Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: Official Thread: 2020 Vote Fraud

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

If one applies methods used to find fraud in Russian elections one can find fraud in US elections.

See: https://www.researchgate.net/publica...irregularities

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/statu...83265143083008

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    All this time, if we wanted serious investigations into the 2020 election, all we had to say was "Russian interference"

Hindsight is 20/20
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Don't fret everyone. Trump has some super secret evidence that he hasn't shown the public yet that definitively proves he won the 2020 election. Sure Trump could release that information right now and turn Biden and Harris into Nixon and Agnew 2.0, but what fun would that be since that'll prevent them from experiencing an election defeat?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/ComicDaveSmith/s...23224973578242

And there's a confession. Lie, cheat, steal. BAMN. "It was justified."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

CEO of US election software firm Konnech arrested for storing data on servers in China
    Eugene Yu, the CEO of the software firm Konnech, has been arrested in connection to the storage of data on servers in China.
    https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...rvers-in-china
    The Post Millennial (04 October 2022)

Eugene Yu, the CEO of the software firm Konnech, has been arrested in connection to the storage of data on servers in China.

"Yu, 51, was arrested early Tuesday just outside of Lansing, Mich., after prosecutors alleged he improperly stored the information on servers in China, according to Los Angeles County Dist. Atty. George Gascón. Yu, who is the chief executive officer of a company named Konnech, is expected to be extradited to Los Angeles in the coming days, Gascón said," according to the LA Times.

"Konnech allegedly violated its contract by storing critical information that the workers provided on servers in China. We intend to hold all those responsible for this breach accountable," Gascón said.

"Prosecutors learned of the data breach this year through a 'separate investigation' undertaken by the district attorney’s office, according to Gascón. He would not say what the other investigation was or exactly when his office became aware of the breach," the LA Times reported.

Konnech issued a statement that read, in part: "We are continuing to ascertain the details of what we believe to be Mr. Yu’s wrongful detention by LA County authorities. Any LA County poll worker data that Konnech may have possessed was provided to it by LA County, and therefore could not have been ‘stolen' as suggested."

It was on Monday that The New York Times ran an article claiming that "election deniers" had made Konnech the center of a "conspiracy theory." The article claimed that these "election deniers" had used "threadbare evidence" to suggest that Konnech "had secret ties to the Chinese Communist Party and had given the Chinese government back door access to personal data about two million poll workers in the United States."

The Times claimed that these allegations against Konnech "demonstrate how far-right election deniers are also giving more attention to new and more secondary companies and groups."

Konnech, based in Michigan, had been contracted by Los Angeles County, and Allen County, Indiana, to work on "election logistics, such as scheduling poll workers."

"Konnech," the Times stated, "said none of the accusations were true. It said that all the data for its American customers were stored on services in the United States and that it had no ties to the Chinese government."

The Times lamented the damage done to Konnech's reputation by these "election deniers" who claimed that the company had ties to the CCP.

On Tuesday, the Times had to write that Yu had been arrested, and that data collected by Konnech had indeed been stored on servers in China. True the Vote, an election integrity not-for-profit, stated that they were able to download the personal information of some 1.8 million poll workers from Konnech servers in China. True the Vote passed this information on to the FBI.

"Holding the data there would violate Konnech's contract with the county," the Times wrote.

The company itself appears to be standing by Yu, and continues to blame election deniers for harming the company's reputation. A spokesman for Konnech told the Times that Konnech had handed over all poll worker data to the county, and that it "therefore could not have been 'stolen' as suggested."

However, the Times reports that "The Los Angeles County district attorney’s office said in an emailed statement that it had cause to believe that personal information on election workers was 'criminally mishandled.'"
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-06-2022 at 01:26 PM.

It was on Monday that The New York Times ran an article claiming that "election deniers" had made Konnech the center of a "conspiracy theory." [...]

[...]

On Tuesday, the Times had to write that [Konnech CEO Eugene] Yu had been arrested, [...]
    LMAO

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-06-2022 at 01:29 PM.

That is so hilarious!

How to choose a false president: Cronic based in data, documents, and journalism Kindle Edition
    by Pablo Villizzianto

This book is an in-depth investigation into the use of different methods by the most powerful states in the West in order to place their preferred candidates in the most important positions in the most relevant democratic countries that are in their areas of influence.
    I particularly recommend it to politically interested Americans and right wing Brazilians who want self-government for their respective countries. Also, any other person who, like me, has a political involvement, or is influenced by politics, could benefit from reading this book.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C1B4CN5D
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Texas AG describes how Texas almost went blue in 2020 from election fraud

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

Most cogent argument about voter fraud I've seen so far.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

Astounding... "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again."
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

@Occam's Banana

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/s...66504817659906

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Source? I can't find anything on this from CNN or The New York Times.

Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along!

Threadreader (Tweets 1-39): https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...286101504.html
    Threadreader (Tweets 41-45): https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...500326914.html

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/s...83416286101504

Tweets (2-6):

Tweets (7-10):

Tweets (11-15):

Tweets (16-20):

Tweets (21-25):

Tweets (26-30):

Tweets (31-35):

Tweets (36-40):

Tweets (41-45):

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/...62770936115202

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Most cogent argument about voter fraud I've seen so far.
    I have watched a few other videos and this one falls into the awesome category. I have been yelling this point ever since they stole the lest election again using the same methods. They have not only stolen the elections, they have stolen our justice system. That is how the were able to steal the elections. They have gradually gotten their judges and DA's appointed first. This was an elaborate plan that was successful almost everywhere. I am going to yell it again right now.....

They are going to steal the next election again in 2024 and there will be nothing we can legally do to stop them

Then they are coming for all of us!!! Twitter will be the first target then every opposition platform including this forum. In just 2 short years what I just wrote will be considered hate speech and not only will I be in danger of getting my door kicked in (they will only be able to scratch the paint...lol) they will hold this forum liable for allowing hate speech. The Alex lawsuit and now the FOX lawsuit is just a nibble at what is about to happen. Once they enact their hate speech laws, it's no longer just a civil matter, it will be a criminal matter.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    Then they are coming for all of us!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    I bet you said the same thing about the tiwtter files. After over 1000 arrested for Jan 6th, that is just a taste of what is coming. Make sure to put you mask on while driving, that way we can see you coming.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    THOUSANDS of fraudulent registrations found requesting absentee ballots on NY voter rolls: study
    One fictitious identity with 22 registrations requested multiple absentee ballots to be sent to the same rented mailbox.
    https://thepostmillennial.com/thousa...er-rolls-study
    Hannah Nightingale (26 May 2023)

A new study has revealed that a "Loss of Control" breach has occurred in the NYSVoter Database.

The peer-reviewed paper, published in the Journal of Information Warfare’s Spring 2023 edition, stated that "New York State voters are assigned two identification numbers. This study has discovered strong evidence that both numbers have been algorithmically manipulated to produce steganographically concealed record attribute information," according to UncoverDC.

The peer-reviewed paper, published by Director of Research Andrew Paquette, PhD, and Marly Hornick, was the result of an audit of voter rolls led by the pair using around 2,000 New York-based volunteers.

The study found that there are "hundreds of thousands of illegally generated registrations in the official NYXBOE voter rolls. The exact number is unknown, but it is not less than about 338,000 for registrations active for the 2020 General Election (NYCA [New York Citizens Audit] 2022). If other elections are included, the number of apparently illegal registrations jumps to between 1.2 and 2.4 million."

56.93 percent of all voter ID numbers were assigned based on a primary algorithm that allows "a hidden attribute tag to be added."

The New York Citizens Audit found that one fictitious identity with 22 registrations requested multiple absentee ballots to be sent to the same rented mailbox, with the audit revealing that there were other fictitious identities like this one.

"Canvassing has uncovered cases where false votes were added to false registrations or genuine votes were erased," the paper stated, adding that "a comparison of four versions of the NYSBOE voter roll database created over a thirteen-month period shows hundreds of thousands of modifications to multiple fields belonging to the same voter ID numbers. Although there are valid reasons to update these fields, none of those reasons apply in these situations."

For example, one voter with the initials "CS" in Greene County was listed in the 2021 database as having the birth date of 5/5/1925. In the 2022 database, this birth date was changed to 8/18/1971, despite having the same ID numbers, addresses, and RegDates.

Another voter with the initials "RV" had two SBOEID numbers listed in the 2021 database. In the 2022 database, RV had just one. "This is illegal because no voter is allowed more than one SBOEID number and changing this after the fact conceals the prior existence of an illegal record."

Voter MP had two SBOEID numbers, both of which were recorded with a vote for the 2020 general election. "When MP was canvassed, she said she did not vote in that election, nor was she registered at the time of the election. The voter rolls confirm that she registered almost 3 weeks after the election, on 11/23/2020. Her voting history does not reflect her actual voting behavior."

The paper also states that the findings from the audit "suggest that systemic election fraud is built into New York’s electoral process," with algorithms being found in all 62 counties in New York.

According to UncoveredDC, Hornik said the presence of steganographically concealed records "renders the state’s elections illegal on their face."

According to UncoveredDC, Hornik said the presence of steganographically concealed records "renders the state’s elections illegal on their face."
    There's a valid basis for secession. "We prefer to remain a democratic republic. These things you call elections are incompatible with that requirement."
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Who else can't wait to see the sequel to this thread next year?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Appeals court resurrects Georgia ballot inspection case of 2020 election
    Election skeptics want to review ballots for signs of fraud
    https://www.ajc.com/politics/appeals...K4WZQIKBJDEGY/
    [archive link: https://archive.is/oe61i]
    Mark Niesse (11 May 2023)

The Georgia Court of Appeals on Thursday revived a lawsuit by election skeptics who want to search for fraudulent ballots from the 2020 presidential race two and a half years after it was decided.

The appellate court sent the case back to a judge to decide whether to allow an outside review of Fulton County’s 147,000 original absentee ballots.

No fraudulent ballots were found by state elections investigators, but supporters of Republican President Donald Trump want the courts to help them pursue allegations that illegitimate ballots contributed to Democrat Joe Biden’s victory in Georgia.

Three vote counts and multiple investigations have countered allegations of fraud, including claims of ballot-stuffing at drop boxes, dead voters, forged signatures and “suitcases” full of ballots.

The lead plaintiff in the case, Garland Favorito of the group VoterGA, said he hopes to finally be able to find suspicious-looking ballots — with perfectly filled-in ovals and a lack of fold marks — that Republican vote-counters said they saw during a statewide audit.

“It is critical that Georgians quickly know how many counterfeit ballots were included in the 2020 Fulton election results so we can implement more fraud protection measures prior to the next election,” Favorito said. “If there is nothing to hide, all involved should be willing to show us the ballots.”

Election officials for Fulton County, the home of Atlanta where Biden received 73% of the vote, didn’t immediately comment Thursday.

Superior Court Judge Brian Amero had previously dismissed the case in October 2021 based on the legal principle of standing, finding that the plaintiffs hadn’t suffered a specific injury that would give them a right to sue.

But the Court of Appeals vacated Amero’s ruling based on a recent Georgia Supreme Court case that concluded Georgians can have standing to sue if they’re “community stakeholders” who suffer an injury when local governments fail to follow the law.

Still, there’s no guarantee that a judge will grant the ballot inspection.

Original paper ballots are confidential government records under state law, requiring a judge’s order to unseal them, and Amero reviewed the evidence before making his ruling.

State election investigators told Amero they couldn’t find any fraudulent or counterfeit ballots within ballot batches cited by four Republican witnesses who claimed they saw them, according to court documents. All of the batches contained authentic ballots, and there weren’t any “pristine” ballots with perfectly filled-in ovals that lack creases.

While paper ballots aren’t public records, digital images are. Ballot images from the 2020 presidential election don’t include any fake ballots, but the plaintiffs in the case say a manual inspection is needed because voting machines could have been manipulated and ballot images produce low-resolution pictures.

The case will next be considered in a new round of hearings and court decisions in the coming months.

PDF file: 5-11-23 favorito v wan order

Elon Musk reveals former Twitter employee who colluded with DHS to censor James O'Keefe now works for Google
    Department of Homeland Security official Brian Scully admitted to working alongside Twitter to censor the journalist during a deposition.
    https://thepostmillennial.com/elon-m...rks-for-google
    Katie Daviscourt (03 June 2023)

[...]

According to the document, Scully and alleged officials with Twitter discussed "debunking," otherwise known as slapping content with a "fact-check," on O'Keefe's reporting of USPS whistleblowers alleging fraudulent activity surrounding mail-in ballots during the 2020 presidential election.

"Hi Brian, have you seen // heard of any debunks of the Project Veritas USPS videos?" one email sent to Scully said.

Scully responded, "Which video? There appears to be more than one. I'm looking at USPS employee in NV, but have been told there's also a "whistleblower" in MI.

"I just checked with our teams so you don't have to spin your wheels. Doesn't look like a debunk exists yet," an alleged Twitter employee replied.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...24534468165632

[...]

This is just the tiniest picture of an enormous claw, attached to an even more enormous dragon which has managed to remain all but completely hidden from public awareness. Snowden and Assange are two who gave us early warning this was coming. All I will add to that is: it is practically impossible to exaggerate its scale but finding "evidence" will always be harder than you think it should be, given its true magnitude.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast