Thread: Chaos! Mystery Votes Cast Doubt On US Election

Chaos! Mystery Votes Cast Doubt On US Election

Chaos! Mystery Votes Cast Doubt On US Election

The introduction and legalization of "ballot harvesting," where operatives can collect and submit boxes of ballots without proof of identity, has thrown a huge monkey wrench into last night's presidential vote tally. States are wavering wildly as hundreds of thousands of votes are suddenly "discovered." Hillary Clinton's former lawyer is behind the mass legalization of this questionable process. Is this the worst run election in US history?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This will certainly be an election for the history books.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    This will certainly be an election for the history books.
    Yes they took away our right to vote, in my state anyway which was mandatory mail-in or provisional (which is just as susceptible to tampering)
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

ahhhh, I'm old enough to remember Republicans refusing to admit they lost. Looks like there's a new generation of teabaggers.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    ahhhh, I'm old enough to remember Republicans refusing to admit they lost. Looks like there's a new generation of teabaggers.
    I KNOW Theft.. ex con and stuff..

Several states reporting various form of Fraud,, from mystery Ballots to refusal to count ballots.

And there is no way that this county should have been even close as the count showed..There are not that many Perverts in the area. (Prop90)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I KNOW Theft.. ex con and stuff..

Several states reporting various form of Fraud,, from mystery Ballots to refusal to count ballots.

And there is no way that this county should have been even close as the count showed..There are not that many Perverts in the area. (Prop90)
    it's only shenanigans when Republicans lose, right?

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    it's only shenanigans when Republicans lose, right?
    I watched Republicans do it to Ron Paul too.

Shenanigans is Shenanigans
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom