Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Election Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I understand that you have an emotional belief as to the nature of a person whose work you've never seen or read, but it turns out that your belief doesn't create or influence reality.

You say "we've seen him" but have you, actually? Or does the "we" there imply that someone else has "seen" him and then told you what to think about him?
    I understand you think you know me based on your own assumptions of "ignorant conservatives", but I've read his site thoroughly, and you'd think someone as arrogant and condescending as you would be able to pick up on that considering I shared his tweet on here. Obviously I'm following him on twitter. God you're such a tool. Don't quote me again, troll someone else loser.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I understand you think you know me based on your own assumptions of "ignorant conservatives", but I've read his site thoroughly, and you'd think someone as arrogant and condescending as you would be able to pick up on that considering I shared his tweet on here. Obviously I'm following him on twitter. God you're such a tool. Don't quote me again, troll someone else loser.
    I don't think that all conservatives are ignorant, that's specific to you.

And your 'just one article' doesn't seem to jive with what he has repeatedly said and written for months, and why their forecast has consistently given Trump a higher chance of winning than other forecasts. https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...unt-trump-out/
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

$#@!ing asshat, asshatting again. Go $#@! yourself, asshat.

And your 'just one article' doesn't seem to jive with what he has repeatedly said and written for months, and why their forecast has consistently given Trump a higher chance of winning than other forecasts. https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...unt-trump-out/
    I asked you not to quote me again. Why can't you respect people's wishes? I do NOT wish to interact with you. You are disingenuous, and quite frankly a person I have no respect for.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://vimeo.com/86165866
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1604431359113.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	7793
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

If that's indeed the case everywhere then Trump wins. I don't think they have a big enough margin in early voting if most of them have already voted.
    https://joeisdone.github.io/comic.html
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

My picks

FL trump
    PA trump
    GA trump
    AZ trump
    NH trump
    OH trump
    MN trump
    WI Biden
    MI Biden
    NM Biden
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Just got back from doing the same for exactly the same reasons and feel just as dirty about it.

That's all it is...time...I have no idea what will happen tonight, but whatever it is, I know, other than facing down the automatic weapons of government, I'm not well prepared enough to do much of anything else right now.

And there is still something worth saving here.

My son is getting married soon...what the $#@! am I supposed to say to him...what I am supposed to say to those spirits of the men of my family that haunt me, if this whole place goes Venezuela on my $#@!ing watch?

"Ooops, my bad?"
    100%, brother. It's really as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Line for me in Michigan was wrapped around the building (big building too), but my precinct line went quickly. I voted and voted real hard.
    Damn...that's what's missing here...The Texan...

Vote hard.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

fate of the republic at stake, this might be the last time we even get to vote

Nate Sliver is claiming that Biden is winning FL? yeah i doubt that claim. Maybe that lying dude should be quiet till more people come. I saw earlier numbers looked good for Trump.

Its not a surprise Nate Sliver is always in for the democrats. He lied about Hillary.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Nate Sliver is claiming that Biden is winning FL? yeah i doubt that claim. Maybe that lying dude should be quiet till more people come. I saw earlier numbers looked good for Trump.

Its not a surprise Nate Sliver is always in for the democrats. He lied about Hillary.
    No doubt. I'm getting worried about the turnout in GA, NC, and AZ though.

No doubt. I'm getting worried about the turnout in GA, NC, and AZ though.
    I am not.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Name:	will china want their money back.jpg 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	7795
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Numbers not looking good for Biden now in FL though to early to call.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    USPS Misses Court’s Deadline for Sweep of Mail-In Ballots
    Erik Larson 46 mins ago

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news...?ocid=msedgntp

U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan in Washington had set the 3 p.m. deadline earlier in the day for searches of USPS facilities in Democratic strongholds like Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta and Houston, as well as Arizona and South Florida. The postal service was to “ensure that no ballots have been held up,” Sullivan said.

On-time delivery has taken on a new urgency amid a surge in the use of mail-in ballots during the pandemic and Republican efforts to block the counting of ballots that arrive after Election Day.

Sullivan said in an order issued Tuesday evening that he was persuaded for the moment that the postal service would check for all ballots at the facilities he identified by 8 p.m. He denied a request for an emergency hearing by the NAACP, which brought the suit against the USPS, but said the agency should “be prepared to discuss the apparent lack of compliance with the court’s order at the status conference scheduled” for noon on Wednesday.

In a separate statement, the USPS said it had been running sweeps of political and election mail since January 2020 and that it had intensified its efforts as Election Day approached. “Ballots will continue to be accepted and processed as they are presented to us and we will deliver them to their intended destination,” said USPS spokesman David Partenheimer.

President Donald Trump has claimed without evidence that voting by mail will lead to election fraud, a view recently bolstered by U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who said counting ballots that arrive after Election Day could lead to “charges of a rigged election.”

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Georgia is looking scary

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Name:	1604431359113.jpg 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	7793
    How many electoral votes for Beijing?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Georgia is looking scary
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6991155
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Why did MSM call in VA for Biden when his not in the lead now?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Why did MSM call in VA for Biden when his not in the lead now?
    Rs always have a huge lead in VA until 10pm when Fairfax County comes in where everyone lives in the state. I was disappointed because I saw people saying turnout was lower in Fairfax than it was in 2016.

Texas

38 electoral votes

PERCENT VOTES
    Joe Biden
    53.5% 1,142,043

Donald Trump
    45.2% 964,939

Jo Jorgensen
    1.0% 20,798

Howie Hawkins
    0.3% 5,785

12.98% reporting

Thomas Massie won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Texas

38 electoral votes

PERCENT VOTES
    Joe Biden
    53.5% 1,142,043

Donald Trump
    45.2% 964,939

Jo Jorgensen
    1.0% 20,798

Howie Hawkins
    0.3% 5,785

12.98% reporting
    For now i still dont see Texas turning blue.

Looks like Trump is running up the score in rural GA enough to make up for his poor showing in the North Atlanta suburbs.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast