Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump has thousands of attorneys ready for post-election legal fight

Post Trump has thousands of attorneys ready for post-election legal fight

The GOP saw this mess coming a year ago:

A year before President Donald Trump alarmed Americans with talk of disputing elections last week, his team started building a massive legal network to do just that.

Dozens of lawyers from three major law firms have been hired. Thousands of volunteer attorneys and poll watchers across the country have been recruited. Republicans are preparing prewritten legal pleadings that can be hurried to the courthouse the day after the election, as wrangling begins over close results and a crush of mail-in ballots. Attorneys from non-battleground states, including California, New York and Illinois, are being dispatched to more competitive areas and trained on local election laws.

A 20-person team of lawyers oversees the strategy, which is mainly focused on the election process in the 17 key states the Trump campaign is targeting, like Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan.

In total, it means the Republican Party will have thousands of people on hand to shape every element of voting — both on Election Day and in the days after.
    more:
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...y-fight-422035

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now THAT'S a headline..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

SCOTUS don't fail us now

Make them pay

Then arrest them all and if they want to get shot, FINE !!!!!!!

Every state that had mandatory mail-in ballots needs to to have another election, it's complete BS, interesting how the mail-in ballots are in the Democrat's favor. How many dead people are voting this year?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Trump has thousands of attorneys ready for post-election legal fight
    It would have helped if they voted for him.

Next is Obama Phone voting. Literally phone it in.

I'm convinced that globalists used Corona in an attempt to crash the economy. I don't think it was some grand conspiracy, but more like an opportunity.

If these scumbags will shut down your business/job to get rid of someone, then they'll do anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

I'm convinced that globalists used Corona in an attempt to crash the economy. I don't think it was some grand conspiracy, but more like an opportunity.

If these scumbags will shut down your business/job to get rid of someone, then they'll do anything.
    https://www.facebook.com/chulitament...59233598643706

It is a conspiracy. Twitter and Facebook censor the POTUS and act like they are the arbitrators of what is fact or not, wtf?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So has the healthcare industry been paid off, not to tell anybody about the scam?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    So has the healthcare industry been paid off, not to tell anybody about the scam?
    Uh, ya, they get like $30k per patient or something.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Uh, ya, they get like $30k per patient or something.
    I understand it's even more than that.

One would think, there would be some who work in that field who would still blow the whistle on what's going on though.

Yeah, that is a fly in the ointment alright.

One would think, there would be some who work in that field who would still blow the whistle on what's going on though.
    On an individual? It's just all a bunch of people making decisions.

A lot of smart people are actually really dumb when it comes to determining the truth. It is so ingrained into them that whatever they read from the most 'reputable' scientific journal/newspaper/etc. is true that they just form their entire reality around it.

Or they are already jaded.

Or they get banned from youtube, etc..

On an individual? It's just all a bunch of people making decisions.

A lot of smart people are actually really dumb when it comes to determining the truth. It is so ingrained into them that whatever they read from the most 'reputable' scientific journal/newspaper/etc. is true that they just form their entire reality around it.

Or they are already jaded.

Or they get banned from youtube, etc..
    Or they lose their job if they say anything.

as Joe Biden inches towards victory with wins in several key swing states by razor thin margins - while Trump launches lawsuits to try and overturn those results.

Trump has launched legal action in Michigan and Wisconsin, which Biden claimed Wednesday, and Pennsylvania, where Biden is creeping towards victory, in an attempt to stop vote counting and reverse the results - which had been going his way until mail-in ballots were tallied.
    The opposite is true in Arizona, which was initially called for Biden as he sat on a lead of 200,000 votes. That has now been cut to just 13,000. If Trump can claim it, Biden's path to victory is far from clear.
    Trump has also launched legal action in Georgia, another state that showed him with an early lead but where Biden now hopes to win. Counting is also ongoing in North Carolina, with the outcome far from certain.

Trump protesters descended on counting centers in both Michigan and Arizona - demanding that the vote count be stopped in the former state, and demanding it continue in the latter

'So we'll be going to the U.S. Supreme Court,' Trump said in a speech to supporters at the White House where he railed against TV networks for making election calls that went against him while pointing out the battleground states where he holds leads over Joe Biden.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Michigan.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    It is a conspiracy. Twitter and Facebook censor the POTUS and act like they are the arbitrators of what is fact or not, wtf?
    I totally agree with you about Twitter and Facebook. Guess I think of conspiracy more in the JFK or treasonous way; however, there are various levels of conspiracy. I might guess these Zionist dregs sit in meeting rooms and informally agree to censor.

Same way with Corona. No small group could have orchestrated a worldwide virus (or could some Chinks have tried?), but globalists took full advantage to exaggerate and lie. I am convinced they did this to oust nationalist Trump. The extent to which they agreed would be the subject of discussion.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 11-05-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

There are doctors who know lockdowns are BS. They just aren't aware that it might be malicious. Also, most doctors tend to be leftists. After all, they spent many many years in school. Leftists want to control every aspect of your life, so why wouldn't they want lockdowns? Plus, like a lot of people, you give them a little more power and they start thinking they're important and shiit. Important people would rather be seen as doing something than not doing something. So lockdowns it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    There are doctors who know lockdowns are BS. They just aren't aware that it might be malicious. Also, most doctors tend to be leftists. After all, they spent many many years in school. Leftists want to control every aspect of your life, so why wouldn't they want lockdowns? Plus, like a lot of people, you give them a little more power and they start thinking they're important and shiit. Important people would rather be seen as doing something than not doing something. So lockdowns it is.
    Sure, especially when they are being called heroes and getting fly overs.

If it wasn't for the "social distancing" they would probably be getting parades too.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    SCOTUS don't fail us now

Make them pay

Then arrest them all and if they want to get shot, FINE !!!!!!!
    Even with a 6-3 conservative Supreme Court, I doubt they'll rule in his favor. Don't be surprised if the 3 judges he appointed end up stabbing him in the back.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Even with a 6-3 conservative Supreme Court, I doubt they'll rule in his favor. Don't be surprised if the 3 judges he appointed end up stabbing him in the back.
    one thing is for sure: the GOP establishment is completely silent on election fraud. they are perfectly happy to go into opposition under Biden/Harris and maintain the status quo.

so you mean COVID is real, and just a convenient opportunity?

Quote Originally Posted by swissaustrian View Post
    one thing is for sure: the GOP establishment is completely silent on election fraud. they are perfectly happy to go into opposition under Biden/Harris and maintain the status quo.
    Nope. GOP is united behind Trump, that's why they lost. They had one last chance to save the party by impeaching him, but now they're in bed with Trump and they have to eat all the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Nope. GOP is united behind Trump, that's why they lost. They had one last chance to save the party by impeaching him, but now they're in bed with Trump and they have to eat all the consequences.
    Trump is the 8 ball that jumps off the pool table. I am almost certain that the republican establishment would have wanted someone more easily controllable (kind of like a senile Biden, perhaps?). Trump is no saint, but I am convinced the establishment doesn't want Trump. How many times did you hear Trump use the word "fake news" during his administration? His whole purpose has been to sew disbelief in this pathetic excuse for journalism we have in this country today.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Trump is the 8 ball that jumps off the pool table. I am almost certain that the republican establishment would have wanted someone more easily controllable (kind of like a senile Biden, perhaps?). Trump is no saint, but I am convinced the establishment doesn't want Trump. How many times did you hear Trump use the word "fake news" during his administration? His whole purpose has been to sew disbelief in this pathetic excuse for journalism we have in this country today.
    the establishment loves him, where are they gonna get muh tax cuts? you are correct that he was trying to discredit the media, but facts are still not on his side most of the time.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Same way with Corona. No small group could have orchestrated a worldwide virus (or could some Chinks have tried?), but globalists took full advantage to exaggerate and lie. I am convinced they did this to oust nationalist Trump. The extent to which they agreed would be the subject of discussion.

Are you not aware that Obama/Fauci/Gates funded the Wuhan Viral Research Center (or whatever it is called) with millions of dollars to study coronaviruses, and that it is literally located like 200 yards from the wet market?

Are you not aware that Obama/Fauci/Gates funded the Wuhan Viral Research Center (or whatever it is called) with millions of dollars to study coronaviruses, and that it is literally located like 200 yards from the wet market?
    I heard about that, but never dug into it.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    so you mean COVID is real, and just a convenient opportunity?
    Yeah, real. Just like your pay for posting here.

I see more and more stories that Joe Biden has actually won (is it up to corrupt lawyers to decide that in a “democracy”?)…
    I’m not sure about the reliability of the following, but it sounds to me like this could’ve happened.

According to 2 sources Donald’s son-in-law Jared Kushner has advised President Donald to not concede and pursue "legal remedies" to win the election.

One of these sources claims that Donald’s team already knows he has lost the election. But is trying to use several corrupt lawyers, including Rudy Giuliani, to win by a legal fight: https://www.axios.com/jared-kushner-...e7808a635.html
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Every state that had mandatory mail-in ballots needs to to have another election, it's complete BS, interesting how the mail-in ballots are in the Democrat's favor. How many dead people are voting this year?
    In Late February 2020 Fauci was convinced to weaponize covid19 so as to force states to use mail in ballots - that was the ONLY way Biden could win the election/
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

As I haven’t read the book, I can’t verify, but somebody has reported the following Trump quote, from chapter 5 of Art of the Deal:

I’m the first to admit that I am very competitive and that I’ll do nearly anything within legal bounds to win. Sometimes, part of making a deal is denigrating your competition.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast