Thread: Banana Republic? US Braces For Mass Violence On Election Day

Banana Republic? US Braces For Mass Violence On Election Day

Banana Republic? US Braces For Mass Violence On Election Day

In scenes reminiscent of a third world country somewhere, military troops are moving into several US cities and commercial establishments are boarding up their windows as America goes to the polls to select its next president. How did we get to such a state where an orderly transition has become a literal battleground? Also today, Dr. Fauci admits the PCR test for coronavirus is all but useless as it is administered in the US and California tyrant governor Newsom gets a smackdown from the California supreme court.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On Monday, there will be no stock market crash, there will be no riots or violence.

Sorry to disappoint you. but Ron Paul people have been preparing for the sky to fall for 12 years. It's time to admit doomsday is just your boogeyman to sell people gold coins and canned foods.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    On Monday, there will be no stock market crash, there will be no riots or violence.

Sorry to disappoint you. but Ron Paul people have been preparing for the sky to fall for 12 years. It's time to admit doomsday is just your boogeyman to sell people gold coins and canned foods.
    A lot of people probably had to live off selling coins and canned foods when the Governors shut the states economies down for 6 weeks or more .Glad I've got mine.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    A lot of people probably had to live off selling coins and canned foods when the Governors shut the states economies down for 6 weeks or more .Glad I've got mine.
    why would they do that? they haven't for 6 months.