Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEVEN VOTERS Older than the Oldest Human Being Alive Today Voted in Michigan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's just an excel screenshot?

Those Bradley brothers.....
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Nothing to see here. Move along.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Adrenochrome, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Adrenochrome, right?
    Voter Fraud..is more correct. and only a small noticeable bit of FRAUD.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Nothing to see here. Move along.
    This is not normal. 1900?
    I cant believe they allowed that ballot.
    Makes you wonder if others are legit.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    In my experience pollworking, half of them are old and senile, other half young and stupid. DIdn't work the polls this year because my state cancelled the election. Fraudulent mail-in ballots only, in a Democrat-controlled state (Most pollworkers are Democrats, because Republicans have real jobs, sad but true)
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 11-05-2020 at 12:24 AM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    1850 LOL
    Well, if the Internet says that he's alive then it must be true.
    https://www.michiganresidentdatabase...8/jason-daniel

It would be neat to view his driving record but I don't want to pay the money. Probably a wild youth who got arrested way too many times for riding his horse while under the influence.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Was probably a pollworker.

Jason Lemoyne Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post

It would be neat to view his driving record but I don't want to pay the money. Probably a wild youth who got arrested way too many times for riding his horse while under the influence.

XNN
    Wow, he's 170 years old, but he didn't bother registering to vote until he was a 158 years old - on 10/6/08 - just about 4 weeks before Obama was elected! Also he lives in Flint - drinking all that leaded tap water must be healthier for you than we've been told.

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post

XNN
    I'd like to see his obituary.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Wow, he's 170 years old, but he didn't bother registering to vote until he was a 158 years old - on 10/6/08 - just about 4 weeks before Obama was elected! Also he lives in Flint - drinking all that leaded tap water must be healthier for you than we've been told.
    Are his social media accounts restricted? Twitter, Facebook?

What's amazing to me is, Daniel didn't get Covid-19--he is REALLY vulnerable.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    What's amazing to me is, Daniel didn't get Covid-19--he is REALLY vulnerable.
    All the lead he's been drinking, must've given him super powers.
    -----------------------------------------------

Here’s to [clink!] hoping that Trump’s

1. righteous anger and
    2. ability to put up with unrelenting $#@! (that would make a normal person say, “Oh, the hell with this!” and move on with his life)

…opens a can of worms that exposes corrupt voting practices going back at least to Obama! (In my gut, I believe the ’08 and ’12 elections were phony elections, with McCain and Romney willing participants who never intended to win.)

If we’ve got to have a corrupt election - Trump's the one that will fight them tooth and nail over it! I don’t see him conceding!

(Thank God he got those new judges in, and the senate is still red, eh?)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bet theres ballots all over the country that look similar to this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If I knew who any of Trump's lawyers were, I'd pass this along to them. I bet this is a national problem that goes back to at least Obama's election.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Bet theres ballots all over the country that look similar to this.
    That, and what else?!

I received 2 ballots in my name - they arrived about a week apart. (My husband only got one.) I wonder how many people received extra ballots and what they did with them? Now I wish I had scanned the one I turned in. The other one, I'll save forever - should become a collector's item (Me: "Remember that mail-in election? Yeah Shonny, I still have one of my fraudulent ballots!...")

And my neighbor almost got kicked off the rolls - wouldn't have been able to vote if he hadn't made a point of checking that his registration was okay - and he's been a poll worker every election for 30 years! He went to the city clerk and they had no record of his name ever having been registered. Well, he has one of those last names that starts with an Mc (like McDonald) - it seems that when someone input his name into whatever data base, they separated the MC from the rest of his name, making it look like they were middle initials- like his name was "Joe MC Donald" - (was it plausible deniability?) - If he'd have just dropped off his mail-in ballot the day of the election - he would've discovered he's been purged and his vote wouldn't count. He was livid.

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    If I knew who any of Trump's lawyers were, I'd pass this along to them. I bet this is a national problem that goes back to at least Obama's election.
    This has been a problem probably since the beginning of Democrat machine voting in cities in 19th century

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    All the lead he's been drinking, must've given him super powers.
    -----------------------------------------------

Here’s to [clink!] hoping that Trump’s

1. righteous anger and
    2. ability to put up with unrelenting $#@! (that would make a normal person say, “Oh, the hell with this!” and move on with his life)

…opens a can of worms that exposes corrupt voting practices going back at least to Obama! (In my gut, I believe the ’08 and ’12 elections were phony elections, with McCain and Romney willing participants who never intended to win.)

If we’ve got to have a corrupt election - Trump's the one that will fight them tooth and nail over it! I don’t see him conceding!

(Thank God he got those new judges in, and the senate is still red, eh?)
    Yep that lead stops a lot of things.

Trump is their Kryptonite.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

lol i saw that one for the 1900 that house where that old guy lived? his house has been recently bought.

You people do realise that in order to stop this kind of nonsense (if it's real) is to have a better database of all citizens right ? Generally speaking a more centralised one.

Where I live, you turn 18, a ballot arrives at your registered address when it's voting time. When you die, it stops arriving automatically.
    "I am a bird"

Probably just typos....
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    You people do realise that in order to stop this kind of nonsense (if it's real) is to have a better database of all citizens right ? Generally speaking a more centralised one.

Where I live, you turn 18, a ballot arrives at your registered address when it's voting time. When you die, it stops arriving automatically.
    I though you couldn’t vote for Kings.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I though you couldn’t vote for Kings.
    True, we can't even vote for our prime minister. Just the chamber equal to the house of representatives and through elections on the provincial states we indirectly elect the senate. The prime minister is chosen by the parties who end up forming the government. This is traditionally a majority in the house of representatives but doesn't necessarily have to be. Also, when we elect the house of representatives, we have many parties to choose from, but we vote for the party. These people are from all over the country essentially, so I personally do not have a specific representative to complain to. But yeah, in the future we'll likely have a queen again, if that's what makes you happy.
    "I am a bird"

Yes, 7 fraudulent votes made a huge difference in the state outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Yes, 7 fraudulent votes made a huge difference in the state outcome.
    33 Counties with Rigged Voting Machines.. Plus lots of Dead Voters.

https://www.westernjournal.com/elect...sing-software/
    An apparent issue with the election infrastructure in one Michigan county resulted in a Republican candidate having a tally of only two votes Wednesday.

Now, it’s been revealed that the program at fault could be in use in dozens of other counties across the state.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 11-05-2020 at 12:33 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post

oh yes, I've heard that one before!

Give up privacy for security.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    33 Counties with Rigged Voting Machines.. Plus lots of Dead Voters.

https://www.westernjournal.com/elect...sing-software/
    you're the same guy who said we shouldn't have IDs for voting, right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast