Thread: Biden impeachment

Question Biden impeachment

What are the odds of impeachment in next 4 years?

In such an eventuality, would GOP be as patient as Dems and won't get started till later part of the term or would get started earlier?

On a side note, Congrats to Prez (apparent elect) Biden, hope he will govern competently as a strong leader, would always put America First/identity politics last and would not repeat mistakes of Obama-Trump presidencies or his own past mistakes.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden will be probably watched heavily how he handles the talks and doings with China's if the Biden/Harris get to cozy with the Chinese think there could be a call for a impeachment.

He'll step down for Kamala before 2024 guaranteed if its even close to being a danger

Probably better off keeping him in office. He is less of a threat than Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    What are the odds of impeachment in next 4 years?

In such an eventuality, would GOP be as patient as Dems and won't get started till later part of the term or would get started earlier?

On a side note, Congrats to Prez (apparent elect) Biden, hope he will govern competently as a strong leader, would always put America First/identity politics last and would not repeat mistakes of Obama-Trump presidencies or his own past mistakes.
    Basically none. First the GOP would have to flip the house in 2022. Second, this is contingent on Nancy Pelosi not removing Biden in favor of Kamala Harris prior to the GOP taking over the House. And third this is contingent on the intelligence services being against Biden the way they were against Trump.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-18-2020 at 02:42 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

...If Biden does get it he will be removed either due to illness or death within the first year, Kamala--an "anchor baby" and even-still cannot be a U.S. President--will take his place--with Dems in control nothing will happen politically, save for if an upraising occurs by the people-at-large--a new revolution. Biden will be found mentally incompetent if he is to be charged in any criminal acts (in addition to his son Hunter and others), which probably won't happen anyways, with Dems in control of the respective offices.

This is why the Dems wanted this mail-in voting scheme, they are slow playing the election results to overcome what happened to Hillary last election. Odd, how a man so connected to China and corruption is "winning" an election at the same time that a pathetic "pandemic" has overtaken and shut down the entire world for the last year.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not a good start out the door, a globalism foreign aid or rather blowback generating perpetual foreign aid supporter appears to be Sec of State pick of 78 years old slowing Dem leader. Time will tell, hopefully not Obama drama all over again.

Tony Blinken
    Biden administration

Blinken was a foreign policy advisor for Biden's 2020 presidential campaign. On June 17, 2020, Blinken said that Biden "would not tie military assistance to Israel to things like annexation or other decisions by the Israeli government with which we might disagree."[34] On November 22, 2020, Bloomberg News and the New York Times reported that Biden had selected Blinken as his nominee for Secretary of State.

Pretty small since he probably won't be elected.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Biden will resign as president before any of that happens.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Don't really want to explain further, but someone told me Biden's problem was not senility, it was the fact that he was drunk most of the time. It was indirectly from someone who had been around him a decent amount of time.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

this is so pathetic. you might as well be in cages asking for your master to stop being a slave owner

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Basically none. First the GOP would have to flip the house in 2022. Second, this is contingent on Nancy Pelosi not removing Biden in favor of Kamala Harris prior to the GOP taking over the House. And third this is contingent on the intelligence services being against Biden the way they were against Trump.
    The CIA will love biden . They can do whatever they like .

If Biden gets away with stealing the election from Trump he should be impeached day one.

I hate to write it but I'd honestly expect an assassination attempt, whether real or manufactured or somewhere in between, long before there would be any talks of 25th Amendment (iirc) removals for cause, such as cognitive decline or talks of impeachment. Such a thing would check off a whole lot of boxes toward the agenda.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder who Kammy’s VP pick will be?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Really hoping it doesn't get that far.. Doubts Biden would live to impeachment..

watching the storm clouds,,very disturbed weather..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Joe may have been clever with his VP pick, many Republicans would step away from any impeachment ideas as they may find idea of Prez Kammy even more unappealing.

If any Constitutional experts here, has it ever happened in US history that Prez and VP both were impeached at same time? Or is it technically possible?

Cleaning house continuously till clean leadership emerges is not a bad idea given how swampy system is, holding feet of public servants to fire from the start to keep them on their toes. There have been two many two-term Prez in recent history including some of the worst ones.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 12-07-2020 at 08:44 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If any Constitutional experts here, has it ever happened in US history that Prez and VP both were impeached at same time? Or is it technically possible?
    It's possible, but it's never happened. Only 3 Presidents have been impeached (none was convicted) and no Vice President has ever been impeached.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    I suppose it's technically possible, if you impeach them and then try them concurrently. You're going to need control of the House first - and then a 2/3 vote in the Senate.

Are you ready for President Pelosi?
    If political culture changes where people are not willing to tolerate swampy conduct in office, personalities sort of become less important. Politicians often are puppets of their biggest donors anyways. If deep pockets investments kept sinking after 1 or fractional terms, maybe buyers/bribers of politicians will start rethinking too. Who knows, she might end up being not worse than Biden, unlike him she did not vote for Iraqi freedom war if I'm not mistaken. But a system of accountability that rewards pro-public interests conduct and punishes puppets of swamp is more important than name of the office holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    It's possible, but it's never happened. Only 3 Presidents have been impeached (none was convicted) and no Vice President has ever been impeached.
    Ok thank you, good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Don't really want to explain further, but someone told me Biden's problem was not senility, it was the fact that he was drunk most of the time. It was indirectly from someone who had been around him a decent amount of time.
    Pelosi is always drunk. She seems like the most likely culprit.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Gretchen Whitmer. She was on Biden's short list for VP. Once Biden announces that he will not seek reelection, leaving Harris to be the Democratic nominee in 2024, she'll win with Whitmer by her side and once Kamala's two terms are up, she'll be the nominee in 2032. Don't expect to have another Republican president until 2036 or 2040. Then again, with all the cheating the Democrats did this election, they pretty much ensured having another Republican president is impossible.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-24-2020 at 09:13 AM.

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Gretchen Whitmer. She was on Biden's short list for VP. Once Biden announces that he will not seek reelection, leaving Harris to be the Democratic nominee in 2024, she'll win with Whitmer by her side and once Kamala's two terms are up, she'll be the nominee in 2032. Don't expect to have another Republican president until 2036 or 2040. Then again, with all the cheating the Democrats did this election, they pretty much ensured having another Republican president is impossible.
    Elections won't matter. We might be on a collision course with war.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Elections won't matter. We might be on a collision course with war.
    That war will only start when I see people dragging these politicians out of their homes and tar and feathering them or putting them in a wood chipper. I'm not convinced either of those scenarios will come true.

Calvin Coolidge

More of same, well funded Dems preserving perpetual foreign aid and interventionism regime left behind by GOPA wing. Biden camp will probaby sell it as another 'diversity' win.
    Meek still seems moderate compared to other recent puppets of Deep neocons, some pro progressive Castro commenters calling him Uncle-T-word seemed inapprop.

Meeks: U.S. commitment to Israel aid is ‘absolute and unequivocal’

Rep. Gregory Meeks, who is competing for the House Foreign Affairs Committee’s chairmanship, said on an AJC call that he opposes conditioning aid to Israel

Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-NY) expressed his firm opposition on Thursday to conditioning U.S. assistance to Israel if Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government unilaterally annexes portions of the West Bank.

“We know the extreme importance in the region to make sure that Israel has the right to defend itself — and the dollars that we give Israel to defend itself is absolute and unequivocal,” Meeks said in a Zoom call hosted by the American Jewish Committee.

Meeks is competing with Reps. Brad Sherman (D-CA) and Joaquín Castro (D-TX) for the chairmanship of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, following the defeat of current chairman Rep. Eliot Engel (D-NY) in New York’s Democratic primary.

Meeks beats out Castro for chair of Foreign Relations Committee

Castro's candidacy was seen as a long shot, but earned progressive support as a result of calling for troops to be withdrawn from Afghanistan, ending U.S. involvement in the war on Yemen, conditioning military aid to Israel, and saying he would bring Palestinian voices to the table if elected.

By Michael Arria December 3, 2020

U.S. Congressman Joaquin Castro speaking with attendees at the 2019 California Democratic Party State Convention at the George R. Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, California.
    On Thursday, Democrats elected Rep. Gregory Meeks to chair the House Foreign Relations Committee. Meeks will be replacing Rep. Eliot Engel, who was upset by progressive Jamaal Bowman in his primary earlier this year. Meeks ended up beating Texas’ Joaquin Castro by a vote of 148-78. He will become the first African-American lawmaker to hold the position.

California Rep. Brad Sherman was also in the running for the position, but withdrew his candidacy after finishing in last place during the House Democratic Steering and Policy Committee vote. Sherman was the most pro-Israel lawmaker vying for the spot and had positioned himself as the logical successor to the hawkish Engel, even openly calling on the Israel Lobby to support his effort.

Castro’s candidacy was seen as a long shot, but he earned progressive support as a result of his foreign policy positions. He has called for troops to be withdrawn from Afghanistan, an end to U.S. involvement in the war on Yemen, wants military aid to Israel conditioned, and said that he would bring Palestinian voices to the table if elected.

https://mondoweiss.net/2020/12/meeks...ons-committee/

Related

Poll: Would you support ending all US foreign aid immediately?