Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How To Beat The Lockdowners

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I agree with you but the number of these deaths do not justify "pandemic" status. People practicing safe sex can still acquire an STD. The percentages would need to be much higher to justify the draconian measures that are getting worse at the same time data suggests that the majority of the public has little to fear. People die in car accidents yet still drive.
    just to be clear I am against the lockdowns and have been since the beginning of this thing. That said, I have started looking into the excess deaths issue myself. It looks like they may not be there. I'll keep you posted on what I find.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 11-02-2020 at 07:41 AM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is it just about the deaths? Aren't there spikes in hospitalizations? Why overburden the health system and medical staff if it can be avoided?

Also previously healthy people that pull out of it but with long term lung damage?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Okay. If your answer is "We don't really know" then I get that but that's a far cry from "Only X number of people really died and hence there is no pandemic." That said I've known people who did NOT have compromised immune systems, were NOT in the risk age who got really sick from this thing. One young man, in his 20s, that I follow on social media described it attacking his nerves so bad that he had trouble walking. And he's a political independent who is skeptical of government. On the flip side I knew a young woman in her 20s who barely had any symptoms at all. Both were black, I bring that up because people keep talking about the racial angle on this thing. He isn't obese but he does look like he's a little overweight. She isn't. That's important because the virus seems to be fueled by fat cells. (I'm shocked Chris Christie survived).
    Another aspect is that this cannot be correctly stated to be a "pandemic" either, as the total of infected/death (despite being inflated) are on par with the annual combined (empirical) totals for all the common winter viruses--while the government has conveniently ceased documenting cases for such regular viruses.

Also, people say Trump is overweight, he's entire immediate family got COVID19 and they were all back on the campaign trail within a week throwing MAGA all over the USA!
    Last edited by Weston White; 11-03-2020 at 09:34 AM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Is it just about the deaths? Aren't there spikes in hospitalizations? Why overburden the health system and medical staff if it can be avoided?
    What about the deaths from the lockdowns themselves? Delayed "optional" surgeries have included kidney transplants. Middle class people around the world have been pushed into poverty. Even the World Health Organization has come out against the lockdowns.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...od/ar-BB19TBUo

Also previously healthy people that pull out of it but with long term lung damage?
    How can you know there is long term lung damage for something that has been around for less than a year? There might be long term lung damage. There might [b]not[/b\ be.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Another aspect is that this cannot be correctly stated to be a "pandemic" either, as the total of infected/death (despite being inflated) are on par with the annual combined (empirical) totals for all the common winter viruses--while the government has conveniently ceased documenting cases for such regular viruses.

Also, people say Trump is overweight, he's entire immediate got COVID19 and they were all back on the campaign trail within a week throwing MAGA all over the USA!
    Don't forget about Chris Christie.

What about the deaths from the lockdowns themselves? Delayed "optional" surgeries have included kidney transplants. Middle class people around the world have been pushed into poverty. Even the World Health Organization has come out against the lockdowns.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...od/ar-BB19TBUo

How can you know there is long term lung damage for something that has been around for less than a year? There might be long term lung damage. There might [b]not[/b\ be.

Well, I thought part of the idea to flatten the curve was to not overwhelm hospitals. Not that all of them are overwhelmed, but there seems to be regional spikes in hospitalizations. If Covid hospitalization come in at a managable rate then the regular surgeries or procedures and go back to normal.

When I say long term, I refere to stories I've heard of people months after 'recovery' still getting winded from short walks or stairs. When looking at the scarring or whatever the issue is, it's evaluated as being likely a long term problem.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    Well, I thought part of the idea to flatten the curve was to not overwhelm hospitals. Not that all of them are overwhelmed, but there seems to be regional spikes in hospitalizations. If Covid hospitalization come in at a managable rate then the regular surgeries or procedures and go back to normal.

When I say long term, I refere to stories I've heard of people months after 'recovery' still getting winded from short walks or stairs. When looking at the scarring or whatever the issue is, it's evaluated as being likely a long term problem.
    My ex wife is an infectious disease doctor in a state that is supposedly a COVID 19 hotspot and she's of the opinion that the hospitals are not close to being overwhelmed. Oh and she's absolutely voting Joe BIden so she isn't a Trumpster "it's a hoax" type.

Savagely, about the head and neck?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

My ex wife is an infectious disease doctor in a state that is supposedly a COVID 19 hotspot and she's of the opinion that the hospitals are not close to being overwhelmed. Oh and she's absolutely voting Joe BIden so she isn't a Trumpster "it's a hoax" type.

Well, I don't have much more to add except to say some of this probably is over reaction or not finding a balance between the expected Covid patients and still dealing with the more typical medical care.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I agree with you but the number of these deaths do not justify "pandemic" status. People practicing safe sex can still acquire an STD. The percentages would need to be much higher to justify the draconian measures that are getting worse at the same time data suggests that the majority of the public has little to fear. People die in car accidents yet still drive.
    just to be clear I am against the lockdowns and have been since the beginning of this thing. That said, I have started looking into the excess deaths issue myself. It looks like they may not be there. I'll keep you posted on what I find.
    Here is my follow up. As of November 12 there have been 2,452,180 total deaths in the U.S. from all causes.

See: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...m#ExcessDeaths

Contrast that to 2017, where there were 2,839,205.

So in order for 2020 to surpass 2017 there would have to be an additional 387,205 deaths between now and December 31. Keep in mind that according to the CDC, death data lags so there are probably more then 2,452,180 deaths right now. And with December being a cold month there could be a spike in deaths.

Some time in February 2021 we should revisit this thread and look at the numbers. If at that time 2020 deaths are less than or approx. equal to 2017 deaths then I would agree there perhaps there was no COVID-19 pandemic. Someone on the pro-pandemic side would have to explain at that time where the excess 250,000 deaths went.

I notice the deaths concerning COVID-19 has decreased. Yes, there has been many who has been infected, but a few deaths.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12