't believe it's more than isolated and there is just no way in this day anyone could cheat enough without detection to change state results.

The D's are probably a bit worse with the cheating. I don't believe it's more than isolated and there is just no way in this day anyone could cheat enough without detection to change state results.
    Would you care to place a wager? Biden is going to win Georgia, but Trump will win the recount after the fraudulent ballots are thrown out.

Would you care to place a wager? Biden is going to win Georgia, but Trump will win the recount after the fraudulent ballots are thrown out.
    What, exactly, are you hoping to win?

What, exactly, are you hoping to win?
    Money. You can never have enough.

Money. You can never have enough.
    In exchange for what? My freedom? Your illusion of freedom?

In exchange for what? My freedom? Your illusion of freedom?
    Are you high right now?

Are you high right now?
    Like I said, liberty cannot be forced or taught, it comes from within. I take it that you did not read the article, otherwise you would see that you are an aggressor.

Perhaps this will help, it does not require reading, you may listen in your spare time, or as you post ;-) http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nt-an-Oxymoron

Like I said, liberty cannot be forced or taught, it comes from within. I take it that you did not read the article, otherwise you would see that you are an aggressor.

Perhaps this will help, it does not require reading, you may listen in your spare time, or as you post ;-) http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nt-an-Oxymoron
    I prefer to read actual books than read the meanderings of a passive-aggressive moron on the internet. Have a good night.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I prefer to read actual books than read the meanderings of a moron on the internet. Have a good night.
    Wow. Such disregard for Tom Woods. Enjoy your good night.

Hah... you haven't seen all of the videos of Republicans kicked out from observing votes, barred from observing votes, boarding up windows so observers cannot observe vote counts?

What about the video of the lady straight up filling out ballots for an hour?? I just tried to post the video from twitter, but the account was suspended..

Are you really not paying attention?

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    please discuss
    I'm not really sure that's what the word evidence means.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I'm not really sure that's what the word evidence means.
    Will you, the Biden voter, and your comrades now demand phone voting next election?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast