Thread: Report: FBI to Investigate ‘Trump Train’ and Joe Biden Campaign Bus Incident

Exclamation Report: FBI to Investigate ‘Trump Train’ and Joe Biden Campaign Bus Incident

Riots, interstate funding of AntiFa and other violent Marxist gangs, credible evidence of foreign corruption of the sitting vice president, wholesale violation of the first amendment rights of people by the millions all across the country by petty tyrants, political murders...not interested.

Bubba Smollet's garage pull, the arrest and frog march of Roger Stone, a case of Texas dodge 'em...a squad of FBI will be dispatched.

Report: FBI to Investigate ‘Trump Train’ and Joe Biden Campaign Bus Incident

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-bus-incident/

Kyle Morris 1 Nov 2020

The FBI has launched an investigation into a “Trump Train” incident that occurred over the weekend, when supporters of President Donald Trump surrounded Joe Biden’s campaign bus, the Texas Tribune reported.

The confrontation between the drivers began after the self-described “Trump Train” surrounded Biden’s campaign bus and began honking their horns, as the bus made its way through Texas from San Antonio to Austin.

A minor collision between a staffer and a Trump supporter occurred on I-35 after the staffer attempted to enter the truck’s lane, resulting in damage to the staffer’s vehicle. Videos shared to social media show substantial evidence of that.

Clear view of what happened before.

SUV leaves lane, truck moves up, SUV crosses the lines pic.twitter.com/0claguebKx

— Antifa Movie dot Com (@JackPosobiec) October 31, 2020

The presence of the “Trump Train” prompted Biden staffers to call the police and cancel multiple campaign events around the state, citing “safety concerns.”

“Rather than engage in productive conversation about the drastically different visions that Joe Biden and Donald Trump have for our country, Trump supporters in Texas [Friday] instead decided to put our staff, surrogates, supporters, and others in harm’s way,” claimed Tariq Thowfeek, the Texas communications director for Biden’s campaign.

When the Texas Tribune asked what he thought of the incident, Texas GOP Chairman Allen West called it “fake news.”

“It is more fake news and propaganda. Prepare to lose … stop bothering me,” West said.

While it remains unclear whether any laws were broken, the FBI office in San Antonio stated in an email to Fox News that the agency will release a statement by 1 p.m. local time Sunday.

President Trump highlighted the caravan traveling through Texas in a post on Twitter, saying “I LOVE TEXAS”:

I LOVE TEXAS! pic.twitter.com/EP7P3AvE8L

— Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump) November 1, 2020

Videos of the encounter have circulated around social media and even prompted certain outlets to echo the Democrat Party’s remarks with reports that President Trump’s supporters attempted to run the bus off of the road.

Rolling Stone claimed on Sunday that “Trump supporters tried to run Biden bus ‘off the road'”:

Video: Trump supporters tried to run Biden bus "off the road" https://t.co/EQa9mymZDC pic.twitter.com/u7k1fGAqyX

— Rolling Stone (@RollingStone) October 31, 2020

A Biden campaign spokesperson told Forbes that the Trump supporters “attempted to slow the bus down and run it off the road.”

Another Democrat Party leader in Texas, Katie Naranjo, claimed that the Trump supporters were “yelling curse words and threats,” none of which can be heard on clips circulating around the internet.

Today, @realDonaldTrump supporters followed the Biden bus throughout central Texas to intimidate Biden supporters. They ran into a person's car, yelling curse words and threats. Don't let bullies win, vote. pic.twitter.com/CIyEWwbvqU

— Katie Naranjo (@KatieNaranjo) October 30, 2020

Naranjo also claimed that one of the Trump supporters “ran into a person’s car,” which the video evidence above seemingly disputes. The video shows the SUV driving recklessly, taking up two lanes in an attempt to sideswipe a truck full of Trump supporters.

CNN host Jake Tapper deleted a tweet regarding the incident, where he echoed the Biden campaign’s remarks of being in “harm’s way.”

“Biden campaign says Trump supporters in Texas put their ‘staff, surrogates, supporters, and others in harm’s way,'” Tapper wrote in the now-deleted tweet.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-01-2020 at 04:55 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Worried about Trump supporters driving on the highway. No $#@!s given when BLM/Antifa shut highways down.

The Biden bus and draft car (white car) are taking up two lanes. A black truck advances on the lane to the right to come in right behind the Biden bus. The Biden bus pulls fully into right lane ahead of black truck. At that point the white car attempts to enter the lane occupied by the black truck. The Biden car is at fault. And gets $#@!ed up. Lol. Pro-Tip: Don't try to force a full-size pick-up out of it's lane with an SUV.

https://ussanews.com/.../biden-car-d...-biden-bus.../...

Last edited by phill4paul; 11-01-2020 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Bubba Smollet's garage pull, the arrest and frog march of Oliver Stone, a case of Texas dodge 'em...a squad of FBI will be dispatched.

Do you mean Roger Stone or did Oliver Stone do something wacky lately?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Worried about Trump supporters driving on the highway. No $#@!s given when BLM/Antifa shut highways down.
    Pipe down, whitey.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    LOL...herpy derpy derp...fixed

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...07666621456385
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is blocking traffic good now?

I must be behind on my talking points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

From the videos I've seen, there are several possible violations that could be cited.

- White SUV changed lanes into another vehicle already in the lane, causing an accident.
    - Both white SUV and black truck were following too closely.
    - Can't tell what speed they were going, but if someone got in front of the bus and intentionally slowed down, that would be a violation too. It appears the bus was in the middle lane at first, and the "slower traffic must stay to the right" law is enforced in Texas.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    From the videos I've seen, there are several possible violations that could be cited.

- White SUV changed lanes into another vehicle already in the lane, causing an accident.
    - Can't tell what speed they were going, but if someone got in front of the bus and intentionally slowed down, that would be a violation too. It appears the bus was in the middle lane at first, and the "slower traffic must stay to the right" law is enforced in Texas.
    I do a lot of driving. If I were driving the Biden Bus, I would have exited and gotten back on behind the Trump Train. It is as simple as off the exit and right back on. Pull over for a few minutes and wait on the on ramp.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL...herpy derpy derp...fixed
    Nope, too late. You've exposed yourself, Mr. Biden. We know who "anti Federalist" is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Looks to me like the Biden bus is the one thats actually at fault.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Nope, too late. You've exposed yourself, Mr. Biden. We know who "anti Federalist" is now.
    Well, damn you...fat...dog faced ponyney solder...I'll get Creamed Corn on you ass and my leg hairs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

It must have been an interesting conversation on the side of the road once they pulled over lol.

LOL

I am not a Trump "fan".

But the butt hurt and call the cops,, (by Biden) is just Hilarious..

They are going to investigate Trump supporters because Biden Does not have any,, and they were Trolling Him.

And they REFUSE to investigate,, arrest, ,and Perp Walk Hunter Biden.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    25:41 - 27:32

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    Why is this more important to the FBI then what happened to the riots? or why they had been released by the mayors?

McFaul on twitter
    What is the purpose of this lawless and disorderly behavior?

I've seen the video. They look guilty of $#@!ing with the Biden bus on the highway. Seems like some traffic tickets need to be issued. I don't see how the FBI needs to be involved unless it's legally required because of who was on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    LOL

I am not a Trump "fan".

But the butt hurt and call the cops,, (by Biden) is just Hilarious..

They are going to investigate Trump supporters because Biden Does not have any,, and they were Trolling Him.

And they REFUSE to investigate,, arrest, ,and Perp Walk Hunter Biden.
    C'mon man. This is serious $#@!! BLM/Antifa activists actually shutting down interstate commerce on highways...not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I've seen the video. They look guilty of $#@!ing with the Biden bus on the highway. Seems like some traffic tickets need to be issued. I don't see how the FBI needs to be involved unless it's legally required because of who was on the bus.
    Wow. Looking guilty of $#@!ing with someone. What do you reckon? 30 yrs.?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Wow. Looking guilty of $#@!ing with someone. What do you reckon? 30 yrs.?
    I was thinking a reckless driving summons

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Silly Democrats, from the photos it's obvious that the cause was global climate change!

P.S. Never take a SUV to a full-size American truck fight!
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Both the Biden vehicles were wrong. The bus was straddling two lanes instead of being in the right or left. The white vehicle behind the bus had vacated the right lane and that lane became occupied with the black truck. If a huge convoy of motorcycles or anything was causing me concern, I would pull over or off the highway and would not get back on until they had passed. Even when I am driving and it is obvious that the person behind me wants to travel faster than I want to go. When there is no room for them to pass or when there are more than that one vehicle behind me, I pull over and let the traffic go. I would rather be behind a person doing 30 over than leading the pack doing 15 over with people right on my back end. Furthermore, following too close cannot be argued by the white vehicle because they were obviously doing that themselves. I would not be driving at highway speeds that close behind a vehicle, especially a vehicle like a bus where I cannot see in front of. I like to be able to see what is happening in front of the vehicles in front of me so I know what is going on down the road and have time to respond.
    A driver can encounter that type of traffic on any highway in any populated area at anytime. What does a person do when driving down the road doing 70 in a 65 and motorcycles are passing on both sides doing wheelies and about 90? Driving in 2020 is not the same as driving in 1960. If a vehicle leaves what was once considered a safe distance between them and the vehicle in front of them today, there will be numerous vehicles that will cut in front of them and occupy that space. Furthemore, if I am driving a mini cooper and a huge lifted 4x4 or tractor trailer is aggressively driving, I yield for my own safety. A responsible driver would yield to the erratic swerving and speeds of a texting driver or someone that keeps swerving in and out of a lane.
    If those liberals cannot figure out how to handle a crowded highway surrounded by vehicles they feel threatened them, how can they have an opinion on what a cop should be doing when bricks or molotov cocktails are being hurled at them?

In honest restoration American dreams Trump win & puts real law & order man or women in charge of FBI

Sydney Powell would be my pick

Long shot, but like to believe their a chance