Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Thread: 2020 Vote Fraud

https://twitter.com/TheRealKeean/sta...26121304072198
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Sidney Powell going to be on Newsmax in a little while.
    WILL BE WATCHING
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

The software allows the tabulators to "adjust the tallies"

Gee, what could go wrong there?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

“The revelation by the Georgia GOP state chairman David Shafer that DeKalb County hand counters added more than 9,000 votes for Biden to the vote totals from the county is evidence that State Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger schemed to only allow one GOP observer for every ten counting tables is almost criminally negligent. "

https://getliberty.org/2020/11/ga-fr...county-report/

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    “The revelation by the Georgia GOP state chairman David Shafer that DeKalb County hand counters added more than 9,000 votes for Biden to the vote totals from the county is evidence that State Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger schemed to only allow one GOP observer for every ten counting tables is almost criminally negligent. "

https://getliberty.org/2020/11/ga-fr...county-report/
    Nothing to see here. Not enough to change the result. Just an understandable human error.

Third GA county finds uncounted votes. Given the 9k vote error I posted above and these uncounted votes that puts Trump and Biden neck-and-neck.

https://saraacarter.com/thousands-of...ld-be-outrage/

Third GA county finds uncounted votes. Given the 9k vote error I posted above and these uncounted votes that puts Trump and Biden neck-and-neck.

How can people that are counting these ballots not notice a stack/batch that says 10,000 that is so tiny in size. If I go to the store and get a 5 pound bag of potatoes and it says 50 pounds, it would be easy to see that it is not 50 pounds without even weighing the product.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Simple really. You have to WANT to fraudulently skew the outcome of an election.

They say:
    The miscounted batch had been be signed off by two official counters.

And: This is grossly misleading. The recording error during the DeKalb hand count doesn't impact the overall GA margin, because the tally was recorded correctly in the original count.

How can two Official Counters Sign off on that?

How can people that are counting these ballots not notice a stack/batch that says 10,000 that is so tiny in size. If I go to the store and get a 5 pound bag of potatoes and it says 50 pounds, it would be easy to see that it is not 50 pounds without even weighing the product.
    It appears that what happened was that each precinct had it's results put onto a memory stick. Those memory sticks were then collected and were supposed to be connected to a machine (computer) and counted. It appears that conveniently someone skipped memory sticks from heavily GOP precincts.

Then when it came time for the recount, it was "hey, where is the stick for precinct x?" with a reply of "oh, it's over here, gee, how did we miss that the first time?"
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It appears that what happened was that each precinct had it's results put onto a memory stick. Those memory sticks were then collected and were supposed to be connected to a machine (computer) and counted. It appears that conveniently someone skipped memory sticks from heavily GOP precincts.

Then when it came time for the recount, it was "hey, where is the stick for precinct x?" with a reply of "oh, it's over here, gee, how did we miss that the first time?"
    One would have to question the accuracy of the vote count that did get put on memory sticks.

That was in the three counties. What we were talking about was this report.

They say:
    The miscounted batch had been be signed off by two official counters.

And: This is grossly misleading. The recording error during the DeKalb hand count doesn't impact the overall GA margin, because the tally was recorded correctly in the original count.

How can two Official Counters Sign off on that?
    The statements made by them would make a person question the accuracy of the recount.

REPORT: Georgia Elections Officials Instructed by State to Report Original Vote Totals and NOT Recount Totals

Attorney Lin Wood said he has irrefutable evidence that Georgia local election officials were instructed by the state to report original vote totals and NOT report recount totals which are different.
    So far three Georgia counties have found ‘missing’ votes for President Trump in the statewide recount.

The recount however appears to be rigged because elections officials are not checking signatures and now it is being revealed that the state is instructing officials to report original vote totals.

“I have irrefutable evidence that GA local election officials were instructed by state to report original vote totals & NOT report recount totals which are different. These people are corrupt to point of criminality. They are intentionally engaged in fraud in a federal election.” Lin Wood said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ecount-totals/

Interesting spread sheet. Worth the read.

https://hereistheevidence.com/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    GEORGIA: Numerous Boxes of ‘PERFECTLY PRINTED OFF” Ballots That Were 100% Biden

https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/11/1...ere-100-biden/

GEORGIA: Numerous Boxes of ‘PERFECTLY PRINTED OFF” Ballots That Were 100% Biden

https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/11/1...ere-100-biden/
    Yeah, I heard that story too. You'd think that these boxes of ballots would be secured as evidence.

Yeah, I heard that story too. You'd think that these boxes of ballots would be secured as evidence.
    You'd think. But, there is no real effort to actually get to the bottom of this and start hanging people for treason.

You'd think. But, there is no real effort to actually get to the bottom of this and start hanging people for treason.
    The impression I get is the observers have zero authority. If they say anything or ask questions they get ejected.

REPORT: Georgia Elections Officials Instructed by State to Report Original Vote Totals and NOT Recount Totals

Attorney Lin Wood said he has irrefutable evidence that Georgia local election officials were instructed by the state to report original vote totals and NOT report recount totals which are different.
    So far three Georgia counties have found ‘missing’ votes for President Trump in the statewide recount.

The recount however appears to be rigged because elections officials are not checking signatures and now it is being revealed that the state is instructing officials to report original vote totals.

“I have irrefutable evidence that GA local election officials were instructed by state to report original vote totals & NOT report recount totals which are different. These people are corrupt to point of criminality. They are intentionally engaged in fraud in a federal election.” Lin Wood said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ecount-totals/
    Unbelievable corrupt sons of bitches.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

I keep seeing lefties post this on Twitter -

How Hitler seized power in Nazi Germany:

Create a crisis.
    Demonize opponents.
    Declare a state of emergency.
    Undermine elections.
    Make the rule of law irrelevant.
    Rule by executive order. Number 4 is trending
    But everything is exactly what they are doing lmao

Overly hype up the virus - check!

Punch anyone with a MAGA hat because it's okay - Check!

Everyone has to stay inside or if you don't you're a bigot because of the state of emergency - Check!

Cheating in the elections - Check!

See above - Check!

Did anyone catch the presser?

During the press conference on Thursday Attorney Sidney Powell weighed in on the Dominion-Smartmatic servers that were reportedly confiscated in Germany.

Reporter Emerald Robinson: There were reports that a piece of hardware possibly a server was picked up in Germany. Is that true and is it related to this?

Attorney Sidney Powell: That is true. It is somehow related to this. But I do not know if good guys got it or bad guys got it.
    https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/11/1...iscated-video/
    Last edited by phill4paul; 11-19-2020 at 01:48 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Democrats be like: Elections are literally impossible to steal.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Full Press meeting; [edit] showpan posted the 2 hr. video http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Press-Release

Last edited by tod evans; 11-19-2020 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Boy I haven't posted here in a long time but I read the forum all the time.

Does anyone know if there is video of the full presser? I want to send to some people.

Edit - never mind I see it was posted while I was typing.

Thanks!

Georgia Recount is a Disaster, Thousands of Ballots Found, Thousands More "Pristine"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgYwikPRDDg

Trump got so many votes. it broke the algorithm and the machines stopped counting. That's when they had to bring in the paper ballots early the next morning...lol

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast