Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michigan has stopped counting ballots! MAGA!

Michigan has stopped counting ballots! MAGA!

Michigan Secretary of State: All votes are counted

https://www.uppermichiganssource.com...es-are-counted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

https://www.michiganresidentdatabase...aniel#overview

Jason Lemoyne Daniel (age 170) is a man, born in 1850
    Voter ID: 245043698

Voter Status: Active
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Yes?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Why are The Count and EnhancedDysfunction the only ones on the forum who use the term MAGA?

That's an old (to say the least) drinking buddy of the count. count can vouch for old Jason. They mailed in quite a number of ballots together.

Yes?
    Yes,, the vote will be contested,,along with the 33 Counties using Corrupted Voting Machines.. (Refused any R votes)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Is there something wrong with that? Maybe he's a Vampire? Are you an anti Vampire bigot? Maybe the Vampires are an important part of the strong and proud Democrat coalition? And the nasty and evil GOP are preventing the Vampires from getting access to the blood they need to keep voting Democrat at 170 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Is there something wrong with that? Maybe he's a Vampire? Are you an anti Vampire bigot? Maybe the Vampires are an important part of the strong and proud Democrat coalition? And the nasty and evil GOP are preventing the Vampires from getting access to the blood they need to keep voting Democrat at 170 years old.
    I would have to admit that I am anti-Vampire..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes,, the vote will be contested
    Sure?

I don't particularly have a whole lot of faith in the accuracy of information in government databases. You assume that the birth years in the database are correct. Why?
    Pinochet is the model

I would have to admit that I am anti-Vampire..
    RACIST!!!

Then if they did Trump and GOP should sue if they aren't already. If the UN saw this they wouldn't allow it

I don't particularly have a whole lot of faith in the accuracy of information in government databases.
    but you have faith in a Biden win?? despite evidence being presented.

Why do you support Pedophiles? or are you looking forward to Kamilla's Police State?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

It would make sense if he voted for the Democratic Party. Government funded abortions for male to female transgenders was an important issue back then.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Why are The Count and EnhancedDysfunction the only ones on the forum who use the term MAGA?
    Yeah...you know...that's a good question.

Why is that, Capt. Ron?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

but you have faith in a Biden win?? despite evidence being presented.

Why do you support Pedophiles? or are you looking forward to Kamilla's Police State?

Your naked tribalism disgusts me, frankly.

What does my lack of religious faith in the accuracy of birth years in a voter database have to do with absolutely anything else that you've mentioned?

I'm not a member of either tribe. I don't want to be a member of either tribe. Go count coup with someone else.
    Pinochet is the model

And, why should anyone give a $#@!?
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A lot of us now know The Count gets paid for his time here. I am 100% sure. Just like Zip (banned), PRB, Sam I Am, Influenza (banned), DForkus, etc. I've encountered these same type people on another forum doing the exact same thing.

I never really read Enhanced Deficiit's posts because it was incoherent overload, but I'd guess he's posting on behalf of some Moslem group.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Vampires are racist democrats. Didn't you see the movie?

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    A lot of us now know The Count gets paid for his time here. I am 100% sure.
    You should definitely provide evidence of this to the admins so that I can be banned.
    Pinochet is the model

A lot of us now know The Count gets paid for his time here. I am 100% sure. Just like Zip (banned), PRB, Sam I Am, Influenza (banned), DForkus, etc. I've encountered these same type people on another forum doing the exact same thing.

I never really read Enhanced Deficiit's posts because it was incoherent overload, but I'd guess he's posting on behalf of some Moslem group.
    The Count is communist who wants Biden to win.

So making sure that votes cast are valid/legal is a bad thing? Since when is that a bad thing? Ohhh, when it's a Democrat running against Trump. That's when.

Sure?

I don't particularly have a whole lot of faith in the accuracy of information in government databases. You assume that the birth years in the database are correct. Why?
    That's not actually a gov database. It's one of those data aggregator sites and the site builder can't even spell "address" correctly. MI official voter info website doesn't allow 1850 as a valid year for searching voter data. Impossible to verify the info one way or the other.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

@TheCount is mostly sarcasm, which I find humorous, & @enhanced_deficit went that way when he started getting insults & name-calling for posting intelligent stuff about the last election. He is NOT Muslim.

What I don't get is the way a lot of forum members insult these 2, & some others, but totally ignore or +rep some of the biggest insulters and fake-info people on the board.
    There is no spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Biden won, so we'll be out of work pretty soon. It was nice watching you guys defend orange Fascist for 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post

Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Biden won, so we'll be out of work pretty soon. It was nice watching you guys defend orange Fascist for 4 years.
    congratulations, hope you made enough money to finally pay for your transition

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    @TheCount is mostly sarcasm,...
    Whatever his style, he's still paid to post here.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Whatever his style, he's still paid to post here.
    you're just mad you can't be

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast