Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Thread: 2020 Vote Fraud

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    LOL. The guy pretending to be naive shows up. Did you ever get answers helping you "understand" things on RPF? For example:

You made a thread wondering if Ron was connected to the Klan.

You made a thread implying that Ron would've supported Hilter.

One solitary person on Youtube thinks Ron is a fascist, so you think that's important enough to be an entire thread.

You also throw more doubt on Ron with threads asking if the military supports Ron and if the liberty movement has enough support.

Most all your other posts are the usual mole claptrap of disrupting and deflating.
    +rep You are really great at exposing these lunatics who are trying to destroy the Ron Paul Movement.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    +rep You are really great at exposing these lunatics who are trying to destroy the Ron Paul Movement.

Thanks, Sammy. These asswipes are on another forum doing the exact same crap they pull here. Except they lie much more on the other forum. They also stole a bunch of accounts and hack content there.

Fortunately, that forum is more open, so those trolls can be exposed. One other guy and me have almost brought that site to a standstill by calling them out.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    That's gonna get taken off Twitter real soon.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

LOL. The guy pretending to be naive shows up. Did you ever get answers helping you "understand" things on RPF? For example:

One solitary person on Youtube thinks Ron is a fascist, so you think that's important enough to be an entire thread.

You also throw more doubt on Ron with threads asking if the military supports Ron and if the liberty movement has enough support.

Most all your other posts are the usual mole claptrap of disrupting and deflating.
    When I first saw this post quoted by Sammy, I was cracking up thinking you were responding to someone else, then I looked up your original response and it was to me! haha.

Anyways, I think you have some misunderstanding about my posts. I asked all of those questions with a mind of wanting to understand better and get answers to my concerns, in relation to my support for Ron Paul and the liberty movement at that time. I was in no way trying to disrupt or deflate. I'm trying to gain more knowledge with your guys' help because I trust you guys more than I trust other right leaning people because we all like Ron Paul. Maybe my posts came off as if I was disrupting, but that was never my intention. I'm not as knowledgeable on politics as you all are, but I appreciate any help you all can give me to understand the answers to questions I ask.

I asked because I had a political conservation with a friend that disagreed with Ron Paul. I wanted to get some correction on the topic.

I never implied he would've supported Hitler. This was another conversation I was having with a friend that didn't support Ron and I was trying to get correction so that I knew for sure Ron had the right mindset regarding the topic. I was also probably trying to get answers to my concerns as a Ron Paul supporter.

I was also probably trying to get answers to my concerns as a Ron Paul supporter.

I was also probably trying to get answers to my concerns as a Ron Paul supporter. I still stand by my comment about the Liberty movement not having enough support. But someone made a good comment about supporting state legislature elections.

I don't remember everything that went on during that time I asked those questions, but I know for sure I was in no way trying to disrupt or deflate. I still like Ron and sometimes look to him for answers to current events.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3
    No comments on this guys take?
    Here is my comment: video removed by youtube for terms of service violation.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsubball23 View Post
    When I first saw this post quoted by Sammy, I was cracking up thinking you were responding to someone else, then I looked up your original response and it was to me! haha.

Anyways, I think you have some misunderstanding about my posts. I asked all of those questions with a mind of wanting to understand better and get answers to my concerns, in relation to my support for Ron Paul and the liberty movement at that time. I was in no way trying to disrupt or deflate. I'm trying to gain more knowledge with your guys' help because I trust you guys more than I trust other right leaning people because we all like Ron Paul. Maybe my posts came off as if I was disrupting, but that was never my intention. I'm not as knowledgeable on politics as you all are, but I appreciate any help you all can give me to understand the answers to questions I ask.

I asked because I had a political conservation with a friend that disagreed with Ron Paul. I wanted to get some correction on the topic.

I never implied he would've supported Hitler. This was another conversation I was having with a friend that didn't support Ron and I was trying to get correction so that I knew for sure Ron had the right mindset regarding the topic. I was also probably trying to get answers to my concerns as a Ron Paul supporter.

I was also probably trying to get answers to my concerns as a Ron Paul supporter.

I was also probably trying to get answers to my concerns as a Ron Paul supporter. I still stand by my comment about the Liberty movement not having enough support. But someone made a good comment about supporting state legislature elections.

I don't remember everything that went on during that time I asked those questions, but I know for sure I was in no way trying to disrupt or deflate. I still like Ron and sometimes look to him for answers to current events.

LOL. You are so full of crap.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like Time Magazine admitted that the election was manipulated and that it was all for the greater good.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it." -- https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1357782429071790080
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Absolute Proof - the Mike Lindell bombshell evidence of election rigging
    https://www.newsandjavanation.com/20...bombshell.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I'm surprised they actually came out and admitted it. This is the kind of stuff you wait a couple decades to admit.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it." -- https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1357782429071790080
    LOL "this Tweet can't be replied to, Retweeted, or liked due to a risk of violence"

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY TWEET, OR FACE ITS VIOLENT WRATH
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

"Signature verification for me, but not for thee ..."

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1361144272230227971

LOL. You are so full of crap.
    you can't even spell Hitler.
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Meanwhile, in Pennsylvania ...

Some Voting Machines In Fayette Co. Not Accepting Ballots
    https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2021...pting-ballots/
    KDKA-TV (18 May 2021)

SOUTH UNION TOWNSHIP, Pa. (KDKA) — Elections officials in Fayette County are working to solve a problem dealing with voting machines not accepting ballots.

Numerous voters have contacted KDKA, reporting that their Republican ballots were not accepted.

The Fayette County Bureau of Elections has confirmed that precincts across the county are having issues with machines not scanning bar codes on all ballots, for both Republicans and Democrats.

Hutchison Elementary School, the polling location for South Union Township’s 3rd voting district, was among those having issues on Tuesday morning.

Chris Varney, Judge of Elections says they were initially under the impression that it was a problem with all ballots, but then determined it was only a problem with Republican ballots.

Varney says he was unaware of which specific precincts were dealing with the same issue, but that this same issue was happening in numerous locations across Fayette County.

The solution provided by Fayette County officials was to collect ballots from voters and store them in the back of voting machines — but not to scan any of them to ensure the process was handled in a fair manner.

It’s unclear when the problem with scanning the ballots may be resolved.

Not sure why people are so enamored by the forensic audit in Arizona and possibly other states. It's clearly evident that the results of all of them will still show Biden won (or at the very least it would show Trump won one of the states) because enough forensic evidence was destroyed to make it look like he still came out on top. Even if the audits did show Trump won, it wouldn't change the current situation.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 05-18-2021 at 01:12 PM.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    You underestimate how many people dislike Trump, including many who voted for him in 2016. He is his own worst enemy.

Under-the-radar marxists like you underestimate how many people like Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Not sure why people are so enamored by the forensic audit in Arizona and possibly other states. It's clearly evident that the results of all of them will still show Biden won (or at the very least it would show Trump won one of the states) because enough forensic evidence was destroyed to make it look like he still came out on top. Even if the audits did show Trump won, it wouldn't change the current situation.
    Maricopa audit is down to the last 8 boxes. If forensic evidence was destroyed it could lead to de-certification. Biden only won the state by 11k votes. There is word coming out that in Maricopa alone there are 200k missing ballots compared to what should have been the total tally. So, yes, it's possible someone went in and destroyed some of the ballots. We will know shortly. 9 other states have sent delegates to observe and learn more about the process being undertaken in Maricopa.

Under-the-radar marxists like you underestimate how many people like Trump.
    about 74 million.
    pcosmar's lie : There are more votes than registered Voters..

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/s...47141294919688

Well, this'll all be settled when the audit results are released at the end of 2021.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

U.S. condemns Russia's election crackdown as Putin's party wins big majority
    https://www.axios.com/russia-electio...7eba2bc6c.html
    Zachary Basu (20 September 2021)

The State Department condemned the Russian government's crackdown on opposition groups during this weekend's parliamentary elections, saying in a statement Monday that the vote "took place under conditions not conducive to free and fair proceedings."

[...]

Major gains by opposition groups were erased Monday after the electoral commission added millions of online votes, a delayed count that drew calls of foul play for its lack of transparency.

[...]

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Guess who was peddling 2020 election-fraud conspiracy theories all they way back in 2018?

(And this was well before the election was "fortified" and COVID-ified ...)

https://twitter.com/Suzy1776_/status...63802262523907
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-11-2021 at 08:44 PM.

https://twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/s...90811965743108

I really, really hope that Trump runs again - and I couldn't even care less if he wins or loses.

I'm just gonna stock up on popcorn ... lots and lots of popcorn ...

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/stat...66638593941515
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 10-27-2021 at 03:26 AM.

"YOUR WELCOME" with Michael Malice #182: Mark Hemingway
    Mark Hemingway's new book “Rigged” covers the many tools put in place to secure the Democrats' preferred results in the 2020 presidential election. Were some the most egregious tactics illegal and hidden behind the scenes, or were these maneuvers legal and done right in front of the public eye? Join the two as they discuss what happened, and what can be done in the future to restore a balance to the voting process and election results.
    https://odysee.com/@MichaelMalice:6/...l-malice-182:0
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-06-2021 at 08:06 PM. Reason: replaced YouTube with Odysee

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I am always pushing to get him to be a moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Republicans celebrate the overturning of a Republican-passed vote-by-mail law.

Democrats celebrate that the same Republican-passed vote-by-mail law is likely to be upheld on appeal.

You just can't make this $#@! up ...

Court throws Pennsylvania’s mail-in voting law into doubt
    https://apnews.com/article/pennsylva...079c8aa3c3b121
    Marc Levy (28 January 2022)

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A court declared Friday that Pennsylvania’s expansive 2-year-old mail-in voting law violates the state constitution, agreeing with challenges by Republicans who soured on the practice after former President Donald Trump began baselessly attacked it as rife with fraud in his 2020 reelection campaign.

Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf’s administration swiftly appealed to the state Supreme Court, immediately putting the party-line decision by a panel of three Republican and two Democratic judges on hold and stopping it from overturning the law.

Still, it throws Pennsylvania’s voting laws into doubt as the presidential battleground state’s voters prepare to elect a new governor and a new U.S. senator in 2022.

Just over 2.5 million people voted under the law’s expansion of mail-in voting in 2020′s presidential election, most of them Democrats, out of 6.9 million total cast.

Wolf’s office said its appeal means the lower court ruling has no immediate effect, and criticized Republicans as trying to kill the law “in the service of the ‘big lie’” of Trump’s baseless election fraud claims.

“We need leaders to support removing more barriers to voting, not trying to silence the people,” Wolf’s office said.

Trump and Republicans quickly lauded the decision.

“Big news out of Pennsylvania, great patriotic spirit is developing at a level that nobody thought possible. Make America Great Again!” Trump said in a statement through his political action committee.

The mail-in voting law has become a hot topic on the campaign trail, with nearly every Republican candidate for governor — including two of three state senators who voted for it — vowing to repeal it.

Even Republicans who avoid repeating Trump’s baseless election fraud claims have perpetuated the idea that Democrats cheated in the 2020 presidential election, routinely distorting the actions of state judges and officials as “unconstitutional” or “illegal” in settling legal disputes and questions over the mail-in voting law.

In Friday’s decision, the three Republican judges agreed with GOP challengers — including 11 lawmakers who actually voted for the law — and ruled that no-excuse mail-in voting is prohibited under the state constitution, until the constitution is changed to allow it.

The two Democrats on the panel dissented. The state Supreme Court — which will hear the appeal — has a 5-2 Democratic majority.

Pennsylvania’s attorney general, Josh Shapiro, a Democrat who is running for governor, said he is confident the state Supreme Court will uphold the mail-in voting law as constitutional.

He criticized the lower court’s opinion as “based on twisted logic and faulty reasoning” and “wrong on the law.”

Ultimately, any decision to throw out the law would not affect the millions of votes already cast under it in the past four elections.

In 2019, the Republican-controlled Legislature authorized no-excuse mail-in voting for all voters, expanding upon a provision in the state constitution that required the state to provide the option for voters in specific circumstances.

Those circumstances include being out of town on business, illness, physical disability, election day duties or religious observance.

Every Republican lawmaker, except one, voted for the legislation in a deal with Wolf, who had sought the mail-in voting provision. In exchange, Wolf agreed to get rid of the straight-ticket voting ballot option that Republicans had sought as a way to protect their suburban candidates from an anti-Trump wave in 2020′s election.

The constitution does not explicitly say that the Legislature cannot extend absentee voting to others.

However, Republican challengers say the constitution intended that absentee voting be strictly limited, citing a passage that says voters must live in an election district for at least 60 days where they “shall offer to vote.”

In the opinion, the three Republican judges agreed, saying that passage had been cited in two prior state Supreme Court decisions invalidating laws passed in 1839 and 1923 to expand absentee voting.

The dissenting Democrats say a separate provision of the constitution empowered lawmakers to provide no-excuse mail-in voting. That provision says elections “shall be by ballot or by such other method as may be prescribed by law.”

Raff Donelson, an associate professor of law at Penn State’s Dickinson Law School who teaches constitutional law, said he disagreed on a couple points with the majority opinion.

One point, Donelson said, is that it doesn’t make sense to read the constitution as restricting the right to cast an absentee ballot. On voting matters, that’s not how the constitution typically works, Donelson said.

Besides, the constitution seems to bluntly give lawmakers the power to prescribe voting by any method, and that cannot be negated by another provision in the constitution, he said.

In addition to baselessly attacking mail-in voting through much of 2020, Trump also later claimed, without evidence, that the election was stolen from him in critical battleground states including Pennsylvania.

An Associated Press investigation into potential cases of voter fraud in Pennsylvania and the five other battleground states where Trump disputed his loss to President Joe Biden in 2020 found a minuscule number of cases.

Election officials in 11 of the state’s 67 counties identified a total of 26 possible cases of voter fraud, representing 0.03% of Biden’s margin of victory. He defeated Trump in Pennsylvania by more than 80,000 votes.

In one post-election lawsuit in 2020, Republicans sought to invalidate the mail-in voting law and throw out all ballots cast under it in a bid to overturn Democrat Joe Biden’s victory in Pennsylvania.

The state Supreme Court threw it out, saying the plaintiffs “failed to act with due diligence” in waiting to challenge the law until after Trump lost the election.

The U.S. Supreme Court refused appeals to intervene.

//

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast