Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Thread: 2020 Vote Fraud

Official Thread: 2020 Vote Fraud

This can't be anything else.
    They conveniently declared that they would no longer count the votes in key (democrat run) states and resume it the next day.
    And resuming it they did. They literally dropped bags of votes that skewed 10-1, 20-1 Biden into the vote count and they did it all at once.
    How blatant can they make it?
    But actually the voter fraud was already committed long ago.
    By endless lies and indoctrination of the powers that be.
    By shifting everyone's attention away from the bribery, drug use, sexual abuses, sales of military secrets to foreign governments, weapon trafficking, raids of foreign regimes, spying and countless of other crimes towards 20 second soundbites often modified, taken out of context and afterwards rephrased by talking heads. Soundbites that were supposed to be racist, sexist or in another way offensive and reflect on the president's character and not his policies

They rig, they lie, they cheat, they steal, they blackmail and then they censor everyone who dares to point it out.
    It sickens me, it disgusts me.
    My american friends, please support your president when he refuses to concede.
    Stand up for what is right.

Source: https://fivethirtyeight.com/live-blo...ults-coverage/
    Archive: https://archive.is/2C3dE

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    https://streamable.com/502nww

RED ALERT: Dems collude with CIA to launch intelligence operation that ALTERS voting machine results in Pennsylvania and other swing states
    Sunday, November 01, 2020 by: Mike Adams

(Natural News) Dave Janda of Operation Freedom (www.DaveJanda.com) has unleashed a bombshell story with huge implications for Tuesday’s elections. Janda’s guest in his latest broadcast is a former high-level intelligence official (Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney) who warns that the Dems and the CIA have put in place a mechanism which can alter the voting results of electronic voting machines in key swing states (like Pennsylvania) that will determine the outcome of the election.

This covert technology is called Operation Scorecard, and it was built by the CIA to surreptitiously steal elections in targeted countries. Now, that technology is being turned against the United States of America and is about to be activated on Tuesday to steal the election for Biden, explains Janda’s guest.

OmegaManRadio, a pro-liberty, pro-Christian podcast channel, has reposted portions of the Dave Janda interview at this link on Soundcloud.com. Start listening around the 20 minute mark to hear the bombshell segments.

The original interview from Dave Janda is currently available via YouTube but is likely to be blacklisted soon. Here’s the YouTube embed:

As McInerney explains in the video, after the closing of polls in Pennsylvania and other swing states, the voting machines will be intercepted and then altered using complex algorithms to alter the votes in a way that evades detection, handing a victory to the pre-designated “winner” (Joe Biden).

In the interview, he explains that a covert app called “Scorecard” steals votes by making sure Democrats always stay about 3% ahead of their Republican rivals. “Scorecard steals the elections by tampering with the computers at the transfer points,” he adds.

This also explains why Joe Biden recently said, with great clarity, “We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

Here’s the video of Biden bragging about the massive voter fraud system that’s being used to try to to steal the election for him:

blob: https://www.brighteon.com/36c1edd7-4...b-621eb943da34

This might also help explain why Joe Biden told voters at a recent (small) rally that he didn’t “need their vote” to become President, and why Nancy Pelosi says Biden will win no matter what the votes say on Nov. 3rd.

The deep state has a plan in place to steal this election by altering votes in key swing states. And if Trump challenges the fraud, he will be condemned for “refusing to accept the outcome” of the rigged election. This is the narrative trap that has been set by the treasonous mainstream media.

Keep in mind that just over the last two days, Trump campaign officials were asking for detailed information about how voting machines are handled in Pennsylvania. According to the anti-Trump Washington Post (a deep state propaganda mouthpiece):

…the Trump campaign asked officials in Cumberland County for the names of people who transport ballots and voting machines once polls close, the names of people who have access to the ballots afterward, and the precise locations where the ballots are stored, including room numbers.

It seems that Trump’s people are already aware that Dems are working to fraudulently steal this election by altering votes in Pennsylvania, and they’re trying to stop it.

Be aware that unless Trump receives an overwhelming wave of votes on Tuesday — beyond the margin of Democrat fraud — the Dems have a mechanism in place to steal the election, condemn Trump for challenging the vote theft, and seizing control of the White House from this day forward.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1604503599804.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	992.1 KB 
ID:	7797

Name:	1604505534892.png 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	7798
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

https://media.8kun.top/file_store/f...820d8ec448e850ea7358e837c7d5642f9de46ea6a.mp4

Interview of Sidney Powell by Chanel Rion on OANN this morning
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Name:	1604507818319.png 
Size:	219.6 KB 
ID:	7800
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Is there any precedent for 100k+ votes going entirely to one candidate in any election in US history? I think this is the real question.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

I haven’t trusted voting and elections since watching the votes in Ron Paul election. There is too much at stake for big money for them to allow the lowly people to choose the president. I’d only trust if all voters had to show ID and use paper ballots, and voting was hand counted in a publicly observable manner. No reason why there should be any question of voter fraud at all.
    No - No - No - No

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    This can't be anything else.
    They conveniently declared that they would no longer count the votes in key (democrat run) states and resume it the next day.
    And resuming it they did. They literally dropped bags of votes that skewed 10-1, 20-1 Biden into the vote count and they did it all at once.
    How blatant can they make it?
    So votes are coming in now that unbelievably favor Biden? You don't say...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    “I’m with you fellas.”

Cheating takes some finesse. You don't need to cheat if you are winning. That’s the purpose of delayed ballots, whether it is ballot harvesting or mail-in ballots. You do as much cheating as you can without being obvious up till election day. If you are still losing at the end of election day, you probably have a good idea how much more cheating you will have to do in order to win. You just want to do enough to win.

If you are behind by 100 votes, you can find 100 votes for your opponent, and 201 votes for you. Not too obvious.

If you are behind by 10,000 votes, it gets more difficult. You might have to find 200 votes for the opposition, and 10,202 votes for you. The wider the margin on election day, the more obvious the cheating becomes in the following days.

But they are without shame. If every single ballot they find after election day is for Biden, they will do it with a straight face, outrage at any questions, and an army of lawyers to back them up. Lie, cheat and steal. They even say it out loud sometimes.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So votes are coming in now that unbelievably favor Biden? You don't say...
    “I’m with you fellas.”

Cheating takes some finesse. You don't need to cheat if you are winning. That’s the purpose of delayed ballots, whether it is ballot harvesting or mail-in ballots. You do as much cheating as you can without being obvious up till election day. If you are still losing at the end of election day, you probably have a good idea how much more cheating you will have to do in order to win. You just want to do enough to win.

If you are behind by 100 votes, you can find 100 votes for your opponent, and 201 votes for you. Not too obvious.

If you are behind by 10,000 votes, it gets more difficult. You might have to find 200 votes for the opposition, and 10,202 votes for you. The wider the margin on election day, the more obvious the cheating becomes in the following days.

But they are without shame. If every single ballot they find after election day is for Biden, they will do it with a straight face, outrage at any questions, and an army of lawyers to back them up. Lie, cheat and steal. They even say it out loud sometimes.
    The fact that conservatives haven't been responding to polling may turn out to be a huge bonus. I was thinking about that whole phenomenon, and I came to this:

If they know what the real numbers look like going into elections, they know how much they need to cheat. But without that data heading into election day, they are now forced to make more obvious moves.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Name:	1604507818319.png 
Size:	219.6 KB 
ID:	7800
    You're clutching at make-believe straws. According to the Wisconsin Elections Commission, there were 3,684,726 registered voters in Wisconsin as of November 1. https://elections.wi.gov/node/7220
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    You're clutching at make-believe straws. According to the Wisconsin Elections Commission, there were 3,684,726 registered voters in Wisconsin as of November 1. https://elections.wi.gov/node/7220
    https://www.census.gov/topics/public-sector/voting.html
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Trump won. I just got off the phone with my friend. His wife is a Chinese immigrant and they live in the US. Her family still lives in China. She was talking to her family this morning and, according to her family, the Chinese media is reporting that Trump won with 297 electoral votes. They are NOT reporting that the election is undecided but rather it's 100% over with Trump winning. This would explain why Trump is so mad, he knows he won.

- ML

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    Trump won. I just got off the phone with my friend. His wife is a Chinese immigrant and they live in the US. Her family still lives in China. She was talking to her family this morning and, according to her family, the Chinese media is reporting that Trump won with 297 electoral votes. They are NOT reporting that the election is undecided but rather it's 100% over with Trump winning. This would explain why Trump is so mad, he knows he won.

- ML
    You mean to say that Trump believes the Chinese government instead of the State election officials? That figures.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

You'd have to have the intelligence of a fly to think there wasn't any voter fraud.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Numbers changed in the past two years and this means what, exactly?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post

- ML
    I assume you are being sarcastic and writing the most insane thing you can think of to troll the people.

If not, no, nothing has been decided. Votes are still being counted. There is a narrow path for Trump to win where he overtakes Arizona and holds Georgia and Pennsylvania.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Numbers changed in the past two years and this means what, exactly?
    Looks like they took it down. Was for late Oct. 2020.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    You mean to say that Trump believes the Chinese government instead of the State election officials? That figures.
    It's better than believing you. You voted for Biden.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Regardless of who wins, this election cycle has completely destroyed any idea that our election process is fair. This is some third world $#@! we're running here. What do the Democrats think they gain by take an election with half the country convinced it was a complete fraud?

For what its worth, I for one have no doubt that there was major fraud here.

Also, will the polling companies face any recourse yet for their abysmal failure?

so Biden, the most boring blank establishment candidate drew record voter turnout? because so many people hate Trump?
    hate of Trump made more people vote than the fake "hope and change" of Obama?

I can't believe that...

Quote Originally Posted by swissaustrian View Post
    so Biden, the most boring blank establishment candidate drew record voter turnout? because so many people hate Trump?
    hate of Trump made more people vote than the fake "hope and change" of Obama?

I can't believe that...
    It will be hope and change when they start realizing that their taxes are high.

Seven Milwaukee wards report more 2020 presidential votes than registered voters
    https://mkecitywire.com/stories/5644...xk2jWY.twitter

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I assume you are being sarcastic and writing the most insane thing you can think of to troll the people.
    No, I'm not being sarcastic or trolling people. What I am saying is that my friend's wife's sister, who lives in China, said that the Chinese media is reporting that Trump won with 297 electoral votes. Whether you want to believe it or not, is irrelevant to me. Believe what you want. I was just pointing out what the Chinese media is reporting to their citizens and that it is very different from what our media is reporting to us.

- ML

Wonder if real?

Lee Moran·Reporter, HuffPost
    Thu, November 5, 2020, 1:42 AM CST

Eric Trump was busted on Wednesday for tweeting a fake viral video of what he claimed was someone burning dozens of ballots cast in favor of his father, President Donald Trump.
    As the final result of the 2020 election remained undecided, the president’s son retweeted a video that purported to show a man torching 80 ballots for Trump in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

The city of Virginia Beach, however, debunked Eric Trump’s post.
    “Those were sample ballots,” the city responded to Trump on Twitter.

“A concerned citizen shared a video with us that ostensibly shows someone burning ballots,” the city said in a statement on its website. “They are NOT official ballots, they are sample ballots.”
    Officials noted “the absence of the bar code markings that are on all official ballots” in a screenshot from the video.
    “Fire investigators are looking into the illegal burning,” the city added.
    The account that originally posted the clip has now been suspended.
    Last edited by Danke; 11-05-2020 at 08:48 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Things that make you go, hmmm...

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Do not stress my fellow patriots. Do not lose hope. This is not the time to lose hope, it’s the time to fight, and that is what President Trump is going to do. Half the country feel like there was widespread election fraud. That is power that cannot be quantified. As long as Trump fights, the truth will be exposed.

The best case scenario for this election is not Trump winning.
    It is the people waking up to the widespread election fraud (which has been rampant for a long time), for it being exposed, for Trump winning, and for voter ID to be implemented in future elections to mitigate future attempts at fraud.

Be patient and be hopeful! God stands with those who fight for truth and for justice.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Name:	ballotgate.jpg 
Size:	379.5 KB 
ID:	7803
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Do not stress my fellow patriots. Do not lose hope. This is not the time to lose hope, it’s the time to fight, and that is what President Trump is going to do. Half the country feel like there was widespread election fraud. That is power that cannot be quantified. As long as Trump fights, the truth will be exposed.

The best case scenario for this election is not Trump winning.
    It is the people waking up to the widespread election fraud (which has been rampant for a long time), for it being exposed, for Trump winning, and for voter ID to be implemented in future elections to mitigate future attempts at fraud.

Be patient and be hopeful! God stands with those who fight for truth and for justice.
    Problem is, most people get their information from the MSM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast