Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Election Day Thread

Cant believe they so shamelessly tried to steal it well I believe it quite easily. Take it to the courts, remove all the illegal voters, don’t even concede. There should be multiple investigations just as Obama unleashed after Hilary lost, fire must be fought with fire. Thank god the senate majority lead held, the GOP isn’t even that far off from the majority in the house. Something seriously stinks, this country’s democracy is a joke and if this election happened somewhere else it wouldn’t be called fair and free neither would 2016. ACB better start paying off, you know Roberts the traitor will vote with the left of the court. Dems will just keep counting until they have enough votes. Votes where the chain of custody has been broke should be thrown out, they should verify all the signatures and eligibility of every voter. We’re in for a long dark winter that’s for sure.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    hammer this into your head

mail in voting destroys the legitimacy of our process.

win win for the enemies.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-18-2020 at 02:41 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    What? No mention of the roughly 40% of eligible voters who didn't cast a ballot? You're going to focus on that 1-2% who cast third party ballots instead?
    That is a fair and legitimate point.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Got to hold that card close, just in case the scheme goes wrong back east.
    Either they are engaging in shenanigans, or they are handling things in such a way as to guarantee the appearance of shenanigans.

And in the latter case, they are either doing it deliberately or they are staggeringly incompetent.

So no matter how you slice it, any results they arrive at will be dubious at best. And at worst ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-04-2020 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The people that wrote in a loser or voted other than R need to accept that they are responsible for Biden/Harris.
    What? No mention of the roughly 40% of eligible voters who didn't cast a ballot? You're going to focus on that 1-2% who cast third party ballots instead?
    That is a fair and legitimate point.
    Here I is ... is they somethin' you wanna say to me, Alfalfa ...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnHHbsCnXXk

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The people that wrote in a loser or voted other than R need to accept that they are responsible for Biden/Harris.
    Hows that work for a Republican in a Blue state or a Dem in a Red state?

Youre on the RPFs.

Come on, leave that election 101 bull$#@! at the door.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

cheating destroy gaming communities.. cheaters destroy democracies

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Got to hold that card close, just in case the scheme goes wrong back east.
    Hmmmm....I think I called Nevada for Biden too early. Nevada is one state where Democrats did not dwarf Republicans in early mail in ballot requests. There are also a significant number of independents who requested early mail in ballots as well has who voted in person.

See: https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/NV.html

Also in Nevada many of the counties that don't have their totals in lean heavy Trump.

See: https://www.foxnews.com/elections/20...s/state/nevada

Right now there are only 8,000 votes separating the two.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Sleepy Joe appears to be on verge of winning WI too.
    Still glimmer of hope but chances are slimming... if Netanyahu-Republicans did end up squandering this by losing to such a weak candidate, upper managament (R) is not going to be happy with sinking of their mega investments in such a way.

Flashback:

Forbes
    Trump Reportedly Lashes Out At Billionaire Donor Sheldon Adelson

On a different note, if SCOTUS were put in driver seat to determine who next POTUS will be, any "final deciders" who took a ride in alleged Israeli spy and political blackmailer Jeffrey Epstein's plane could face calls to recuse themselves.
    Besides trouble looming over Presidential election, there are additional indications that Bush-Cheney burnt and 'Obama trauma' surviving GOP aligning itself so tightly with right wing of Israel lobby donors is not working so well for it. There is even a small chance that by end of the day, game will be over for GOPA funded wing.

Pro BDS Cori Bush (Ilhan 2.0?) + Squad win, Trump supported pro-Israel Lara loomer defeated in Trump's home district

Iraqi freedom/global interventions fallout continues. Obama may no longer be in office but Ilhanization of parts of America appears to be continuing at slow steady pace. Does this translate to slow sink of pro war deep neocons (right wing faction)? Time will tell.

Cori Bush, Democrat Who Expressed Support for BDS, Wins Missouri Congressional Race

Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, who also support the movement to boycott, divest from and sanction Israel won re-election. Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ayanna Pressley also won re-election

JTA Ben Sales
    Cori Bush, a Democrat who expressed support for the movement to boycott Israel, is set to become the St. Louis area’s next congresswoman.
    Reps. Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib, who also support the movement to boycott, divest from and sanction Israel — known as BDS — won re-election. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ayanna Pressley were also re-elected, bringing the full "Squad" back to Congress for another term, where Bush is all but certain to join the group.

Lara Trump campaigned with Far-right Jewish activist Laura Loomer

Far-right Jewish Activist Laura Loomer Loses Congressional Race in Trump's Home District

Lara Loomer holds up a sign across the street from a rally organized by Women's March N.Y.C., January 19, 2019.Credit: Kathy Willens,AP

Published at 02:55

Far-right Jewish activist Laura Loomer lost her bid, as expected, on Tuesday night to unseat veteran Democratic Congresswoman Lois Frankel in Florida’s 21st Congressional District - U.S. President Donald Trump’s home district which includes Palm Beach. Frankel beat Loomer 59% to 39% with 90% of the vote counted.

Loomer, 27, emerged over the past two years as one of the most provocative far-right online personalities of the Trump era and succeeded in outraising Frankel, taking in more than $2 million in donations.
    Trump, who presumably voted for Loomer, endorsed her after her primary win defeating five other candidates, saying, “Great going Laura. You have a great chance against a Pelosi puppet!”

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-laura-loomer-florida-loses-trump-frankel-1.9286573

'Squad' Members Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley Handily Win Reelection to Congress

Fellow progressive Rep. Rashida Tlaib also seemed poised to win her race
    November 04, 2020

Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (left) and Ilhan Omar

Massachusetts Rep. Ayanna Pressley, Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar and New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez cruised to reelection on Tuesday night, according to projections by The Associated Press, despite Republican attempts to put a dent in their progressive campaigns.

The three are all members of the self-described "Squad" of lawmakers swept to victory in the 2018 midterms and who have since built varying national profiles. The election for the fourth in their group, Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib, had not yet been called early Wednesday though she was leading in the partial count.

Omar defeated a well-funded Republican challenger, Lacy Johnson, who was endorsed by President Donald Trump in May.

Ocasio-Cortez, 31, meanwhile, bested her Republican challenger John Cummings, a 60-year-old Catholic high school teacher who raised more than $10 million.

And Pressley was victorious in a race where she faced only the independent candidate Roy Owens, a pastor.

people.com/politics/election-2020-the-squad-reelected/

Related
    Trump calls on Ilhan Omar to resign from Congress for ‘anti-Semitism’

David Duke supported Trump in 2016 and now supports Ilhan Omar

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    There needs to be a massive investigation into this.
    They'll get right on that after they investigate the FBI.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

That's only true in battleground states. But ultimately Trump is responsible for his own loss. Look at Arizona. He lost that way when he attacked John McCain for being a POW way back in 2015. Oh, you say he won Arizona in 2016? Sure. But with razor thin vote difference this time, every bit counts. I'm not sure how many voters he gained in 2016 by that stunt but it's clear it hurt him now. And this year Trump should have either fired Fauci or shut up and let Fauci be the sole face of his COVID response.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    That's only true in battleground states. But ultimately Trump is responsible for his own loss. Look at Arizona. He lost that way when he attacked John McCain for being a POW way back in 2015. Oh, you say he won Arizona in 2016? Sure. But with razor thin vote difference this time, every bit counts. I'm not sure how many voters he gained in 2016 by that stunt but it's clear it hurt him now. And this year Trump should have either fired Fauci or shut up and let Fauci be the sole face of his COVID response.
    Everyone hated that $#@!bag McCain...
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I Voted-2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	259.7 KB 
ID:	7799
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That, and Hunter's laptop.

Quote Originally Posted by RPfan1992 View Post
    Seems like Arizona is going for Biden, we'll have to wait and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Can Trump win without AZ?
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Dafuq happened in AZ?

Commiefornia refugees?
    Yup.
    The ghost of John McCain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badnon Wissenshaftler View Post
    Yeah, apparently. Trying to wreck my state they way they wrecked theirs?

Some people learn and some do not.
    Could this be a general trend for the future?

You look at AZ and what's happening in TX with Commiefornia refugees and "immigration" in general, the GOP's days may be numbered...
    West Virginia did its duty.

Oh, and screw NH. So much for the Free State... load of crap.

If AZ pitches left, I would heavily scrutinize for fraud. Having lived there, I cannot see that state going for The Corpse.

Hoping PA does the right thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    Why is AZ being declared a Biden win? What am I missing?
    Migration from California is turning the entire west Democrat. It happened to Washington and Oregon decades ago, it’s happening to Arizona, Nevada and Colorado right now.

People leave California for many reasons. The top reason being cost of living, mostly housing. Other major reasons are traffic and overcrowding. All of those things are caused by immigration from Asia and south of the border. High taxes are an issue, but it’s indirect enough that most people don’t blame taxes. Homelessness, bums, and crime are issues now too.

Pretty much all of this is coming from bleeding heart leftism and policies implemented by Democrats. These leftists who leave California for other states are blissfully ignorant of the fact that they are the problem. It’s complete denial. Thus, they take their leftism with them, and are even more adamant about transforming their new states into what they fled.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And Hillary’s secret servers. And Wasserman-Schultz’s Awan Brothers. And Obamagate.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Biden declares victory!

Just heard it live.

Biden says he scored a home run for the Dallas Cowboys and that he will humbly serve as the next Mayor of North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If that's true, how did he manage to win GOP Presidential nomination in 2008.

Are GOP voters that "bipolar"/mood swingers... for lack of better term.
    I cant explain how the McCain's, McConnell's and Graham's stay in office.

Add Crenshaw to that list.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Either they are engaging in shenanigans, or they are handling things in such a way as to guarantee the appearance of shenanigans.

And in the latter case, they are either doing it deliberately or they are staggeringly incompetent.

So no matter how you slice it, any results they arrive at will be dubious at best. And at worst ...
    Glenn Greenwald agrees ... (and he reminds us that Democrats have plenty of experience at exploiting the messes they create ...)

The U.S. Inability To Count Votes is a National Disgrace. And Dangerous.
    https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the...count-votes-is
    Glenn Greenwald (04 November 2020)

Nations far poorer and less technologically advanced have no problem holding quick, efficient elections. Distrust in U.S. outcomes is dangerous but rational.

The richest and most powerful country on earth — whether due to ineptitude, choice or some combination of both — has no ability to perform the simple task of counting votes in a minimally efficient or confidence-inspiring manner. As a result, the credibility of the voting process is severely impaired, and any residual authority the U.S. claims to “spread” democracy to lucky recipients of its benevolence around the world is close to obliterated.

At 7:30 a.m. ET on Wednesday, the day after the 2020 presidential elections, the results of the presidential race, as well as control of the Senate, are very much in doubt and in chaos. Watched by rest of the world — deeply affected by who rules the still-imperialist superpower — the U.S. struggles and stumbles and staggers to engage in a simple task mastered by countless other less powerful and poorer countries: counting votes. Some states are not expected to finished their vote-counting until the end of this week or beyond.

The same data and polling geniuses who pronounced that Hillary Clinton had a 90% probability or more of winning the 2016 election, and who spent the last three months proclaiming the 2020 election even more of a sure thing for the Democratic presidential candidate, are currently insisting that Biden, despite being behind in numerous key states, is still the favorite by virtue of uncounted ballots in Democrat-heavy counties in the outcome-determinative states. [One went to sleep last night with the now-notorious New York Times needle of data guru Nate Cohn assuring the country that, with more than 80% of the vote counted in Georgia, Trump had more than an 80% chance to win that state, only to wake up a few hours later with the needle now predicting the opposite outcome; that all happened just a few hours after Cohn assured everyone how much “smarter” his little needle was this time around].

Given the record of failures and humiliations they have quickly compiled, what rational person would trust anything they say at this point? A citizen randomly chosen from the telephone book would be as reliable if not more so for sharing predictions. And the monumental failures of the polling industry and the data nerds who leech off it, for the second consecutive national election, only serve to sow even further doubt and confusion around the electoral process.

A completely untrustworthy voting count is now the norm. Two months after the New York state primary in late June, two Congressional races were in doubt by what The New York Times called “major delays in counting a deluge of 400,000 mail-in ballots and other problems.” In particular:

Thousands more ballots in the city were discarded by election officials for minor errors, or not even sent to voters until the day before the primary, making it all but impossible for the ballots to be returned in time.

It took a full six weeks for New York to finally declare a winner in those two primary races for Congress.

The coronavirus pandemic and the shutdowns and new votings rules it ushered in have obviously complicated the process, but the U.S. failure to simply count votes with any degree of efficiency, in a way that inspires even minimal confidence in the process, pre-dates the March, 2020 nationwide lockdowns. Even if one dismisses as aberrational the protracted, Court-decided, and still-untrusted outcome of the 2000 presidential election — only four national election cycles ago — the U.S. voting process is rife with major systemic failures and doubt-sowing inefficiencies that can be explained only as a deliberate choice and/or a perfect reflection of a collapsing, crumbling empire.

Recall the mass confusion that ensued back in January, in the very first Democratic Party primary election in the Iowa caucus, where a new app created and monetized by a bunch of sleazy Democratic operatives caused massive delays, confusion and an untrustworthy outcome. Later in the process, many Super Tuesday states — including California — were still counting votes weeks or even longer after the election was held (more than a week after the Democratic primary, California had still only counted roughly 75% of the ballots cast, depriving Bernie Sanders of a critical narrative victory on election night).

The 2018 midterm elections were also marred by pervasive irregularities. The Washington Post noted “thousands of reports of voting irregularities across the country…. with voters complaining of broken machines, long lines and untrained poll workers improperly challenging Americans’ right to vote.”

And the full extent of the “irregularities” and treacherous outright cheating by the Democratic National Committee in the 2016 primary race between Clinton and Sanders was never fully appreciated given how pro-Clinton the press was. As just one example, “200,000 New York City voters” — many in pro-Sanders precincts — “had been illegally wiped off the rolls and prevented from voting in the presidential primary” (for one of the best-documented histories of just how pervasive were the shenanigans and cheating in the 2016 Democratic primary across multiple key states, listen to this TrueAnon episode).

[...]

Hundreds of millions of Americans went to bed on Tuesday’s election night seeing Trump in the lead in key states, with the data experts of major outlets indicating that his victory in many of those states was highly likely. They woke up to the opposite indication: that Biden is now a slight favorite to win several if not all of those remaining key states. But what is clear is that it will be days if not longer before the votes are fully counted, with judicial proceedings almost certain to prolong the outcomes even further.

No matter what the final result, there will be substantial doubts about its legitimacy by one side or the other, perhaps both. And no deranged conspiracy thinking is required for that. An electoral system suffused with this much chaos, error, protracted outcomes and seemingly inexplicable reversals will sow doubt and distrust even among the most rational citizens.

The next time Americans hear from their government that they need to impose democracy in other countries — through wars, invasion, bombing campaigns or other forms of clandestine CIA “interference” — they should insist that democracy first be imposed in the United States. An already frazzled, intensely polarized and increasingly hostile populace now has to confront yet another election in the richest and most technologically advanced country on earth where the votes cannot be counted in a way that inspires even minimal degrees of confidence.

My analysis of the election itself, and the ongoing, systemic failures of the Democratic Party — no matter the outcome — will be posted later today.

[... FULL ARTICLE AT LINK ... ]
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 11-04-2020 at 12:27 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

So votes are coming in now that unbelievably favor Biden? You don't say...

“I’m with you fellas.”

Cheating takes some finesse. You don't need to cheat if you are winning. That’s the purpose of delayed ballots, whether it is ballot harvesting or mail-in ballots. You do as much cheating as you can without being obvious up till election day. If you are still losing at the end of election day, you probably have a good idea how much more cheating you will have to do in order to win. You just want to do enough to win.

If you are behind by 100 votes, you can find 100 votes for your opponent, and 201 votes for you. Not too obvious.

If you are behind by 10,000 votes, it gets more difficult. You might have to find 200 votes for the opposition, and 10,202 votes for you. The wider the margin on election day, the more obvious the cheating becomes in the following days.

But they are without shame. If every single ballot they find after election day is for Biden, they will do it with a straight face, outrage at any questions, and an army of lawyers to back them up. Lie, cheat and steal. They even say it out loud sometimes.

Everyone hated that $#@!bag McCain...
    Enough people in Arizona loved him to flip the state for Biden. Also it was asinine for Trump to attack him for being a POW. Just fvking asinine. Trump should have said "I respect his war hero status but that's irrelevant to what we're talking about. You don't get to skate through life on failure after failure just on the strength of something good you did 40 years ago."

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Enough people in Arizona loved him to flip the state for Biden. Also it was asinine for Trump to attack him for being a POW. Just fvking asinine. Trump should have said "I respect his war hero status but that's irrelevant to what we're talking about. You don't get to skate through life on failure after failure just on the strength of something good you did 40 years ago."
    The same people in AZ who wanted to bomb Syria and Iran lets not forget looks like that hasn't changed.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If that's true, how did he manage to win GOP Presidential nomination in 2008.
    Vote Flipping in Michigan.

No other logical explanation.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

We should just abolish that entity.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    The same people in AZ who wanted to bomb Syria and Iran lets not forget looks like that hasn't changed.
    Meh. Lot's of people who voted for Trump would love to bomb Iran. Trump gets high praise from the right for bombing Suelimani and pulling us out of the Iran nuclear deal. I don't hold every position of a candidate against the people who voted for him. If the only thing Trump had ever said bad about McCain was "He was crazy for calling for war with Iran and wanting war with Syria" that would be one thing. Attacking McCain's POW status was a mistake. If political movements can't learn from mistakes then they are doomed to ultimate failure.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast