Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Thread: 2020 Vote Fraud

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    A lawsuit in Wayne County Michigan is pretty comprehensive:

https://greatlakesjc.org/wp-content/...Costantino.pdf
    If what the plaintiff alleges is true this seems like a slam dunk.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    If what the plaintiff alleges is true this seems like a slam dunk.
    "When a voter's name could not be found, the election worker assigned the ballot to a random name already in the QVF to a person who had not voted"

Wow
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Kayleigh McEnany was giving a press conference outlining their issues. Neil Cavuto cut away from her and indicated no evidence or something to that effect. He just said need facts not allegations and if dead people voted in this election it wouldn't be the first time and President Trump will need a lot of voting corpses to make up the deficit. What a piece of Sh#t.

Last edited by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged; 11-09-2020 at 03:53 PM.

I'm sending this to my state and federal reps, posting if too as a template for anyone else interested in doing something similar:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/entry.p...g-Biden-Harris
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Fox News cut away from a Trump campaign press conference outlining its allegations of so-called voting fraud in the presidential election.

Host Neil Cavuto cut into White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany’s opening statement saying the election was far from over.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. I just think we have to be very clear: she's charging the other side as welcoming fraud and illegal voting, unless she has more details to back that up, I can't in good countenance continue to show you this," Cavuto said.

More at link with video. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1720003.html

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Fox News cut away from a Trump campaign press conference outlining its allegations of so-called voting fraud in the presidential election.

Host Neil Cavuto cut into White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany’s opening statement saying the election was far from over.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. I just think we have to be very clear: she's charging the other side as welcoming fraud and illegal voting, unless she has more details to back that up, I can't in good countenance continue to show you this," Cavuto said.

More at link with video. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1720003.html
    This was easily predictable.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    McConnell is now backing Trump's election challenge.

https://www.axios.com/mcconnell-defe...UCy5Lq9h8r_aoc
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    McConnell is now backing Trump's election challenge.

https://www.axios.com/mcconnell-defe...UCy5Lq9h8r_aoc
    No he didn't back it. He said Trump is within his rights.

If want to play the game then you could say I do to. I think it's Trump's legal right to have things investigated and have recounts. I still hate the guy and think he is an idiot, but support his right.

If every court in which a lawsuit is filed on behalf of Trump is dismissed due to lack of evidence or for some other reason (as has happened in AZ, PA, and GA), will that mean the courts are part of the Democrat conspiracy?

Sometimes when you throw everything against the wall nothing sticks.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    If every court in which a lawsuit is filed on behalf of Trump is dismissed due to lack of evidence or for some other reason (as has happened in AZ, PA, and GA), will that mean the courts are part of the Democrat conspiracy?

Sometimes when you throw everything against the wall nothing sticks.
    You mean when there is clear evidence of ramped voter fraud everywhere and this rushed notion of mail-in voting is being seriously abused? All of this was premeditated in conjunction with this COVID-19 crap.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    The communists orchestrated a patchwork of back door fraud. They knew that relaxing absentee voting regs would promote a lot of chaos that is hard to investigate.

The Russian Mueller report failed to oust Trump. Impeachment failed. This absentee plan with Corona was the perfect diabolical scheme to beat him.
    Yep. It was a conspiracy, no doubt about that. They had tested this technique in California in SoCal and flipped a whole bunch of strong GOP House seats.

Here's how it works:

- Change the election rules through hook or crook. In California, the legislature passed new laws allowing ballot harvesting. In other states, they have been engaged in legal challenges and lawsuits, and edicts from friendly AG's, Secretaries of State, Election Boards, and Governors. This effort has been ongoing in preparation for this election.

- Once they flood the public with ballots, and have changed the validation and counting rules, they know that operatives large and small will engage in the ballot harvesting and fraud. Death by a thousand cuts. Good luck in hunting all of it down. It's a distributed fraud model.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

To effectively combat Dem wing supporters tricks, MAGA campaign may need to bring back Roger Stone or someone like him.

Jonathan Swan (@jonathanvswan)
    Trump campaign aides manning the “voter fraud hotline” describe mostly fielding prank calls from lefty teenagers and dealing with some disturbing unsolicited adult images.
    November 9, 2020
    Trump 'voter fraud hotline' inundated by prank calls

There's virtually no way to retrieve envelopes back dated with Nov. 3rd post marks. Those envelopes are in the trash.

On the plus side, registered Democrats outnumber registered Republicans ~55% to 45%, but the election wasn't a 10% gap. The communists literally had to just mail it in, and the lazy slobs still struggled.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 11-09-2020 at 09:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status...62689483517952
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This will interesting if verified...

---

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: System ‘Glitch’ Also Uncovered In Wisconsin – Reversal of 19,032 Votes Removes Lead from Joe Biden
    By Joe Hoft - Published November 9, 2020 at 9:26pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ead-joe-biden/

https://twitter.com/Mick12140/status...41062998876166

There's virtually no way to retrieve envelopes back dated with Nov. 3rd post marks. Those envelopes are in the trash.

On the plus side, registered Democrats outnumber registered Republicans ~55% to 45%, but the election wasn't a 10% gap. The communists literally had to just mail it in, and the lazy slobs still struggled.
    Registered doesn't mean much as it could have been done 4-8 years or even longer ago.
    This election is 51/48 , last election was 48/46

None of this is particularly surprising.

You are correct that the envelopes are most likely discarded as soon as they're verified, which IS admittedly a bad process, we should keep those for auditing.

So again, how hard was it to mix in fake ballots upfront, why wait last minute to get caught?

DNC can't even pay people to write a song like that.

Trump has Ron Paul level grassroots support.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    So again, how hard was it to mix in fake ballots upfront, why wait last minute to get caught?
    Pay attention;

They had to shut down the counting simultaneously across several states to see how many votes they needed to catch up. This has never been done before so blatantly. Why don't YOU explain why the counting was stopped and Biden caught up overnight with 90%+ of the share of the overnight votes?

The democrat fraud operation was not all top down, some of it was grassroots level. As much as there are people that love Trump, there are those that hate him. The fraud was a mixture of absentee, ballot harvesting, dead/ineligible voters, curing, and electronic.
    Last edited by eleganz; 11-10-2020 at 12:41 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    You mean when there is clear evidence of ramped voter fraud everywhere and this rushed notion of mail-in voting is being seriously abused? All of this was premeditated in conjunction with this COVID-19 crap.
    The paranoia is strong in you.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    DNC can't even pay people to write a song like that.

Trump has Ron Paul level grassroots support.

Pay attention;

They had to shut down the counting simultaneously across several states to see how many votes they needed to catch up. This has never been done before so blatantly. Why don't YOU explain why the counting was stopped and Biden caught up overnight with 90%+ of the share of the overnight votes?

The democrat fraud operation was not all top down, some of it was grassroots level. As much as there are people that love Trump, there are those that hate him. The fraud was a mixture of absentee, ballot harvesting, dead/ineligible voters, curing, and electronic.
    Exactly.

Project Veritas has low level Democratic operatives on video admitting they will lie, cheat, and steal - do whatever it takes, to get more votes for Biden. Prior to the election, most every day regular voters infected with TDS would even admit they'd do the same too if you bothered to ask.

You don't have to order these people to cheat, although that doesn't mean no such order exists. The Democratic machines in these urban areas know what to do. Plausible deniability, as Hunter Biden would say...

Dead people voting, hey if the GOP got all the people that died that voted for Reagan in 1984 they would also win easy too.

Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Toob version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp6iyE8Uq1A
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    I'm sending this to my state and federal reps, posting if too as a template for anyone else interested in doing something similar:

I wish to inform you that I witnessed the following at my assigned polling station: (1) each voting station there provided only black sharpie markers, (2) a new ballot was printed out from a printer and handed to me to complete and submit (and informed me I could not use the ballot sent to me by mail that I brought with me already completed), (3) I was never asked to provide my signature at any point—ergo, one cannot be charged for fraud without having first committed to an acknowledgement declaration or jurat.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/entry.p...g-Biden-Harris
    Interesting. My experience in CA, in a heavily Democrat precinct:

1) Each voting station had black ball point pens. There were no Sharpies there. I suspect that they put out Sharpies only in GOP heavy districts.

2) Same experience with my mailed ballot. I brought it in without the envelope, and they would not take it like that. They offered me a new envelope, or I could get a new printed out ballot, or use the electronic voting machine. I got a new printed out ballot.

3) I had to sign on one of those electronic pads, which in my experience, is an awkward way to sign that does not result in a good signature. Can’t imagine it would match well with a sample of my sig written on paper.

Did you check the CA online tracking website?

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/bal...eres-my-ballot

Yep. It was a conspiracy, no doubt about that. They had tested this technique in California in SoCal and flipped a whole bunch of strong GOP House seats.

Here's how it works:

- Change the election rules through hook or crook. In California, the legislature passed new laws allowing ballot harvesting. In other states, they have been engaged in legal challenges and lawsuits, and edicts from friendly AG's, Secretaries of State, Election Boards, and Governors. This effort has been ongoing in preparation for this election.

- Once they flood the public with ballots, and have changed the validation and counting rules, they know that operatives large and small will engage in the ballot harvesting and fraud. Death by a thousand cuts. Good luck in hunting all of it down. It's a distributed fraud model.
    I forgot the media phase of the plan.

Part of the plan. They want everyone to be afraid, to prefer Biden. They want everyone to become adjusted and comfortable with Biden, and to be afraid of changing the new status quo of President-elect Biden.
    - Call the election for the preferred candidate. Declare them the winner, treat them like the new office holder. Condition the masses to accept this outcome. Attack anyone questioning this narrative.

Registered doesn't mean much as it could have
    I'm not talking theoretical. I'm talking facts.

Democrats out number Repubs 55-45%, but their margin was slimmer. These sloths got all the help, but they still couldn't get off the couch.

Too bad for you.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I'm not talking theoretical. I'm talking facts.
    The fact is, there's zero guarantee a registered Democrat will always vote Democrat or vice versa.

The fact is, there's zero guarantee a registered Democrat will always vote Democrat or vice versa.
    I met several Life long Democrats that voted Trump because they could not stand Hillary.

I can not believe that all of them favor the "progressive" agenda. Very few I think.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Do you think in 2020 it would be more likely a registered Democrat would vote for Trump or a registered Republican would vote for Biden?

https://twitter.com/OversightDems/st...89047933816836

Irrelevant. You Democrats got free votes and you still couldn't beat the margin.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast