Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Trump has thousands of attorneys ready for post-election legal fight

"The study found that 352 U.S. counties in 29 states managed to have 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens."

The study is a joke, and still doesn't prove there's more votes than voters.
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh,,and also FRAUD

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...as/ar-BB1e7wQ0
    https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/11/06/...lection-fraud/

For those that say it ain't so,,
    just a couple quick finds.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Oh,,and also FRAUD

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...as/ar-BB1e7wQ0
    https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/11/06/...lection-fraud/

For those that say it ain't so,,
    just a couple quick finds.
    still not "more votes than voters"

How many times are you going to keep posting things that have nothing to do with your debunked claim?

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    still not "more votes than voters"

How many times are you going to keep posting things that have nothing to do with your debunked claim?
    How long are you going to pretend there was anything legitimate about the entire selection?

I did not vote for Trump.. and certainly not for the doddering mindless pervert in Chief.

just Observing.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

STILL talking about Trump? LOLOL.

Umm, Biden's the president select. MOAR on his bull$#@! please.

How long are you going to pretend there was anything legitimate about the entire selection?

I did not vote for Trump.. and certainly not for the doddering mindless pervert in Chief.

just Observing.
    I don't need to pretend, I admit there's small instances of fraud or illegal votes, but not nearly enough to change the outcome of the election, nor do any claims of vote switching, machine tampering, dead people voting, illegal aliens voting, add up to anything substantial.

I don't need to pretend, I admit there's small instances of fraud or illegal votes, but not nearly enough to change the outcome of the election, nor do any claims of vote switching, machine tampering, dead people voting, illegal aliens voting, add up to anything substantial.
    Your Pedo Won,,so it's OK..

Gotcha
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

"In Wisconsin 10000 ballots only had the name on it. In the past those were invalidated."

Do you have any proof that 10,000 only had a name and were counted?
    The claim is that the witness signature on mail in ballots were not verified. The sheer volume saw to that. It wasn't about fraud, it was the lack of oversight.

Your filings will have to include in writing, that you presented the facts to the best of your knowledge and you are under penalty of perjury.

But anyway, nobody filed one, with or without sworn affidavits, NONE, NOT A SINGLE ONE.
    Not a single one? I would disprove that but I simply don't care.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Not a single one? I would disprove that but I simply don't care.
    I dare you

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    The claim is that the witness signature on mail in ballots were not verified. The sheer volume saw to that. It wasn't about fraud, it was the lack of oversight.
    But they were counted? That's the main question.

Your Pedo Won,,so it's OK..

Gotcha
    I didn't say anything was OK. but at least I'm not a felon and liar like you.

I didn't say anything was OK. but at least I'm not a felon and liar like you.
    Well good for you.

In 378 U.S. counties, voter registration rates exceed 100% of the adult population, meaning there are more voter registrations on file than the total voting-age population, according to a new analysis by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...__142089.html#!
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-02-2021 at 01:26 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

"voter registration rates exceed 100% of the adult population"

1. adult doesn't mean eligible (you have to discount felons and foreigners)
    2. still no evidence that there's more votes than voters NONE.
    3. this is not a new source, it's the same Judicial Watch "study"

"voter registration rates exceed 100% of the adult population"

1. adult doesn't mean eligible (you have to discount felons and foreigners)
    That works against you. Since the number of registered voters in some places exceeds the number of adults living there, then it must exceed the number of eligible voters by even more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    That works against you. Since the number of registered voters in some places exceeds the number of adults living there, then it must exceed the number of eligible voters by even more than that.
    And it still does not address "Ghost" Voters..

The Dead can at least be accounted for.. Ghost Voters never existed in the Real World.

but there seem to be a lot of them.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

And it still does not address "Ghost" Voters..

The Dead can at least be accounted for.. Ghost Voters never existed in the Real World.

but there seem to be a lot of them.
    where do you see a lot of them?

for that to be meaningful, first you have to assume the residents count is accurate.

but also, how many registered people voted but shouldn't be? I bet you can't tell me. because dead people and moved people don't vote in any meaningful numbers.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    for that to be meaningful, first you have to assume the residents count is accurate.
    No you don't. You only have to assume that it's accurate to within a margin of error that's less than the difference between it and the number of registered voters.

We haven't discussed each and every state and county. But Alaska has been used as an example, and it's been shown irrefutably that this is the case for at least that state.

No you don't. You only have to assume that it's accurate to within a margin of error that's less than the difference between it and the number of registered voters.
    Sure, I'll take that. Which is still unproven.

Sure, I'll take that. Which is still unproven.
    It's proven. I showed you the proof. You just chose not to look at it. You being unaware of something (in this case by choice) is not the same as its nonexistence.

If you see any way to avoid the conclusion that Alaska has more registered voters than eligible voters, then please show that using the data from Alaska's own website.

If you see any way to avoid the conclusion that Alaska has more registered voters than eligible voters, then please show that using the data from Alaska's own website.
    Why should I assume Alaska's website is reliable? We can agree they're not reliable.

You're stretching from "Alaska's website doesn't have good data" to "therefore muh fraud and Trump won"

Why should I assume Alaska's website is reliable? We can agree they're not reliable.
    I'm not asking you to assume that. I'm asking you to dig into the actual details and provide support for the dogmatic claims your making. Have you looked at their data?

A minute ago you agreed that they only need to be accurate to within a margin that's less than the difference between the numbers of eligible voters and registered voters. That's a huge margin. We're not talking about some subjective touchy feely evaluation of reliable versus unreliable. We're talking about actual numbers.

So again, if you look at that data and see a way to squeeze an extra 50,000+ people into Alaska's estimate of the number of people over 18 in the state, then please show it. If you think we can agree that they're liable to be off by anything close to that amount, then you're wrong, we can't agree on that.

If you don't want to bother looking at the proof that's been provided to you, then the claim that they have more registered voters than eligible voters stands proven, and you should stop saying it hasn't been just because you assume the numbers could be off by a little bit.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 03-03-2021 at 02:09 PM.

I'm not asking you to assume that. I'm asking you to dig into the actual details and provide support for the dogmatic claims your making. Have you looked at their data?

A minute ago you agreed that they only need to be accurate to within a margin that's less than the difference between the numbers of eligible voters and registered voters. That's a huge margin. We're not talking about some subjective touchy feely evaluation of reliable versus unreliable. We're talking about actual numbers.

So again, if you look at that data and see a way to squeeze an extra 50,000+ people into Alaska's estimate of the number of people over 18 in the state, then please show it. If you think we can agree that they're liable to be off by anything close to that amount, then you're wrong, we can't agree on that.

If you don't want to bother looking at the proof that's been provided to you, then the claim that they have more registered voters than eligible voters stands proven, and you should stop saying it hasn't been just because you assume the numbers could be off by a little bit.
    Troll is seriously in the media's "Na,Na, Na, I can't hear you", mind frame..

there is no reasoning with the unreasonable.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

No, it's not proven, we agree the website is unreliable

Troll is seriously in the media's "Na,Na, Na, I can't hear you", mind frame..

there is no reasoning with the unreasonable.
    Still waiting on you to show there's more votes than voters.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If a tree falls in the woods...?

Still waiting on you to show there's more votes than voters.
    Still waiting for your Trolling to be banished..

You parrot the deniers.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Still waiting for your Trolling to be banished..

You parrot the deniers.
    I deny your lies.

You never claim close to proving that there's more votes than voters.

No, it's not proven, we agree the website is unreliable
    No we don't.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast