Thread: Alex Jones Joe Rogan episode disappears from Spotify

Alex Jones Joe Rogan episode disappears from Spotify

After calls for censorship and ban of episode on socail media.
    Spotify bowed to the pressure.

But accusing Trump or his family of been part of some Russian grand take of America is not conspiracy nonsense? i wasn't a huge of Alex Jones to begin with.

This isn't what Western Countries are about. Ironic though Alex Jones and his conspiracy stuff had existed for about 12 years or so? no one seemed to had a issue with the conspiracy stuff till Trump came along?

Alex Jones Joe Rogan episode disappears from Spotify
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 10-28-2020 at 09:37 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They already have a contract with Joe that he can do basically whatever he wants and the CEO has backed Joe.

Wont be hard for Spotify to track who deleted the episode then fire the woke lil cuck
    Last edited by eleganz; 10-28-2020 at 09:19 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Either was intentional to spark interest or accidental. The elites water boy meets conspiracy theorist controlled opposition Alex show is really being pushed. I could say I wonder why they are pushing this so show hard but the elites have been pushing Joe pretty hard lately. I think they are getting tired of using Alex for controlled opposition and maybe looking for the water boy brown noser Rogan to carry the torch.

btw - is that guy wearing the free Ghislaine shirt for real?
    Last edited by kahless; 10-28-2020 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Either was intentional to spark interest or accidental. The elites water boy meets conspiracy theorist controlled opposition Alex showis really being pushed. I could say I wonder why they are pushing this so show hard but the elites have been pushing Joe pretty hard lately. I think they are getting tired of using Alex for controlled opposition and maybe looking for the water boy brown noser Rogan to carry the torch.

btw - is that guy wearing the free Ghislaine shirt for real?
    lmaooo yes everyone is controlled opposition. Jesus Christ. Was Joe Rogan controlled opposition when he endorsed Ron Paul on the Jay Leno show? ffs...

And if you have to ask if that COMEDIAN wearing Free Ghislane t-shirt on the show is for real or not, then it really degrades the credibility in calling everything controlled opposition.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Great episode and Tim Dillon is a great comedian.

I want to see a real Spotify strike ASAP. The mask on Woke Capital is falling and that can only be a good thing.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    lmaooo yes everyone is controlled opposition. Jesus Christ.
    You have no $#@!ing clue how bad it really is and I am speaking from a position of having mind blowing experiences with them directly.

The elites have all bases covered through media with hosts playing a role accordingly. Jones exists so the mainstream news media or any legitimate journalists do not pickup any story that might reflect badly on the American royalty - the elite class. They use Jones so these stories are then considered "conspiracy theories". No one will touch them after that and the American people are taught to not take these stories seriously. They even used someone that acts like a total buffoon so normal people will not take it seriously and to reflect badly on any truth to these stories he is actually discussing.

Joe Rogan is there to squash conspiracy theories (truth) and gently herd people to the left. He will hit on certain talking points like saying the people on the left that are for censorship are good people. He will just keep saying things like that over and over again until you come to accept it over time. When the censorship rolls in you will be fine with it since you heard a thousand times, well there are good people proposing it.

And if you have to ask if that COMEDIAN wearing Free Ghislaine t-shirt on the show is for real or not, then it really degrades the credibility in calling everything controlled opposition.
    I am familiar with those two $#@!s and was aware of him being a comedian but do not know much about him or whether he is serious. But I know through humor it gets people to accept certain uncomfortable positions. Right now the elites are actually pushing "free Ghislaine" and at the same time this "comedian" is wearing the t-shirt. Coincidence, really, come on now.

I refuse to consume anymore elite propaganda so I did not hear his explanation which is why I asked.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Apparently, it was just a "glitch" ...

According to Rogan: https://www.instagram.com/p/CG6XR5Yllo5/

The conspiracy about the show with the conspiracy theorist ...

The episode that was uploaded to Spotify had some cache issues, and it wasn’t working correctly on some devices so the engineers had Jamie re-upload it with the same date, thinking it would fix the problem but still play for everyone like it was never missing. Didn’t quite work out perfect, which led to my phone getting hit up by people thinking it was removed. It works for me now, but some folks are still having trouble seeing it. They’re working on it.

It IS however $#@!ing classic and amazing that this glitch only shows up in the Alex Jones episode.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

You have no $#@!ing clue how bad it really is and I am speaking from a position of having mind blowing experiences with them directly.

The elites have all bases covered through media with hosts playing a role accordingly. Jones exists so the mainstream news media or any legitimate journalists do not pickup any story that might reflect badly on the American royalty - the elite class. They use Jones so these stories are then considered "conspiracy theories". No one will touch them after that and the American people are taught to not take these stories seriously. They even used someone that acts like a total buffoon so normal people will not take it seriously and to reflect badly on any truth to these stories he is actually discussing.

Joe Rogan is there to squash conspiracy theories (truth) and gently herd people to the left. He will hit on certain talking points like saying the people on the left that are for censorship are good people. He will just keep saying things like that over and over again until you come to accept it over time. When the censorship rolls in you will be fine with it since you heard a thousand times, well there are good people proposing it.

I am familiar with those two $#@!s and was aware of him being a comedian but do not know much about him or whether he is serious. But I know through humor it gets people to accept certain uncomfortable positions. Right now the elites are actually pushing "free Ghislaine" and at the same time this "comedian" is wearing the t-shirt. Coincidence, really, come on now.

I refuse to consume anymore elite propaganda so I did not hear his explanation which is why I asked.
    Pretty much agreed. Rogan and AJ are not to be trusted by people that are already red pilled and understand the score. You can still gleam some stuff from their podcasts and they sometimes have great guests on, so there is that. They can be great for introductory levels into philosophy discussions and conspiracy theory. If you are already beyond the Overton window that these guys stay contained in "alternative" thought, then you start to see how empty a lot of what they say ends up being and how they play the same old tricks again and again.

As for Tim Dillon, I think he is just a random comedian that has been open to conspiracy on Rogan previously and seems genuine as far as I can tell. He seems to be willing to challenge Rogan, when Rogan plays "devil's advocate", which is actually him herding his listeners into becoming used to denying conspiracy theories just like the msm has been doing for most of our lives. Many that go on Rogan don't do this and just seem happy to be there, so it makes him seem more legit to me.

Most of the things that were deemed "conspiracy theories" 5 years ago are now widely accepted, yet Rogan still has somehow not caught or evolved to any degree and keeps doing his devil's advocate routine for every meaningful conversation and then will act surprised later when again, all of these wacky and crazy theories turn out to be true. He also plays much nicer when he has leftists on and has even recently said he won't have anymore hard right people on, so he is ultimately playing the msm narrative for the alternative crowd, that conservatives are not worth the time due to their immorality and greed and deserve to be mocked or ignored. He especially plays this angle any time environmental issues come up and that's when it is easiest to see what he is really all about.

We are unfortunately living in an age of distrust, and it's hard at this moment to know who to believe or not believe. After we learned how entrenched the media actually is and was with the deep state, or how the political party or candidate you invested so much in turned out to be a fraud that sold out for nothing more than some money, it's understandable how we are currently living inside of this constant doubt or belief in what more far reaching people are saying. We never should have given them so much faith, but that's besides the point.

Discernment. My rule of thumb on these people that have far reaching voices and whether or not they are worth your time to be listening to is if they are in any way giving a hopeful message, moving towards the future in some way, inspiring you or their audience to be better people, giving you righteous reason or cause to fight for something. If you are left filled with more fear, anger, angst, sadness, depression, confusion, or hatred when you are done listening, then you are probably being misled. AJ for example is filled with fear and routinely bathes his audience with this fear every single podcast. Maybe he is just consumed with hatred and anger, I don't know. He has interesting things he touches on, but he doesn't go any further than this and leaves his audience wondering what the heck they are supposed to do with all of this new information that is talking about mankind being enslaved.

This to me, is why Ron Paul was such a fresh breath of air, because he offered uncompromising optimism and hope for the future. He didn't know every last detail of what was unfolding in our world and we have learned much since his campaigns, but he never got negative and never left you feeling hopeless. Quite the opposite, you may have even been inspired by the man. Any of these other pretenders that fail to do this probably don't know what they are talking about and are therefore not worth your time or are there to demoralize and suppress you and take your potential to be deposited into the abyss.

Don't let that happen, continue being wise and using discernment and we will be triumphant in the end.
    Last edited by Champ; 10-29-2020 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Most of the things that were deemed "conspiracy theories" 5 years ago are now widely accepted, yet Rogan still has somehow not caught or evolved to any degree and keeps doing his devil's advocate routine for every meaningful conversation and then will act surprised later when again, all of these wacky and crazy theories turn out to be true. He also plays much nicer when he has leftists on and has even recently said he won't have anymore hard right people on, so he is ultimately playing the msm narrative for the alternative crowd, that conservatives are not worth the time due to their immorality and greed and deserve to be mocked or ignored. He especially plays this angle any time environmental issues come up and that's when it is easiest to see what he is really all about.
    Rogan plays dumb to soften up the normies. Is he right on all the issues? no. Do we know his true positions on everything? no

If he went all in on all of your favorite conspiracies, he wouldn't have the biggest podcast on the planet, he'd be relegated into the dark corners of the internet.

oh god, now comedy is controlled opposition. Where does it end for you? How do you enjoy anything?

He said "I got this free ghislane shirt because I believe all women"

Tim is a comedian, he was cracking jokes the entire show, as he did the last show when the topics were not about conspriacies. Hes a naturally funny guy, check the comments, people find him funny. Its called humor. Try it.

Also, name exactly which elite is calling to "free ghislane" ?
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Rogan plays dumb to soften up the normies. Is he right on all the issues? no. Do we know his true positions on everything? no

If he went all in on all of your favorite conspiracies, he wouldn't have the biggest podcast on the planet, he'd be relegated into the dark corners of the internet.

oh god, now comedy is controlled opposition. Where does it end for you? How do you enjoy anything?

Tim is a comedian, he was cracking jokes the entire show, as he did the last show when the topics were not about conspriacies. Hes a naturally funny guy, check the comments, people find him funny. Its called humor. Try it.

Right, pretty much agree with everything you said here. I don't get a single moment of "shill" vibe from Tim Dillon, he is pretty funny and laid back, is open minded about discussing the darkest corners of this country. One of the better more recent Rogan guests.

Honestly, I don't get all the hate Alex Jones gets. I'm not his biggest fan either but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't introduced to Ron Paul by watching "From Freedom to Fascism" over 13 years ago, where Ron made his big debut to greater America sitting behind his "don't steal, the government hates competition" sign. Ron Paul got his initial base from Alex Jones. All of us should be grateful the platform that Alex Jones gave Ron Paul, and the undying loyalty he has given to Ron all these years.

No matter how much you guys might want to think literally everything is controlled opposition, people like Joe Rogan are needed, badly. The left has literal superstars, the right has their own stars, who is helping to push some of the things we talk about into the mainstream? Gay Peter Thiel who got kicked out of Silicon Valley?

I've learned many years ago to stop looking for perfection from the libertarian ideological ivory tower of morality.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

You have no clue what you are talking about. There is a difference between conspiracy theories and actually viewing evidence provided by whistle blowers and witnesses. There is a difference between saying no I will pass to trying to silence whistler blowers in an extreme manner to protect the people they carry water for. There is a difference between someone not knowing whom the whistle blower is discussing and to receiving a call to do the dirty work of people in question to silence the whistle blowers.

I never said that, don't be an ass. As far as if I enjoy anything. No, I would rather go back to not knowing what is behind the curtain.

To @Champ also.

Nancy Grace rips 'delusional' campaign to release Ghislaine Maxwell from jail
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/nancy-...lease-movement

Operation GGO: Campaign to free Ghislaine Maxwell from jail ...
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-launched.html

Discussing the most connected woman in the world to the elites on an elitist mainstream show, yet you think it is just a joke someone would go through the trouble to wear a shirt like that. You really think the average normie will think it is a joke? You know how stupid the average people are that listen to popular mainstream shows like his. That shirt is pure propaganda promotion for that cause and you do not want to admit it since it would open up some uncomfortable questions about the people you worship.
    Last edited by kahless; 10-29-2020 at 11:10 AM.

Honestly, I don't get all the hate Alex Jones gets. I'm not his biggest fan either but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't introduced to Ron Paul by watching "From Freedom to Fascism" over 13 years ago, where Ron made his big debut to greater America sitting behind his "don't steal, the government hates competition" sign. Ron Paul got his initial base from Alex Jones. All of us should be grateful the platform that Alex Jones gave Ron Paul, and the undying loyalty he has given to Ron all these years.

No matter how much you guys might want to think literally everything is controlled opposition, people like Joe Rogan are needed, badly. The left has literal superstars, the right has their own stars, who is helping to push some of the things we talk about into the mainstream? Gay Peter Thiel who got kicked out of Silicon Valley?

I've learned many years ago to stop looking for perfection from the libertarian ideological ivory tower of morality.
    It is all one big scam. Nothing wrong with enjoying these shows just see them for what they are and not get heavily invested in believing any are honest players. That way you won't be disappointed one day. They are paid actors.
    Last edited by kahless; 10-29-2020 at 11:11 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Apparently, it was just a "glitch" ...

According to Rogan: https://www.instagram.com/p/CG6XR5Yllo5/

The conspiracy about the show with the conspiracy theorist ...

The episode that was uploaded to Spotify had some cache issues, and it wasn’t working correctly on some devices so the engineers had Jamie re-upload it with the same date, thinking it would fix the problem but still play for everyone like it was never missing. Didn’t quite work out perfect, which led to my phone getting hit up by people thinking it was removed. It works for me now, but some folks are still having trouble seeing it. They’re working on it.

It IS however $#@!ing classic and amazing that this glitch only shows up in the Alex Jones episode.

Without reading the explanation of the cache issues I'll keep an open mind that it could've been caused by the unusually high traffic unique to that one episode. That seems unlikely though.

You have no clue what you are talking about. There is a difference between conspiracy theories and actually viewing evidence provided by whistle blowers and witnesses. There is a difference between saying no I will pass to trying to silence whistler blowers in an extreme manner to protect the people they carry water for. There is a difference between someone not knowing whom the whistle blower is discussing and to receiving a call to do the dirty work of people in question to silence the whistle blowers.

I never said that, don't be an ass. As far as if I enjoy anything. No, I would rather go back to not knowing what is behind the curtain.

To @Champ also.

Nancy Grace rips 'delusional' campaign to release Ghislaine Maxwell from jail
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/nancy-...lease-movement

Operation GGO: Campaign to free Ghislaine Maxwell from jail ...
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-launched.html

Discussing the most connected woman in the world to the elites on an elitist mainstream show, yet you think it is just a joke someone would go through the trouble to wear a shirt like that. You really think the average normie will think it is a joke? You know how stupid the average people are that listen to popular mainstream shows like his. That shirt is pure propaganda promotion for that cause and you do not want to admit it since it would open up some uncomfortable questions about the people you worship.

Alert Alert @kahless doesn't get sarcasm and comedy.

There is no "free ghislane" movement of the elites. There are friends and family calling for her to be on bail so she doesn't have to be in prison, while being on trial. I've seen civil libertarians also calling for her to be let out on bail as there is a higher chance of her getting Epstein'd in jail, are they elitists too?

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Without reading the explanation of the cache issues I'll keep an open mind that it could've been caused by the unusually high traffic unique to that one episode. That seems unlikely though.
    The spotify employees did it, common actions by these techno socialists who use their powers to censor and ban content they don't like. It happens on all platforms, except the leaders of these platforms cannot admit in public that they're not in control of their own companies.

But according to @kahless Joe Rogan is controlled opposition. So these woke employees must be controlled-controlled opposition, sent in by mysterious elites to fake-cancel him and throw everybody off the scent of whats really going on.
    Last edited by eleganz; 10-29-2020 at 04:01 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Alert Alert @kahless doesn't get sarcasm and comedy.

There is no "free ghislane" movement of the elites. There are friends and family calling for her to be on bail so she doesn't have to be in prison, while being on trial. I've seen civil libertarians also calling for her to be let out on bail as there is a higher chance of her getting Epstein'd in jail, are they elitists too?
    As if shows like SNL are not pure political propaganda disguised as comedy. You are naive if you think someone would go through that much trouble simply for a joke right at this moment, the same week they are trying to get her released. It is soft propaganda and if you look around social media you have people asking is it really a joke. Many will not go that far and take the shirt at face value. Everything I said is lost on you. Most people are only going to see the shirt and not remember or hear the 5 second sound byte joke in a long podcast.

The spotify employees did it, common actions by these techno socialists who use their powers to censor and ban content they don't like. It happens on all platforms, except the leaders of these platforms cannot admit in public that they're not in control of their own companies.
    Sure that happens allot and it is huge problem, no one in this forum would dispute that and you know that. But it is not always the case. Content creators knowing a mistake like this allows them to create a viral buzz that their content was censored which in the end they end up with more traffic and page views since people love and seek out forbidden fruit. When you are dealing with the volume of videos and content these platforms are dealing with algorithms will some times do that and there is no conspiracy. Sometimes also it is a mistake of the content creators staff or very other reasons they take it down for edits they missed.

But according to @kahless Joe Rogan is controlled opposition. So these woke employees must be controlled-controlled opposition, sent in by mysterious elites to fake-cancel him and throw everybody off the scent of whats really going on.
    You are confused because you cannot handle criticism of your false gods. I called Alex controlled opposition however described Rogan's tactics differently but you did not bother to read that. You cannot call someone opposition when they publicly support and do not oppose the narratives of the elites. They are part of the club and do not look at the elites the same way people in these forums do. They pretend to be outsiders but they all attend the same parties and run in the same circles.

You want bask in ignorance and believing WWE wrestling is real that is on you. I already said enough. It is what it is and my advice was to simply enjoy the shows but ultimately see it for what it is.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1380591008396742664