Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Thread: 2020 Vote Fraud

More: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1324088038830624768
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WATCH: Volunteer in Michigan Claims She Found Box Full of 500 Ballots From People Not on Voter Rolls

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-voter-rolls/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1604531082720.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	182.6 KB 
ID:	7804
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Problem is, most people get their information from the MSM.
    True. But most people also donít trust the media.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Name:	1604531833503.jpg 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	7805
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

This is a hostile takeover
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

@JudicialWatch
    analysis shows Clark County, NV has a 102.7% voter registration rate – more voters registered there than eligible to vote!
    https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status...18477158961155

ď[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.Ē (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

Most blatant voter fraud in the history of mankind and sadly most Americans will bend over and take it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I'm waiting for Trumps 10%+ lead to turn into a 50% deficit when Joe Biden gets 500k additional votes and Trump gets 2k
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

- Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Harmeet Dhillon from President Trump’s Legal Team Says They are Expecting to Finalize the States Needed to Win the Election

Corrupt Democrats, Big Tech and the Media are not going to win their latest attempted coup of the Trump administration. President Trump’s team expects to win the election by the end of the week.

Trump legal advisor Harmett Dhillon was on with Lou Dobbs tonight. When asked whether the President will win the election and not have it stolen by the corrupt Democrats, Harmett shared the following (at the 3:00 mark below):

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/harmeet-dhillon-president-trumps-legal-team-says-expecting-finalize-states-needed-win-election/

Well yes I’m confident that some of those things will be resolved without a lawsuit. But the narrow ones that require it, we are going to very aggressively pursue them all the way.
    Hopefully we will win soon. We are projecting by the end of the week hopefully to be able to finalize the two more states that we need.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Harmeet Dhillon from President Trumpís Legal Team Says They are Expecting to Finalize the States Needed to Win the Election

Corrupt Democrats, Big Tech and the Media are not going to win their latest attempted coup of the Trump administration. President Trumpís team expects to win the election by the end of the week.

Trump legal advisor Harmett Dhillon was on with Lou Dobbs tonight. When asked whether the President will win the election and not have it stolen by the corrupt Democrats, Harmett shared the following (at the 3:00 mark below):

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/harmeet-dhillon-president-trumps-legal-team-says-expecting-finalize-states-needed-win-election/

Well yes Iím confident that some of those things will be resolved without a lawsuit. But the narrow ones that require it, we are going to very aggressively pursue them all the way.
    Hopefully we will win soon. We are projecting by the end of the week hopefully to be able to finalize the two more states that we need.
    Careful I got halfway scolded for just saying go to gatewaypundit.

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 7.29.23 PM.png 
Size:	526.5 KB 
ID:	7807
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Michigan USPS Whistleblower Details Directive From Superiors To Back-Date Late Mail-In-Ballots Nov 3

<span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: 700; caret-color: rgb(20, 20, 20); color: rgb(20, 20, 20); font-family: &quot;Segoe UI&quot;, &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Helvetica, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, &quot;Fira Sans&quot;, &quot;Droid Sans&quot;, sans-serif; font-size: 22px;">

<font color="#141414"><span style="font-family: &amp;amp">
    Last edited by Danke; 11-04-2020 at 10:37 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

STOLEN ELECTION: TOTAL FRAUD, EASILY PROVEN -- Jeffrey Peterson

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vkf1reIp4oXL/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Name:	1604555922123.png 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	7810
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    PA ballots found in the trash and Trump still has a huge lead, This whole election should have been a LANDSLIDE

- Edward R. Murrow

Did not even see this coming..

especially as obviously Blatant it is.

And MSM is drowning any claim of Fraud as FAKE NEWS. again..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I'm sure there is some fraud here and there. I doubt it is anywhere close to widespread enough to affect state outcomes.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I'm sure there is some fraud here and there. I doubt it is anywhere close to widespread enough to affect state outcomes.
    Trump is looking like he can win AZ its flipping back to him according to the news i am hearing.

You are laughably wrong.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankindÖitís people I canít stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

If Trump remains president the left and half the country will say he is illegitimate president and he stole the election.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If Trump remains president the left and half the country will say he is illegitimate president and he stole the election.
    They've been saying that for the last 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by revgen View Post
    They've been saying that for the last 4 years.
    Yes, they will have to impeach him again.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The counting should be paused now before anyone gets to 270. Fraud needs to be investigated before anyone gets to 270. Criminal Charges Should be imposed for any voter fraud participants. Lock up that Postmaster.

Well then what would be the point?

What we are seeing ISN'T individual instances of cheating.

What we ARE seeing is "institutional, systemic voter fraud".
    Last edited by Dary; 11-05-2020 at 01:12 PM. Reason: added the word systemic

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post

Isn't this thread saying the same thing but in the opposite direction?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast