Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Found] UPS loses Tucker's copy of damning Biden documents

[Found] UPS loses Tucker's copy of damning Biden documents

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FAKE NEWS

https://twitter.com/SollenbergerRC/s...38898834038785

You don't get off that easy.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/i/status/1321248418258251777
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

I would've expected there were copies made of everything before shipping it - and shipping it did seem like a careless way to transport it from the get go.

So, was it intended as a trap to monitor which official scumbag(s) were 1) spying on Carlson and 2) later went out and stole his documents?

FAKE NEWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AXPnH0C9UA

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

FAKE NEWS

It's the 21st century. Why the hell were paper copies of these documents being shipped when they could have been scanned in, encrypted and sent electronically or even (old fashioned I know) faxed? And if they have backups, why don't they just release the documents on a website right now? The election is now days away. This makes no sense.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

I would only ship copies.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

LOL. Good one.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It's the 21st century. Why the hell were paper copies of these documents being shipped when they could have been scanned in, encrypted and sent electronically or even (old fashioned I know) faxed? And if they have backups, why don't they just release the documents on a website right now? The election is now days away. This makes no sense.
    No, it does not.

I hope like hell Carlson didn't just get played like fiddle here...but it's starting to look like maybe he did.

We'll see I guess...just like everything else.

Fake news headline, reported.

How did Carlson "lose" anything?

He never had them, they were on the east coast, he was in LA, they were shipped and stripped somewhere between NYC and LA.

Tucker Carlson says confidential Biden family documents have 'vanished'

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-have-vanished

by Daniel Chaitin, Breaking News Editor & Tyler Van Dyke, Breaking News Reporter |
    | October 28, 2020 08:23 PM
    | Updated Oct 28, 2020, 08:53 PM

Fox News host Tucker Carlson said on Wednesday a collection of confidential documents related to the Biden family obtained by his team this week "vanished" when they were shipped across the country.

During Wednesday's airing of Tucker Carlson Tonight, Carlson said that his staff received a "collection of confidential documents related to the Biden family" from a source on Monday, the same day that Carlson was in Los Angeles interviewing Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of Hunter Biden, the son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. Tucker said his team believed the documents were "authentic" and "damning."

Carlson, who has cable news's top-rated show, said that he asked a producer in New York to mail the documents to the team in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon using overnight shipping.

The package never arrived, and Carlson said he received a notification Tuesday morning from the shipping company saying that the envelope had been opened and the contents had "disappeared."

Carlson did not say which shipping company his team had used but added that it took the complaint "seriously." They were able to track the package from when Carlson's producer shipped the package in New York until 3:44 a.m. Tuesday, when "an employee at a sorting facility in another state noticed that our package was opened and empty," the host said.

A security team interviewed everyone who had touched the package and conducted a thorough investigation of the sorting facilities but were unable to locate the documents or determine what happened to them. "As of tonight, the company has no idea or no working theory, even, about what happened to this trove of material," Carlson said.

Carlson made the announcement six days ahead of Election Day, when Biden seeks to defeat President Trump.

In his Monday interview with Carlson, Bobulinski said that he knew firsthand that Joe Biden was aware of his son's business dealings in China, a claim that the former vice president has denied. Before his interview, Bobulinski released a tranche of documents to the press, the FBI, and the GOP-led Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee. A spokesman for Sen. Ron Johnson, the chairman of that panel, told the Daily Caller that all the materials reviewed so far have turned out to be legitimate. The committee has not said what materials it has reviewed so far, nor did it say whether the documents that have been validated proved any of the allegations made by Bobulinski.

Earlier in Wednesday night's show, Carlson revealed audio of a phone call with Bobulinski, Rob Walker, and James Gilliar, both former business partners of Hunter Biden, expressing their concern should Bobulinski's allegations be publicized.

"If somebody comes out now and verifies the story, it blows up big time," Walker said. "Already, it's back on the front pages," Gilliar added.

Perhaps the papers are folded up inside of Martin Balsam's cigarette case.

Awesome movie........very relevant even 60 years later.

That would be funny if it wasn't for the fact that so many people believe the lies spewed by the left.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The copies have been stored in Al Capone's vault, which Tucker Carlson will open on Nov 4th.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Fake news headline, reported.

How did Carlson "lose" anything?

He never had them, they were on the east coast, he was in LA, they were shipped and stripped somewhere between NYC and LA.

Maybe invest in reading glasses?

Fox News host Tucker Carlson said on Wednesday a collection of confidential documents related to the Biden family obtained by his team this week "vanished" when they were shipped across the country.

During Wednesday's airing of Tucker Carlson Tonight, Carlson said that his staff received a "collection of confidential documents related to the Biden family" from a source on Monday, the same day that Carlson was in Los Angeles interviewing Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of Hunter Biden, the son of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. Tucker said his team believed the documents were "authentic" and "damning."

Carlson, who has cable news's top-rated show, said that he asked a producer in New York to mail the documents to the team in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon using overnight shipping.
    You're welcome.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Maybe invest in reading glasses?

You're welcome.
    Maybe invest in English as a Second Language class?

said that he asked a producer in New York to mail the documents to the team in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon using overnight shipping.
    He did not have them.

He asked that they be sent to him.

You cannot lose something you do not have possession of, even if, as it appears in this case, it was stolen.

Now, maybe it appears that I'm picking nits, but your fake news headline makes it appear that Carlson himself had "lost" them, rather than a more honest headline stating "Critical Biden laptop files lost, possibly stolen, in overnight transport".
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-29-2020 at 10:14 AM.

UPS reveals it's the company that lost Tucker Carson's 'damning' cache of 'confidential' Biden documents

Where'd they go?

Fox News host Tucker Carlson reported Wednesday night that "a collection of confidential documents related to the Biden family" his show had obtained suddenly went missing while in the hands of an unnamed shipping company.

According to Carlson, while he and his producer were in Los Angeles, they received the documents — which he said "are authentic, they're real, and they're damning" — in the New York office and asked for them to be shipped to L.A.

A Fox News producer reportedly shipped those documents via overnight service — but the documents never arrived, instead someone within the shipping company allegedly opened the package and removed the contents.

Through all of this, Carlson chose not to name the shipping company in question.

On Thursday, Business Insider reported that UPS told the outlet that it was the company that had lost the documents and that it was running an internal investigation to figure out just what happened.

UPS Corporate Media Relations Director Glenn Zaccara told Business Insider that Carlson's "package was reported with missing contents as it moved within our network."

"UPS is conducting an urgent investigation into this matter and regrets that the package was damaged," Zaccara said, according to Business Insider. "The integrity of our network and the security of our customers' goods are of utmost importance. We will remain in frequent, direct contact with Fox News as we learn more through our investigation."

Carlson on Wednesday offered praise for the shipping company's efforts, saying, "They went far and beyond, but they found nothing."

He noted that UPS "went through the office in New York where our producer dropped that package off" and "combed the entire, cavernous sorting facility. They used pictures of what we had sent so that searchers would know what to look for."

The company also searched the vehicles and plane that carried the package, Business Insider said.

Carlson concluded that "the company has no idea — and no working theory, even — about what happened to this trove of materials, documents that are directly relevant to the presidential campaign."
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/ups-lo...iden-documents
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe invest in English as a Second Language class?

He did not have them.

He asked that they be sent to him.

You cannot lose something you do not have possession of, even if, as it appears in this case, it was stolen.

Now, maybe it appears that I'm picking nits, but your fake news headline makes it appear that Carlson himself had "lost" them, rather than a more honest headline stating "Critical Biden laptop files lost, possibly stolen, in overnight transport".
    WTF- Tucker DID lose them in the sense that he "lost out". That term is used all the time.

The important thing is that the docs have been "disappeared"- not the how the word "lose" is interpreted- AND why the hell did he have them shipped? That looks like an accident waiting to happen.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    WTF- Tucker DID lose them in the sense that he "lost out". That term is used all the time.

The important thing is that the docs have been "disappeared"- not the how the word "lose" is interpreted- AND why the hell did he have them shipped? That looks like an accident waiting to happen.
    Yeah I think the angle that's chosen in the headline maybe a bit confusing or misleading. I think it's fair to say that if Tucker is controlling where the documents go as he requests them to be sent out could be construed as being in possession of. In a sense they are his now and he is deciding where they go. It's more a case of having access to. [If we replace Tucker with Fox News we don't need to have this discussion I think]

I do think it's fair to say that the documents are missing, if these are originals. Even if there are photocopies, as they are not originals.

But overall, the point is I think, that it appears that someone or some group is wiretapping Tucker and or colleagues. It also appears this same person/group has the capability of intercepting an envelope or package at UPS as well, without leaving a trace. More emphasis on that would have probably made it a better piece...
    Last edited by luctor-et-emergo; 10-29-2020 at 12:00 PM.
    "I am a bird"

From what I have been reading, the shipped docs were copies, and the producer in NYC still has the originals.

But as luctor just noted, I think the bigger story here is: do the internal intel agencies actually have the power and have the surveillance needed to track down the location of a sensitive package, with UPS's network, intercept and abscond with the contents?

Can it be confirmed that the contents were in the package when it left NYC and were pilfered enroute?

I imagine the entire chain of custody at UPS is under video surveillance.

UPS says they've found the documents.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...163133650.html
    Last edited by misterx; 10-29-2020 at 12:23 PM.

If you left your cel phone at your buddy's house, and he was going to return it to you, but, in traveling to your home he left it on the roof of his car and it flew off, never to be found, would you say you lost it or your buddy lost it?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 10-29-2020 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    UPS says they've found the documents.
    Good.

Looks like they buried the story for now i highly doubt they lost the documents.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    Yeah I think the angle that's chosen in the headline maybe a bit confusing or misleading. I think it's fair to say that if Tucker is controlling where the documents go as he requests them to be sent out could be construed as being in possession of. In a sense they are his now and he is deciding where they go. It's more a case of having access to. [If we replace Tucker with Fox News we don't need to have this discussion I think]

I do think it's fair to say that the documents are missing, if these are originals. Even if there are photocopies, as they are not originals.

But overall, the point is I think, that it appears that someone or some group is wiretapping Tucker and or colleagues. It also appears this same person/group has the capability of intercepting an envelope or package at UPS as well, without leaving a trace. More emphasis on that would have probably made it a better piece...
    Agree 1000%- thanks!
    There is no spoon.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you left your cel phone at your buddy's house, and he was going to return it to you, but, in traveling to your home he left it on the roof of his car and it flew off, never to be found, would you say you lost it or your buddy lost it?
    So- did you lose your phone or not?
    There is no spoon.

UPS Responds To Disappearance Of Tucker Carlson Package ‘Damning’ To Biden; UPDATE: Documents Found

UPDATE: UPS told The Daily Beast Thursday that they have located the missing documents sent to Tucker Carlson after an “extensive search.”

“After an extensive search, we have found the contents of the package and are arranging for its return,” the UPS spokesman told the news outlet. “UPS will always focus first on our customers, and will never stop working to solve issues and make things right.”

Original post:

UPS confirmed Thursday that the contents of a package sent to Fox News host Tucker Carlson have gone missing.

“UPS is conducting an urgent investigation into this matter and regrets that the package was damaged,” the company told The Daily Beast, noting that the package was “reported with missing contents as it moved within” their network.

The package in question, Carlson told viewers Wednesday night, contained confidential documents “damning” to the Biden family.

The Daily Beast reported:

Fox News host Tucker Carlson suggested Wednesday that he’d been the victim of a nefarious plot, alleging that a package of “damning” materials on the Biden family went missing while being shipped to him. Now UPS tells The Daily Beast that it was, indeed, the parcel company responsible for handling Carlson’s package and that the package was “reported with missing contents as it moved within” their network. “UPS is conducting an urgent investigation into this matter and regrets that the package was damaged,” a UPS spokesman said in an email to The Daily Beast.

“There’s always a lot going on that we don’t have time to get to on the air, but there is something specific going on behind the scenes that we did feel we should tell you about,” Carlson explained Wednesday, according to The Daily Wire. “So, on Monday of this week, we received, from a source, a collection of confidential documents related to the Biden family. We believe those documents are authentic, they’re real, and they’re damning.”

“At the time we received them, my executive producer Justin Wells and I were in Los Angeles preparing to interview Tony Bobulinski about the Biden’s business dealings in China, Ukraine, and other countries,” the host said. “So, we texted a producer in New York and we asked him to send those documents to us in L.A., and he did that. So, Monday afternoon of this week, he shipped those documents overnight to California with a large national carrier, a brand name company that we’ve used, you’ve used, countless times with never a single problem.”

However, the documents never arrived in Los Angeles, according to Carlson. “Tuesday morning, we received word from the shipping company that our package had been opened and the contents were missing. The documents had disappeared,” he said.

UPS worked with Carlson to try to track down the package, but to no avail. (Carlson did not name the company on-air.)

“Those documents have vanished,” he told his viewers. “As of tonight, the company has no idea, and no working theory even, about what happened to this trove of materials, documents that are directly relevant to the presidential campaign just six days from now.”

“We spoke to executives at that company a few hours ago; they seemed baffled and deeply bothered by this, and so are we,” Carlson said.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...mning-to-biden

So- did you lose your phone or not?
    No, of course not.

I knew all along right where it was, up until the point it flew off my buddy's roof, when he lost it.

I'll cede you the point though as it's now a moot issue.

This represents the level of importance and celebrity it takes to get UPS to actually look for a package lost in their system.

No, of course not.

I knew all along right where it was, up until the point it flew off my buddy's roof, when he lost it.

I'll cede you the point though as it's now a moot issue.
    LOL! This is why you are one of my favorite forum members- we can disagree, discuss, & still have fun!

You're awesome, Bro!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    This represents the level of importance and celebrity it takes to get UPS to actually look for a package lost in their system.
    At least they didn't use USPS. I've had two separate packages sent to the wrong location in the last month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast