Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Election Day Thread

Mail in.. Voting should be done in person. with observers.

Mail ins is a Chinese ploy to discredit our elections.

I want none of this chaos and illegitimate talk.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Gonna play out almost exactly as I thought it would...a squeaker will drag on into the night with no clear winner.

Over the next few days PA will emerge as the determining state.

The count will then drag on as long as it takes to manufacture the required votes for a Biden win.
    Prediction never work out 100%. When all the MSM makes the same prediction and it happens as if scripted, it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Mail in.. Voting should be done in person. with observers.

Mail ins is a Chinese ploy to discredit our elections.

I want none of this chaos and illegitimate talk.
    President Trump’s vote-by-mail ballot received by elections office in Florida

Palm Beach Post August 18, 2020

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – The vote-by-mail ballots requested by President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump were received by the Palm Beach County elections office on Monday.

The ballots were dropped off in person, not sent back to Palm Beach County by mail, elections chief Wendy Sartory Link said.

The ballots would be counted Tuesday, Link said.

The Trumps made their requests for mail ballots on Wednesday and authorized an associate to pick up the ballots the same day. They did the same for the March presidential primary... https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ch/5602671002/

Trump, first lady cast votes by absentee ballot for midterms

The Hill November 2, 2018

President Trump and first lady Melania Trump have cast their ballots in the 2018 midterm elections.

A White House spokesperson said Friday that both Trumps voted by absentee ballot in New York "a few weeks ago." That means they will not have to travel to the state, where they are registered to vote, to cast a ballot in person... https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...t-for-midterms

If the Russians aren't a good enough Boogeyman, bring on the Chinese. Because Americans are Exceptional.

ROFL

Honestly I have no idea what the window is for Trump to win right now.

Basically has to win PA which is looking less likely to happen. Hold Georgia. And then somehow get Michigan or Wisconsin or Arizona (all of which seem done). Michigan looks like the best hope.

Sleepy Joe appears to be on verge of winning WI too.
    Still glimmer of hope but chances are slimming... if Netanyahu-Republicans did end up squandering this by losing to such a weak candidate, upper managament (R) is not going to be happy with sinking of their mega investments in such a way.

Flashback:

Forbes
    Trump Reportedly Lashes Out At Billionaire Donor Sheldon Adelson

On a different note, if SCOTUS were put in driver seat to determine who next POTUS will be, any "final deciders" who took a ride in alleged Israeli spy and political blackmailer Jeffrey Epstein's plane could face calls to recuse themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post

Basically has to win PA which is looking less likely to happen. Hold Georgia. And then somehow get Michigan or Wisconsin or Arizona (all of which seem done). Michigan looks like the best hope.
    what are your sources? Why is PA not likely? Some guy says PA is 55% for Trump with a 600k vote lead

what are your sources? Why is PA not likely? Some guy says PA is 55% for Trump with a 600k vote lead
    for what its worth

https://thedonald.win/p/11Pp6X4ZoO/r...-7/c/?sort=new

saying Trump is 20k votes ahead in MI

The PA numbers are from Facebook....
    Last edited by Mordan; 11-04-2020 at 07:52 AM.

I just got a text from my mom that the radio station they listen to at work just called it for Biden. What?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    I just got a text from my mom that the radio station they listen to at work just called it for Biden. What?
    called what for Biden? the whole election?

Michigan is for Biden.

They'll flip PA and GA the same way.

Just manufacture enough numbers to flip the state by the slimmest of margins.

Joe Biden (D) 2,502,185 49.3%
    Donald Trump (R) 2,492,118 49.1%
    Jo Jorgensen (L) 56,197 1.1%
    Howie Hawkins (Grn.) 12,467 0.2%
    Don Blankenship (Oth.) 6,758 0.1%
    https://www.wsj.com/election-results-2020/
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Michigan is for Biden.

The people that wrote in a loser or voted other than R need to accept that they are responsible for Biden/Harris.

Michigan is for Biden.

Recount.. Mailins....

This country is $#@!ed.

AZ and ME 2nd district still look good. NV outside shot. MI and WI look done, they just had too many mail in ballots. PA they still have 1.4 million mail in ballots to count, so he's done there. This sucks

Recount.. Mailins....

This country is $#@!ed.
    We were all pretty much sure of that going into it.

Well and truly $#@!ed.

I'm old enough to recall the last time a true lefty ran...1972.

Harris and the people behind the can o' Spam are many degrees further left of McGovern.

True and open commies...and they just won.

Valuable lesson learned...too late.

Direct action works.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    AZ and ME 2nd district still look good. NV outside shot. MI and WI look done, they just had too many mail in ballots. PA they still have 1.4 million mail in ballots to count, so he's done there. This sucks
    It's all over but the cryin'

How does that math work? What percentage of the 1.4 million will go to Biden? Even if 70% went to Biden, 30% adds to Trumps 600k lead? 1.4x 70%=980,000. If Trump is ahead 600k and you add 420,000, Trump still wins yes?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    How does that math work? What percentage of the 1.4 million will go to Biden? Even if 70% went to Biden, 30% adds to Trumps 600k lead? 1.4x 70%=980,000. If Trump is ahead 600k and you add 420,000, Trump still wins yes?
    At least 70%, but more like 85

Stuart Varney seems to think that keeping the Senate is a huge deal that will keep taxes from going up. Republicans gained a few seats in the house. Maybe in two years they flip the house.

At least 70%, but more like 85
    Is there another county in the country where Biden got 85%?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Is there another county in the country where Biden got 85%?
    Sure, especially in mail in ballots. If it wasn't mail in ballots then maybe. It's completely rigged, there's no way they had that many legit mail in ballots, but that's America.

If they don't count the mail in votes until after election day, how do they prevent people from voting twice??
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Michigan is for Biden.

Assuming the Jorgenson / Blankenship votes might have gone republican and the Hawkins vote might have gone democrat, the R's could have taken Michigan 2555073 to 2514642.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Got to hold that card close, just in case the scheme goes wrong back east.

It's over. The only hope lies in the courts.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    How so?
    MI and WI are both breaking for Biden heavily now that they are counting mail-in ballots. I suspect PA will too. At this point Trump must take PA, GA, NC, and either MI/WI - He can't win without the first 3 and 1/2 of the upper midwestern states. The only hope lies in the courts striking down some of those mail-in ballots.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast