Thread: Drudge goes woke, goes broke. Viewership down 45%

Drudge goes woke, goes broke. Viewership down 45%

I stopped going there 4 months ago. If I want liberal MSM I'd just go to Yahoo.news.

For right leaning news and commentary I've moved to ussanews.com and whatfinger.com
    “On A Fast Track To Irrelevance”: Drudge Report Viewership Collapses 45%, Down 9 Months In A Row

We reported weeks ago that Drudge Report was in the midst of a historic viewership collapse amidst the site’s new, anti-Trump ethos. That trend doesn’t appear to be slowing, according to new data about the site’s viewership in September.

Drudge Report saw a 45% decline in web traffic for September as a result of turning against the President, according to new comScore data. Drudge had 1,291,000 unique visitors in September, which is down from 2,340,000 during the same month a year prior, according to The New York Post.

It is the ninth month in a row that Drudge has seen its traffic decline and, even worse for Drudge, it comes at a time when political news is in high demand as the nation heads into a major general election.
    https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/11/0...nths-in-a-row/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The first time I visited that site after learning about it from folks here at RPF, I said to myself 'this website looks like it was designed by a 5-year old' and I haven't been back since.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Rumors are that is was secretly sold or taken over by Democrat operatives. Funny thing too, is Infowars just changed all of their sites to mimic a fancy version of Drudge. The site totally sucks now. Lots of complaints about it all.

Alex Jones, claims Matt Drudge has not contacted him for a long while now.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Something happened. The change in bias has been obvious.

Revolver is going to take a chunk of Drudge's market share. Darren Beattie is one to watch. He's clearly read Moldbug, though he goes off in a different direction that's more overtly political. Dissident right academics are necessary, and there's a dearth of them.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.