Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump has thousands of attorneys ready for post-election legal fight

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    because a presidential election is an election of 50 states.
    I don't see the connection between that fact and the question of whether or not some of those states have more registered voters than eligible voters being irrelevant.

Would you agree that when a state has registered voters who are not eligible voters in that state, particularly in the cases of mail-in ballots and in states that don't have voter ID laws, this situation makes it easier for people to get away with casting fraudulent votes by falsely using the names of those registered voters who are not eligible voters who live in that state?

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I don't see the connection between that fact and the question of whether or not some of those states have more registered voters than eligible voters being irrelevant.

Would you agree that when a state has registered voters who are not eligible voters in that state, particularly in the cases of mail-in ballots and in states that don't have voter ID laws, this situation makes it easier for people to get away with casting fraudulent votes by falsely using the names of those registered voters who are not eligible voters who live in that state?
    That is the way I see it.

No, because it's not proven.
    It absolutely has been proven. Alaska is an example. No sane and honest person would debate that after having seen the facts.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It absolutely has been proven. Alaska is an example. No sane and honest person would debate that after having seen the facts.
    He's trying to argue that none of the ineligible voters could possibly vote until each and every single one of the eligible voters have voted.

I'm not sure how that's supposed to work...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Trump can still win this
    Trust the plan...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, it hasn't. You're citing websites that were not updated.
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

No sane and honest person would debate that after having seen the facts.
    No, it hasn't.
    Well, Mr. Drake, when you're right you're right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

No, it hasn't. You're citing websites that were not updated.
    Wrong again. I went to the official Alaska state government website. You have not provided a single link to support your false claims. Not one. None. Zilch. Nada. Zero.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

And ^that, of course, is the point. In between the insane positions of @PRB and @Swordsmyth is the truth. There have definitely been cases documented cases of voter fraud. The extent of the fraud has not been proven. But the potential for abuse is there. We have the case of the Democrat party chair arrested in 2015 for forging an abstentee ballot. Against that backdrop we had a massive and unprecedented increase in the number of absentee ballots coupled with changes in laws that did not allow for signature verification, it's no wonder large numbers of people are concerned about theft of the election. Proving it happened is another matter.

Wrong again. I went to the official Alaska state government website. You have not provided a single link to support your false claims. Not one. None. Zilch. Nada. Zero.
    Alaska state website said they had more registered voters than eligible voters?

Alaska state website said they had more registered voters than eligible voters?
    The Alaska website gave the number of registered voters. The website that @Invisible Man provided gave independent confirmation that the Judicial Watch website was being conservative on its number of eligible voters. So the Judicial Watch numbers have been independently confirmed. If you wish to "debunk" them then the burden is now on YOU to provide YOUR documentation. Of course you won't do that for the same reason @Swordsmyth won't. Neither of you are actually seeking the truth.

The website that @Invisible Man provided gave independent confirmation that the Judicial Watch website was being conservative on its number of eligible voters. So the Judicial Watch numbers have been independently confirmed.
    So you admit the Alaska state government website never confirmed the eligible voters numbers. Got it.

Strictly hypothetical:

"Trump has thousands of attorneys ready for post-election legal fight"

"Deep Stage has thousands of judges ready for post-election legal fight"

This was really said:
    Pro-Trump Lawyer Lin Wood says Jeffrey Epsyein is alive.

Did Trump fail to see the battlefield conditions and lost because he brought knife to a gun fight (or deep coup or deep backstab..)?

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Strictly hypothetical:

"Trump has thousands of attorneys ready for post-election legal fight"

"Deep Stage has thousands of judges ready for post-election legal fight"

This was really said:
    Pro-Trump Lawyer Lin Wood says Jeffrey Epsyein is alive.

Did Trump fail to see the battlefield conditions and lost because he brought knife to a gun fight (or deep coup or deep backstab..)?
    The past 3 months have proven Trump has the worst attorneys money can buy.

(jmdrake should step up)

So you admit the Alaska state government website never confirmed the eligible voters numbers. Got it.
    Here you go:
    https://live.laborstats.alaska.gov/pop/

Click the link that says "Age and Sex 2010 to 2020" and download the Excel file. Enable editing on the file. Highlight all the cells from age 18 on down to the bottom on the column for total in July 2020.

The total population of those age 18 and older in Alaska in July 2020, according to the state's own Department of Labor's estimate was 546,420. That total includes some people who are not eligible voters. So, this is an overestimate of the number of eligible voters, and is still considerably lower than their number of registered voters.

I wonder if you actually tried to find that. Or, if not, then I wonder if you assumed that Alaska's own website didn't provide figures for population by age at all, in which case your demand that that website be used as a source for that figure would have had to be disingenuous.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 02-23-2021 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    I dunno, chances look slim now.
    Unless Lin wood was right and Trump had anticipated what has happened and doing another 3D move behind the scenes.

Sidney Powell will be releasing a major Kracken, as soon as she's done fundraising
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Well, no states have more registered voters than eligible voters, that's for starters.

Would you agree that when a state has registered voters who are not eligible voters in that state
    let's prove that first.

, particularly in the cases of mail-in ballots and in states that don't have voter ID laws, this situation makes it easier for people to get away with casting fraudulent votes by falsely using the names of those registered voters who are not eligible voters who live in that state?
    No. Short answer is no. Because it can't be done on scale or in volume, so there is no subtantial effect.

There's only really 2 major ways to cheat in an election : voters cheat or counters cheat.

If voters cheat, they need to jump these hoops
    -steal a person's ballot or apply for their ballot to be re-mailed
    -forge their signature
    -repeat, because that's just one vote

If counters cheat, they don't need to wait until everybody is watching the counting to do so, contrary to every conspiracy theory about it, they literally had 3 months to forge, sneak, switch or just fake count if that was their goal.

estimate was 546,420.
    read that again.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

read that again.
    Done.

And?

What are you getting at here? Do you dispute that Alaska has more registered voters than eligible voters?

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    let's prove that first.
    Again, as far as I can tell, at least for some states (e.g. Alaska) it's not disputed by anyone at all. Do you dispute it?

What more proof do you need than what's already been provided?

If voters cheat, they need to jump these hoops
    -steal a person's ballot or apply for their ballot to be re-mailed
    -forge their signature
    -repeat, because that's just one vote
    That doesn't sound very difficult to me.

I agree with you that no one person can make a big difference. Whatever affect this has is cumulative of all the separate individuals who do it. And by the nature of this, it's easy to do and not get caught, so we can't know how many that is.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 02-25-2021 at 06:54 AM.

Done.

And?

What are you getting at here? Do you dispute that Alaska has more registered voters than eligible voters?
    keyword is ESTIMATE.

That doesn't sound very difficult to me.

I agree with you that no one person can make a big difference. Whatever affect this has is cumulative of all the separate individuals who do it. And by the nature of this, it's easy to do and not get caught, so we can't know how many that is.
    for it to have any meaningful effect, you need at least 10,000 people doing it in one state just to get about 10,000 votes.

sorry, but things like that don't happen without somebody getting caught. it requires organization, discipline, and the victims not noticing.

because there's only 2 ways you can steal a ballot

-the victim doesn't want to vote and doesn't care (or dead)
    -the victim does want to vote, so there's a discrepancy (you'll get caught, or at least there would be a record of attempted fraud)

with such high turn out, you have to also consider safe states vs swing states. in safe states, it doesn't matter, you'll never get enough fake votes. in swing states, people vote and notice, this dynamic is pretty double edged, and statistics with some auditing can easily reveal any meaningful differences.

as an example : if too many ballots are "stolen" then you'd expect the victims to speak out. But so far, it seems it's just people complaining there's fraud but nobody who had their vote stolen has come forward.

keyword is ESTIMATE.
    How is that a key word? Is there some other possible source that could be used for number of people 18 and over in a state that isn't an estimate? Even when we get results of the 2020 census, it will still be an estimate.

But first of all, it's the state of Alaska's own estimate. You claimed that the state of Alaska's own website did not provide the number of eligible voters in 2020 to compare with the number of registered voters, and in fact it does (actually, not exactly, since the number of eligible voters is less than the number of people 18 and over, which is what this number is).

Second, yes it's an estimate. It's not exact down to the ones digit. No population data ever can be. But it's not off by anything on the order of 10% either. If you look at the underlying figures that's available at the link I provided you on the Alaska state government website (e.g. births, deaths, migrations, baseline population data going back to the 2010 census, etc.) you will see that there's no conceivable way to get an extra 50,000 people in the state of Alaska above the state government's own estimates of its population.

The state of Alaska, using its own numbers for both population 18 and over and registered voters does affirm that it has more registered voters than it has people 18 and over. And it's not within the margin of error.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 02-26-2021 at 11:06 AM.

How is that a key word? Is there some other possible source that could be used for number of people 18 and over in a state that isn't an estimate? Even when we get results of the 2020 census, it will still be an estimate.
    Correct, they're all estimates, that's far different than comparing it to REGISTERED VOTERS which rely on literally manual lists of specific people.

So, you can't compare apples to oranges, especially when they're not even time specific.

As the easiest example, yes, people die, and people move. Those don't automatically get reflected in the registrations, HOWEVER, you know what really matters?

VOTES, votes did not exceed either voters or registered voters or eligible voters.

Here's how we know : we know how many ballots were either sent out or requested. So if you moved out of state, the only way your ballot could have been returned is it you requested it to be mailed out of state (which wouldn't be fraud), or somebody at your old address found it for you. But guess what? Your old address's occupant probably got their own ballot too, so for that person to forge your ballot would be risky for no return.

COVID has especially made it harder to track people's moving, but even with outdated registration records, there's no evidence that any substantial number of people voted fraudulently (or that counters cheated).

If you look at the underlying figures that's available at the link I provided you on the Alaska state government website (e.g. births, deaths, migrations, baseline population data going back to the 2010 census, etc.) you will see that there's no conceivable way to get an extra 50,000 people in the state of Alaska above the state government's own estimates of its population.

The state of Alaska, using its own numbers for both population 18 and over and registered voters does affirm that it has more registered voters than it has people 18 and over. And it's not within the margin of error.
    there's plenty of concieveable ways, but irrelevant, there's no evidence there's been any state which had even 1000 fraudulent votes, much less 10,000 or 50,000.

as an example : if too many ballots are "stolen" then you'd expect the victims to speak out. But so far, it seems it's just people complaining there's fraud but nobody who had their vote stolen has come forward.
    I don't have numbers but some people have come forward. I also recall testimony from a poll worker who said it was very common for people to try to vote in person but told they had already voted by mail despite claiming never doing so.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

there's plenty of concieveable ways, but irrelevant, there's no evidence there's been any state which had even 1000 fraudulent votes, much less 10,000 or 50,000.
    Fraud is the wrong word to use. In Wisconsin 10000 ballots only had the name on it. In the past those were invalidated.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast