Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Election Day Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Enough people in Arizona loved him to flip the state for Biden. Also it was asinine for Trump to attack him for being a POW. Just fvking asinine. Trump should have said "I respect his war hero status but that's irrelevant to what we're talking about. You don't get to skate through life on failure after failure just on the strength of something good you did 40 years ago."
    McCain was a war criminal, Trump was right to attack this piece of $#@!.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1324036567766360065
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    McCain was a war criminal, Trump was right to attack this piece of $#@!.
    Being a POW = war criminal status? Trump could have attacked McCain for his support of Syrian terrorists or being part of the Keating 5 or any number of other things. Attacking McCain for being a POW was asinine. Rationalize it all you want but it was still asinine. And it likely cost Trump the election.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

https://twitter.com/CortesSteve/stat...01553917878274
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Being a POW = war criminal status? Trump could have attacked McCain for his support of Syrian terrorists or being part of the Keating 5 or any number of other things. Attacking McCain for being a POW was asinine. Rationalize it all you want but it was still asinine. And it likely cost Trump the election.
    After Trump said that, his polling actually went up. I had no idea the average Republican hated McCain that much until then. Trump knew, though, that's why he said it.

https://twitter.com/CortesSteve/stat...30489414537217

So, the National File reported that there are reports of voting centers using black sharpies in republican voting areas, for voters to fill out their ballots. And that the machine only scans black or blue ink, but not black sharpie ink. Is this true?

Because where I voted in Fresno, CA, all the tables had black sharpies on them, which is what I used too.

...I had a black pen in my pocket at the time too.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

No.
    But I agree with you Trump should have slammed on Foreign Policy.

Biden is more pro war then Trump. He already said he isn't going leaving Syria.
    He supported Obama's Libya's intervention there's that.

Rush just reported that there are more votes cast in WI than there are registered voters.

There will be a recount in WI.
    Last edited by Dary; 11-04-2020 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    Rush just reported that there are more votes cast in WI than there are registered voters.
    Two different sources, two different numbers:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6991498
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Two different sources, two different numbers:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6991498
    3.2million in 2018, 3.6million in 2020 apparently. But that would put turnout at almost 20% ?
    "I am a bird"

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Still Think Trump has a chance at his re election.

Here in rural Pinal County, Arizona, the "pen" they gave me to vote was marker-like in its ink (to "fill in" the bubble on the ballot I just pressed down and the ink would bleed out to fill it) . It was not in any way like a normal pen. Alongside my girlfriend, we were the only two mask-free individuals in line to vote, so, despite Pinal County being very red, maybe Democrats just had strong turnout.

If they planned their fraud down to that level of detail, then I am impressed. Otherwise I have no idea what to make of it. My vote for Trump was another of the "buying time" votes with a faint shred of optimism, and given the Democrat's blatant voter fraud in critical states it seems likely we're going to find out whether the left's actions are going to match their rhetoric leading up to this point. God help us all if they turn their words into action. The best case scenario is they are content with rampant corruption and leave us mostly unscathed. I say mostly unscathed because there is no question they will increase control over our lives, and it is only a question of how much. Their appetite for the destruction of traditional American liberty is endless.

There is no reason to be optimistic about the future of this country. The damage is done and the barbarians are already inside the gates. It seems the fate of the United States of America is to regress back into the chasm in which the rest of the world resides. It was a noble experiment, but the people themselves could not live up to the example set by the founders. As Anti Federalist has always correctly said, freedom is not popular. It is, in fact, despised by most of the species. There will be no awakening to its merits no matter how bad things get, and the rest of the world is testament to that fact. Ron Paul would have been president in '08 and '12 if freedom were popular, but he was only ever popular with a small segment of the population that would have found common cause with this country's ancestors. No matter how strong in spirit the advocates of freedom are, we are too few in number to prevent the destruction of our way of life.

Knowing the nature of the right, there will be no meaningful resistance should things get bad. The people that believe Democrats and Republicans are all the same, that they can just choose to opt out of the system and things will be fine, do not understand the nature of the left. These are people that believe strongly in freedom but will be swept aside via brute force. The people that want the moral high ground, another key feature of the right, will be too paralyzed to ever take action against anything other than the most direct form of aggression. This is another group that prizes freedom and will be swept aside by the ruthless undermining of their positions. The right only ever wanted to honorably conduct their lives as they saw fit. And it is that exact feature that ensures there is not enough of a unifying cohesion to resist the left's zealous pursuit of collectivism.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I cant explain how the McCain's, McConnell's and Graham's stay in office.

Add Crenshaw to that list.
    Come on. Is it really that hard to accept the distinct possibility that rigging has been ongoing for a long time, especially once Bush and Gore so graciously introduced us to electronic voting machines?
    -------

In other Clown World news, global stock markets are rocketing upward today, on excitement over fresh European lockdowns and a fraudulent US election that may lead to civil war. Stay tuned for more Clown World news updates. (Hmmm.....Clown World News Network....there's a YT channel idea in there somewhere)
    Last edited by devil21; 11-04-2020 at 12:38 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Trump won. I just got off the phone with my friend. His wife is a Chinese immigrant and they live in the US. Her family still lives in China. She was talking to her family this morning and, according to her family, the Chinese media is reporting that Trump won with 297 electoral votes. They are NOT reporting that the election is undecided but rather it's 100% over with Trump winning. This would explain why Trump is so mad, he knows he won.

- ML

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    Trump won. I just got off the phone with my friend. His wife is a Chinese immigrant and they live in the US. Her family still lives in China. She was talking to her family this morning and, according to her family, the Chinese media is reporting that Trump won with 297 electoral votes. They are NOT reporting that the election is undecided but rather it's 100% over with Trump winning. This would explain why Trump is so mad, he knows he won.

- ML
    If this holds true Trump and GOP needs to regulate the media. I am tired of this.

- ML
    Is China misreporting, or is the US? That's the big question.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    If this holds true Trump and GOP needs to regulate the media. I am tired of this.
    Fight China by being more like China?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Fight China by being more like China?
    Regulate as in enough of the so called useless polls.

Third world illiterate African mouth clickers count votes more quickly than the fraud we have going on right now, this is literally a banana republic. I think Americans should be forced to vote like the way we made Iraqis vote and dip their fingers in unwashable ink. This country is $#@!ed! The senate majority and SC are the only thing in the way of total annihilation of what's left of our rights and democracy. In a non-rigged election Trump wins and takes the House too, this is ****ing crazy how blatant the theft is and we knew this was going to happen for months.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    After Trump said that, his polling actually went up. I had no idea the average Republican hated McCain that much until then. Trump knew, though, that's why he said it.
    That was 2016. This is 2020. In between then and now John McCain died, Trump was snubbed at the funeral, and the McCain family put all of their clout behind Trump losing Arizona. They were successful.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Arizona is confusing. It does look mathematically like it's in play. If it's like KS, the rural counts always come in last and blue usually leads early in the evening. They are still only showing 84% reporting, if it's something like a 60/40 Trump/Biden split like it does show for a majority of the rural counties, Trump could win it.

It does appear just from my jumping around, that they are "calling" and "not calling" states just so the headlines always show Biden ahead. They also all seem to be showing popular vote right next to it. Very transparent bias.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    Third world illiterate African mouth clickers count votes more quickly than the fraud we have going on right now, this is literally a banana republic. I think Americans should be forced to vote like the way we made Iraqis vote and dip their fingers in unwashable ink. This country is $#@!ed! The senate majority and SC are the only thing in the way of total annihilation of what's left of our rights and democracy. In a non-rigged election Trump wins and takes the House too, this is ****ing crazy how blatant the theft is and we knew this was going to happen for months.
    Trump has lost the "on the day of the election" vote. Even if Trump wins every state that has large numbers of mail in ballots still to count, Georgia, Pennsylvania and North Carolina, he still loses the electoral college to Joe Biden. He should have won Arizona and/or Nevada. He just didn't. Life goes on.

Trump has lost the "on the day of the election" vote. Even if Trump wins every state that has large numbers of mail in ballots still to count, Georgia, Pennsylvania and North Carolina, he still loses the electoral college to Joe Biden. He should have won Arizona and/or Nevada. He just didn't. Life goes on.
    Bull$#@! but say goodbye to your 1st and 2nd amendment. im sure stupid woke Libertarians who want their unfettered slave labor are happy. this country is beyond saving. At least we all get to be drug addict welfare bums now, yay!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Biden is more pro war then Trump. He already said he isn't going leaving Syria.
    He supported Obama's Libya's intervention there's that.
    He supported the wars in Bosnia,Kosovo,the Iraq war & the Libya war.
    He is going to do regime change in syria.

- ML
    Haha, WTF? If CHINA knows our election outcome better than we do, what is that saying?! It'll be interesting to see if this prognostication holds merit.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Arizona is confusing. It does look mathematically like it's in play. If it's like KS, the rural counts always come in last and blue usually leads early in the evening. They are still only showing 84% reporting, if it's something like a 60/40 Trump/Biden split like it does show for a majority of the rural counties, Trump could win it.

It does appear just from my jumping around, that they are "calling" and "not calling" states just so the headlines always show Biden ahead. They also all seem to be showing popular vote right next to it. Very transparent bias.
    Currently Biden has 1,411,086 votes and Trump has 1,317,568 votes. That's at total counted vote number of 2,728,654. With 84% counted, that means a total of 3,248,397 votes were cast. (2,724,654 / 0.84). That leaves 519,743 votes cast but not counted. For Trump to win he would need to get 59% of the remaining votes. That would put him at roughly 1,624,216 votes to Biden's 1,624,180 votes. The likelihood of Trump getting 59% if the remaining uncounted votes is very low. Possible, but very low.

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    Bull$#@! but say goodbye to your 1st and 2nd amendment. im sure stupid woke Libertarians who want their unfettered slave labor are happy. this country is beyond saving. At least we all get to be drug addict welfare bums now, yay!
    It is amazing that people still look to others/government for solutions, and blame others for their problems.

If you do not want to work for a contracted wage between employee/employer, do not take the job. If you do not want to be drug-addicted, do not take the drug.

As far as the 1st and 2nd, you act as if government provided you with those luxuries, and will take them away. First off, do not ask permission, and screw the CCW "permission" permit. Second, there are alternatives to free speech other than MSFOXNBC. Nobody is preventing you from speaking your mind -- unless you ask for the permission.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast