Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me out with 23,506-D Chess

Help me out with 23,506-D Chess

If the media attacked Trump in 2016 because they actually super-secretly wanted him to win, making Trump the establishment candidate, then why are they trying so hard to remove him now? Seems odd, if you have an establishment candidate in office, to want to unseat him so badly. UNLESS, they are attacking Trump even harder, to motivate people into going out and voting to defend him, because the establishment actually WANTS Trump to win again. But, now, if the establishment wants Trump to win, is Biden anti-establishment? But now the media knows that if Trump wins, all of their polling, and all of their news coverage about him losing will utterly obliterate any credibility they have, so are they trying to destroy themselves? But if they are trying to destroy themselves, and we are against them, does that make us the establishment?
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 11-02-2020 at 09:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    TPTB put 2 candidates on the ticket. They do not care which one wins. The exercise is to get as many people as possible to "vote" to-show-their-consent, to keep the duopoly alive.

We are in the midst of the 4th Industrial Revolution; democrats may PASS legislation, remembering that the republicans FUNDED it.

It is not chess at all, if one Follows the Money.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Tonight, we enter the mind of somebody with liberal logic

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    If the media attacked Trump in 2016 because they actually super-secretly wanted him to win, making Trump the establishment candidate, then why are they trying so hard to remove him now? Seems odd, if you have an establishment candidate in office, to want to unseat him so badly. UNLESS, they are attacking Trump even harder, to motivate people into going out and voting to defend him, because the establishment actually WANTS Trump to win again. But, now, if the establishment wants Trump to win, is Biden anti-establishment? But now the media knows that if Trump wins, all of their polling, and all of their news coverage about him losing will utterly obliterate any credibility they have, so are they trying to destroy themselves? But if they are trying to destroy themselves, and we are against them, does that make us the establishment?
    Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Tonight, we enter the mind of somebody with liberal logic

I don't think it's necessarily that, lol, but a lot of us have a habit of trying to outwit the outwitting of the outwitters, and when you come full circle, it might be time to, as AF says, consider that a "cigar is just a cigar."
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Consent

Now member 2 vote...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I don't think it's necessarily that, lol, but a lot of us have a habit of trying to outwit the outwitting of the outwitters, and when you come full circle, it might be time to, as AF says, consider that a "cigar is just a cigar."
    From personal experience I have found you can metaphorically die down in those rabbit holes.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    TPTB put 2 candidates on the ticket. They do not care which one wins. The exercise is to get as many people as possible to "vote" to-show-their-consent, to keep the duopoly alive.

We are in the midst of the 4th Industrial Revolution; democrats may PASS legislation, remembering that the republicans FUNDED it.

It is not chess at all, if one Follows the Money.
    Pretty much been my POV since the whole charade began with the last campaign.

The Bosses at the top are the same- the "fight" between so-called left & right is to keep everyone's eye on that and not on the complete take-over by TPTB.
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Many Trump supporters think Trump was hand picked by God through divine intervention to save the country and the world. Q is a big part of the push for that narrative. Sometimes it does feel like things are working against the elites, but I think we are often looking too deep into things.

Others think the media mass marketed him free of charge through their trillion dollar nexus. They ignored Ron Paul, so why would they ever give free publicity to a man they supposedly hate so much. That's the line you'll hear. There are moments where it does feel like this is also indeed a likely possibility, especially when Trump has sided with the neocons with things like the Syrian strikes and appointing so many weasels into his cabinet.

I don't subscribe completely to either, they both ring of truth in different aspects, but I ultimately think Trump is just a flawed guy who wanted to see his country prosper again after we had 8 years of Clinton, 8 years of Bush, and especially 8 years of Obama telling us everyday doom is coming and we needed to accept our resignation as one of the world powers in the years to come, put our heads down in shame, and proceed to accept communism and our gender fluid neighbors that were coming to a city near you. No chess required. This is why he pisses off people from both sides, because he won't go all in yet in either attempting to defeat the deep state, or coming out as a completely useless fraud. He has exposed the media for who they are and he is the first president in a long time to not start any new wars. Maybe we just got lucky and he wasn't interested in such things and wanted to actually focus on jobs, which he did.. we may never know the truth.

Everyone is so sure they have it figured out, but I think no one actually does with many of these theories. I've tried like anyone else to try and figure it out, and it's better to not waste energy on this. AF is probably the most correct, it is what it is, looking deeper will just take you in circles. Accept him for who he is and what he has (or has not) done so far and move on. Appreciate the good and condemn the bad. He was never going to be Ron Paul, no one ever will be.

The only thing I do know for certain is the media hates you, I, us, liberty, Ron Paul, Rand Paul, and any other person/entity that desires or wants liberty for themselves and the world. And they hate Trump, they hate him so much they still have not accepted the 2016 results, nor will they ever. That alone puts him in some way on our side, even if you want to call him a useful idiot at best. That is, unless of course, you believe that's just more of the media doing their bidding for their own interests.

I think the media prefers Clinton and sleepy Joe but at the same time is OK with him winning. Regardless of what he says on the campaign trail, the man is still a big govt, war loving zionist. He many deviate from the gamplan just slightly enough to keep the stray flock back into the pack. He nominates their people, fights their wars and their society destroying pandemic plan with Gates agent Dr. Fauci in charge

Think of this, Trump has convinced YOU to keep voting for him while he continues most of their agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Think of this, Trump has convinced YOU to keep voting for him while he continues most of their agenda.
    Trump wasn't the one who convinced me.

Think of this, if Trump winning, delivers a death-blow to the MSM's power and credibility—which it should, considering that Sky News Australia found that 92% of media coverage of Trump in the USA has been negative over the last 4 years, which I don't think anyone here could argue against, and the fact that there is not a poll being publicized that shows him having a snowball's chance in hell of winning—it will be groundbreaking. Maybe I'm just a wishful thinker, but just imagine, if people stop believing nonsense like headlines or polls or "chances to win", I certainly hope it makes it substantially easier for folks like Ron Paul to get any headway in the future. That is my motivation for voting for Trump. And you know what? It may not even work and maybe I'm a fool for the attempt, but damn, it's worth a shot.

I've said it once, and I've said it again, and I will say it again until you guys get it:

Trump is only going to be president at most, 4 more years (meaning, there's really no reason to make it about 'the man'), but the machine that held Ron Paul back in 2008 and 2012 will still be here. I want to destroy that machine, and Trump is just a means to an end.

EDIT: To add: The left has done nothing but make noise the past 4 years. That's it. Noise. There's been nothing of value mentioned. There can be absolutely no meaningful policy debate until half the country stops screeching like banshees every time someone starts to talk. So my secondary motivation is for Trump to send the kids to time out so the adults can have a conversation. I hope it's an electoral slaughter.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 11-03-2020 at 01:32 AM.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

It is hard for me to look at the two candidates they picked and think they really want to win.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    From personal experience I have found you can metaphorically die down in those rabbit holes.
    Why is a raven like a writing desk?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Trump wasn't the one who convinced me.

Think of this, if Trump winning, delivers a death-blow to the MSM's power and credibility—which it should, considering that Sky News Australia found that 92% of media coverage of Trump in the USA has been negative over the last 4 years, which I don't think anyone here could argue against, and the fact that there is not a poll being publicized that shows him having a snowball's chance in hell of winning—it will be groundbreaking. Maybe I'm just a wishful thinker, but just imagine, if people stop believing nonsense like headlines or polls or "chances to win", I certainly hope it makes it substantially easier for folks like Ron Paul to get any headway in the future. That is my motivation for voting for Trump. And you know what? It may not even work and maybe I'm a fool for the attempt, but damn, it's worth a shot.

I've said it once, and I've said it again, and I will say it again until you guys get it:

Trump is only going to be president at most, 4 more years (meaning, there's really no reason to make it about 'the man'), but the machine that held Ron Paul back in 2008 and 2012 will still be here. I want to destroy that machine, and Trump is just a means to an end.

EDIT: To add: The left has done nothing but make noise the past 4 years. That's it. Noise. There's been nothing of value mentioned. There can be absolutely no meaningful policy debate until half the country stops screeching like banshees every time someone starts to talk. So my secondary motivation is for Trump to send the kids to time out so the adults can have a conversation. I hope it's an electoral slaughter.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to nobody's_hero again.

If anybody actually thinks Biden is anti-establishment I have to wonder what's in the water they're drinking.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

In my state Biden's name and Demoncrats were listed on the top line above Trump and **Republicans**. I was with my wife and we had to wait a few minutes for her father. He definitely voted for Biden. We were standing a few feet away from the box and were watching to see his ballet. Looked like a lot of Biden Voters. On the way home, I asked him who he voted for. He lied and said, "Trump." He knows that we think Trump is best. Yesterday evening my wife told him that Biden is corrupt and he said he knew that. How the $#@! can anybody know that unless they are astute? MSM doesn't report that. All he has ever heard is Orange man bad.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The media absolutely wanted Trump to win the primary. Hillary wanted him to win because she thought she could beat him. That's documented.

https://www.salon.com/2016/11/09/the...iper-strategy/

But Hillary absolutely thought the media attacking Trump would help him lose the general. Think of it this way. The GOP primary is dominated by people who HATE the left leaning media. But there are people on the left that stick to its every word. The hope now is that more of the "we trust the media folks" will come out in the general than the "we hate the media" folks.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If anybody actually thinks Biden is anti-establishment I have to wonder what's in the water they're drinking.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The media absolutely wanted Trump to win the primary. Hillary wanted him to win because she thought she could beat him. That's documented.

https://www.salon.com/2016/11/09/the...iper-strategy/

But Hillary absolutely thought the media attacking Trump would help him lose the general. Think of it this way. The GOP primary is dominated by people who HATE the left leaning media. But there are people on the left that stick to its every word. The hope now is that more of the "we trust the media folks" will come out in the general than the "we hate the media" folks.
    My POV is neither of them cared who won. If Trump won, Hillary was safe.

The media attacks look like a master plan to help the serfs think he is hated, so they'll trust him- that way Big Corps etc can continue taking over & running the planet, as planned.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

The media attacks look like a master plan to help the serfs think he is hated, so they'll trust him- that way Big Corps etc can continue taking over & running the planet, as planned.
    Then why are the mega corps throwing millions, perhaps billions of dollars at Trump to oust him?

Then why are the mega corps throwing millions, perhaps billions of dollars at Trump to oust him?
    It's called "Theatre".

All the world's a stage.........just keep the sheeple entertained & fighting each other while TPTB run everything & joyfully watch the collapse of any freedom, as they eat their popcorn.
    There is no spoon.

Donald has brilliantly served his purpose and, if deemed so, is no longer needed. He further divided the country, was an excellent distraction from globalist moves, signed away the last bit of American sovereignty via the USMCA, signed the country trillions more into debt to the bankers, enriched his fellow rich by literally trillions more dollars, fast tracked the vaccines, etc. A tool has a finite lifespan and is then replaced with another tool that works off the foundation that the last tool built.

Once you understand that this country is completely controlled far above any commoner's "voting", especially for Presidents, all we're witnessing is a perception game to make people think they actually can change things via the ballot box. No corporation allows the employees to select the next CEO but it is in the corporation's interest to make the employees think their opinions matter. The federal government is a corporation and is run accordingly. The sooner you understand this, the more sense everything makes. As PAF points out, participation is implied consent to the outcome and whatever that brings. It's interesting that the term "implied consent" is also the term used for DUI prosecutions . By participating, consent is implied, even if the consenting doesn't understand the contract they entered with the state corporation government.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-03-2020 at 12:35 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Briefly watched NBC covergae yesterday, it almost seems like they are again angling for Trump win in a cryptic way. Among other things, MJ showed a pro Trump ad twice to "discuss it". They are "liberal" but kind of libs that fired top rated anti-war host before Iraqi freedom war launched by Bush.
    Not convinced that any soft corners in uncontrolled media are due to Trump's merica firster moves like pro Israeli settlers policies, embassy move etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Donald has brilliantly served his purpose and, if deemed so, is no longer needed. He further divided the country, was an excellent distraction from globalist moves, signed away the last bit of American sovereignty via the USMCA, signed the country trillions more into debt to the bankers, enriched his fellow rich by literally trillions more dollars, fast tracked the vaccines, etc. A tool has a finite lifespan and is then replaced with another tool that works off the foundation that the last tool built.

Once you understand that this country is completely controlled far above any commoner's "voting", especially for Presidents, all we're witnessing is a perception game to make people think they actually can change things via the ballot box. No corporation allows the employees to select the next CEO but it is in the corporation's interest to make the employees think their opinions matter. The federal government is a corporation and is run accordingly. The sooner you understand this, the more sense everything makes. As PAF points out, participation is implied consent to the outcome and whatever that brings. It's interesting that the term "implied consent" is also the term used for DUI prosecutions . By participating, consent is implied, even if the consenting doesn't understand the contract they entered with the state corporation government.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ender again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to devil21 again.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The same corps that have unlimited cash flowing to them via the Fed buying their bonds? Mega corps care not a bit about a single dollar when the central bank just prints it up and hands it to them in exchange for worthless paper bonds, ad infinitum.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Best post in thread. I agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Best post in thread. I agree 100%.
    You don't think it's weird that the same media machine that held Ron back also propelled Trump into the White House in the first place?

You don't think it's weird that the same media machine that held Ron back also propelled Trump into the White House in the first place?
    They propelled him to frontrunner status as a strawman candidate.

The fact he won was a monumental blunder on the media organs part.

That's why they have been so bat$#@! insane these last four years.

It's been well documented they pushed Trump forward, in their own words, so he would be easy pickings for Hillary. As well as Ted Cruz and Ben Carson.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status...513917440?s=20

In my first post in the thread, I posted "They ignored Ron Paul, so why would they ever give free publicity to a man they supposedly hate so much. That's the line you'll hear." Have heard this more times than I can remember and am aware. What's weird is Hillary and the media getting to choose which candidates they would have to face.

I can see why someone would use that as evidence, but I'm not buying it. I'm sure there is better evidence out there than the media going all in to prop up an easy pickings candidate like Trump for Hillary, admitting they are doing so in their own documents, the media following that plan to a T, and later not denying anything regarding the document once Wikileaks posted it.

I'm not sure how many more times this topic has to be hashed over. Either Wikileaks falsified their e-mails and documents and fooled us all or the DNC, Hillary, and the media were all in on it together in coordination with Wikileaks knowing they would find this and publish it eventually so us libertarians would be discussing it 4 years later on the rpf forums, or this theory doesn't hold water.

203,736,239,406,201,370-D Chess!!!!!

The media MUST not recover from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    It's been well documented they pushed Trump forward, in their own words, so he would be easy pickings for Hillary. As well as Ted Cruz and Ben Carson.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status...513917440?s=20

In my first post in the thread, I posted "They ignored Ron Paul, so why would they ever give free publicity to a man they supposedly hate so much. That's the line you'll hear." Have heard this more times than I can remember and am aware. What's weird is Hillary and the media getting to choose which candidates they would have to face.

I can see why someone would use that as evidence, but I'm not buying it. I'm sure there is better evidence out there than the media going all in to prop up an easy pickings candidate like Trump for Hillary, admitting they are doing so in their own documents, the media following that plan to a T, and later not denying anything regarding the document once Wikileaks posted it.

I'm not sure how many more times this topic has to be hashed over. Either Wikileaks falsified their e-mails and documents and fooled us all or the DNC, Hillary, and the media were all in on it together in coordination with Wikileaks knowing they would find this and publish it eventually so us libertarians would be discussing it 4 years later on the rpf forums, or this theory doesn't hold water.
    The thing about arguing with contrarians, is that they have an alternate theory for any argument you present. You'll never win. Frankly it gets kind of old after a while.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 11-04-2020 at 07:12 AM.
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast