Thread: The rise of mega cities

Post The rise of mega cities

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting video. The saying “you can’t stop the change” comes to mind.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Judge Dredd: *interest intensifies*
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Looking forward to the next Senate under Schumer turning the sixteen country D.C. Metropolitan Statistical Area into the 51st state. Mega city-states forever.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Interesting video. The saying “you can’t stop the change” comes to mind.
    Fake covid pandemic is very effectively being used to shut down myriads of small businesses that occupy prime real estate along city artery streets and/or in strip malls that the Agenda 2030 developers want for the mixed use stack-n-pack apartment complexes. I'm watching it happen in real-time here in Charlotte. Just today, a few long-time establishments I'm familiar with announced they're closing this month either due to business being eviscerated by covid restrictions and/or strip mall landlords refusing to renew leases. Both of the locations have already been sold to dark money development firms that can only be identified by generic websites and PO Boxes, so it was only a matter of time.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Fake covid pandemic is very effectively being used to shut down myriads of small businesses that occupy prime real estate along city artery streets and/or in strip malls that the Agenda 2030 developers want for the mixed use stack-n-pack apartment complexes. I'm watching it happen in real-time here in Charlotte. Just today, a few long-time establishments I'm familiar with announced they're closing this month either due to business being eviscerated by covid restrictions and/or strip mall landlords refusing to renew leases. Both of the locations have already been sold to dark money development firms that can only be identified by generic websites and PO Boxes, so it was only a matter of time.
    It is happening here too though to smaller degree, we just are not as populated. But businesses are in fact closing.

As I watched that video I drew a picture in my mind of all the billions of brain-washed/brain-dead people wearing masks, and how much profit those mask companies are making. Not that I am against companies making profit, but it is a far cry from a Free Market when they are "mandated" and the people are falling for it.

I'll sell you a useless worthless widget, else fine you or lock you up, even though there is no law mandating you to wear one.

It is happening here too though to smaller degree, we just are not as populated. But businesses are in fact closing.

As I watched that video I drew a picture in my mind of all the billions of brain-washed/brain-dead people wearing masks, and how much profit those mask companies are making. Not that I am against companies making profit, but it is a far cry from a Free Market when they are "mandated" and the people are falling for it.

I'll sell you a useless worthless widget, else fine you or lock you up, even though there is no law mandating you to wear one.
    Here ya go, just add masks

(Rook Unlimited is probably Citadel...logo looks like a rook chess piece
    https://www.citadel.com/
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Here ya go, just add masks

(Rook Unlimited is probably Citadel...logo looks like a rook chess piece
    https://www.citadel.com/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    After 12 years of being taught that the US is a free market economy, followed by another four to eight years in college teaching capitalism is flawed (or outright evil depending on your major), most cannot distinguish between a free exchange of goods and services and one completely regulated by government.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance