Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Thread: 2020 Vote Fraud

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Isn't this thread saying the same thing but in the opposite direction?
    Dude- that's exactly what this whole Covid/reset/election/division is about. As long as we keep fighting the evil left/right/whatever, we pay no attention to the man-behind-the-curtain.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by swissaustrian View Post
    so Biden, the most boring blank establishment candidate drew record voter turnout? because so many people hate Trump?
    hate of Trump made more people vote than the fake "hope and change" of Obama?

I can't believe that...
    And so many people hated Trump that he outperformed 2016. So many people hated Trump that they had to stall the election at midnight because he was winning in MI, WI, PA, NC, and GA.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If Trump remains president the left and half the country will say he is illegitimate president and he stole the election.
    That makes it more entertaining.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    And so many people hated Trump that he outperformed 2016. So many people hated Trump that they had to stall the election at midnight because he was winning in MI, WI, PA, NC, and GA.
    Likely NV and AZ cant believe Biden won NV yet because Biden has led two counties there Reno and Vegas.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Isn't this thread saying the same thing but in the opposite direction?
    It still interests me that people with political leanings don't recognize that they have an exact polar opposite out there. Not only that, but that those polar opposites might occasionally have a point!

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If Trump remains president the left and half the country will say he is illegitimate president and he stole the election.
    Who cares? This is no different than it's been for 4 years.

People seem to want a single, coordinated fraud conspiracy exposed. But that is not what happens. It's death by a thousand cuts. There are a lot of small conspiracies, carried out at all levels. The individual level is the the hardest to track. That is the reason for flooding the public with ballots. Then individuals can take fraudulent actions, and it would be virtually impossible to track them all down.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    People seem to want a single, coordinated fraud conspiracy exposed. But that is not what happens. It's death by a thousand cuts. There are a lot of small conspiracies, carried out at all levels. The individual level is the the hardest to track. That is the reason for flooding the public with ballots. Then individuals can take fraudulent actions, and it would be virtually impossible to track them all down.
    So... systemic fraud?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

So... systemic fraud?
    Yes..
    https://www.michiganresidentdatabase...aniel#overview
    Voter ID: 245043698

Voter Status: Active
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Exactly, there isn't some evil cabal plotting to change the results nationwide. There are surely many who mail in fake ballots, crooked election workers and officials here and there etc. I don't think it makes any significant difference.

Judicial Watch has released a comparison study of Census Bureau population statistics and state voter registration data to reveal a notable disparity. The watch dog group is now warning of potential voter fraud and “dirty” voter rolls.

The study found that 352 U.S. counties in 29 states managed to have 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...X3ghRnDp-BsWQs
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Exactly, there isn't some evil cabal plotting to change the results nationwide. There are surely many who mail in fake ballots, crooked election workers and officials here and there etc. I don't think it makes any significant difference.
    So how do you explain the 138,000 to 0 data/vote traunch released in MI?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really disagree with your narrative. Are you saying that Biden is winning NV with just two counties while the whole state is looking red?

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    Or how Biden is leading NV with just two areas of Reno and Vegas? its impossible to win NV with just two areas while rest of the state is looking red.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-18-2020 at 02:43 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

So... systemic fraud?
    LOL. Nice word there. What does "systemic" mean these days, in post-modern, Critical Theory terms?

No, it is not systemic if you want to indict the entire process of voting. Valid, legal, fair and unbiased elections do occur, and are occurring in some places. But as I said, fraud is not a "single" method. Democrats have modified the voting process in many states that they control, with the obvious goal of using it to their advantage. But there are other simultaneous methods of vote fraud. If you want to call that "systemic" only because they modified the process in an attempt to manipulate the results, then it might qualify.

And back to your use of the word "systemic". The post-modern, SJW, CRT use of the word is to indict and blame the entire system and everything that comes from it, as well as collectively demonizing people based upon race. If you want to apply it in that way to this election, then it would be required to accuse every single Democrat of being corrupt, and everything they touch being corrupt, and they all must acknowledge and admit their guilt, and work tirelessly until they die to atone for their sins. I wouldn't go that far.

It is taking place in key Democrat controlled districts, counties and states. Yes, some Democrats and aligned cronies at the top do want "to change the results nationwide". And it does make a significant difference.

This is worth watching, if you'd like to hear Ron Paul's perspective:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...le-Has-Arrived

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Judicial Watch has released a comparison study of Census Bureau population statistics and state voter registration data to reveal a notable disparity. The watch dog group is now warning of potential voter fraud and “dirty” voter rolls.

The study found that 352 U.S. counties in 29 states managed to have 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...X3ghRnDp-BsWQs
    Dirty voter rolls, and it's intentional. They don't want to clean it up. The murkier the water, the more they like it.

Coincidence. How dare you question the voters!

But they are without shame. If every single ballot they find after election day is for Biden, they will do it with a straight face, outrage at any questions, and an army of lawyers to back them up. Lie, cheat and steal. They even say it out loud sometimes.

The murkier the water, the more they like it.
    Kind of like a swamp.
    -Stannis Baratheon

https://twitter.com/RonPaul/status/1324422818637991937

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Imagine a world where Republicans are complaining about fraud.

Just another 9/11.... you know who really runs things.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Imagine a world where Republicans are complaining about fraud.
    If Trump won it fairly wouldn't the democrats whine about evil Russia stealing the election? they are awfully quiet about Russia now.

If these states are as close as they say they are and that they could go either way, then why is it that only Trump is filing lawsuits?

Could it be that Biden KNOWS that he's gonna win?

Why would you file a lawsuit if you know your gonna win?

The least he could do is file a lawsuit or two just to make it look real.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    If Trump won it fairly wouldn't the democrats whine about evil Russia stealing the election? they are awfully quiet about Russia now.
    they might, but would you rather win or complain?

If these states are as close as they say they are and that they could go either way, then why is it that only Trump is filing lawsuits?

Could it be that Biden KNOWS that he's gonna win?

Why would you file a lawsuit if you know your gonna win?

The least he could do is file a lawsuit or two just to make it look real.
    Yes, Biden either knows he's gonna win, or he believes counting all votes would be the best way to ensure a fair winner, it's that simple.

I can't believe in 2020 people still want to count fewer votes.

Trust me, if counties and counters wanted to cheat, they had weeks to prepare, they don't need to wait last minute to inject them.

Yes, Biden either knows he's gonna win, or he believes counting all votes would be the best way to ensure a fair winner, it's that simple.

I can't believe in 2020 people still want to count fewer votes.

Trust me, if counties and counters wanted to cheat, they had weeks to prepare, they don't need to wait last minute to inject them.
    We shall see AZ is looking likely going to Trump now. If Trump wins PA he gets more.

https://twitter.com/JMichaelWaller/s...90008078057472
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trust me,...
    LOL
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    More information: the number they're using for "Total Voter Registration" is the number from 01NOV (3,684,726); and the vote total from the snapshot (3,278,701) is about 89% of that. But Wisconsin has online registration and election day voter registration at the polls, so I can't tell you what the total voter registration was at the close of election day.

https://twitter.com/WI_Elections/sta...35858786328576

By the same token, though, the narrative being passed off is that the people showing up to vote in person are primarily Trump voters - that Biden voters took advantage of early voting and mail-in voting, while Trump voters showed up on election day. Trump voters tend to register in advance, so I wouldn't expect a rash of Trump voter registrations on election day - so how much larger would the voter registration be at the close of election day?
    This explanation is a joke.

There is zero chance this many people showed up day-of to vote & register.

The 85-100%+ turnout you see only in states run by Democrats who have been counting after election day is simply not possible.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast