Thread: Eric Trump comes out as part of LGBT community

Post Eric Trump comes out as part of LGBT community

Don Jr and Tiffany Trump have made various headlines as champions of diversity ( LGBTQ rights /BLM ), this appears to be the first time Eric Trump has been in news on this topic:

Eric Trump: "The LGBT community, they are incredible. And you should see how they come out in full force for my father every single day. I'm part of that community, and we love the man." pic.twitter.com/hl51ftW8l2

— Bobby Lewis (@revrrlewis) September 29, 2020
    LGBTQ community response is mixed.

“Proud of Eric Trump for admitting that he’s a homosexual man,” one person tweeted. “I hope that he finds a loving relationship in which he and his partner can flourish without fear of discrimination.”

Others, who say they are part of the LGBTQ community, declared that Eric Trump was not welcome.

Activist Rob Gill wrote, “Go away Eric trump we don’t want you.”

Journalist Erica Lenti wrote, “We, the gay committee, have had an emergency meeting and we have rejected Eric Trump’s application.”
    mercurynews.com/2020/09/29/go-away-eric-trump-rejected-after-somehow-claiming-to-be-part-of-the-lgbtq-community/

Related

FDOTUS Tiffany Trump and former Director Intel Grenell bring the house down at PRIDE 2020

Richard Grenell with husband Matt Lashey and Don Jr.

Donald Trump Jr.‏ Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr
    This is a really big deal and with @Richardgrenell at the helm it will get done!!! Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-administration-launches-global-effort-end-criminalization-homosexuality-n973081 … via @nbcnews

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You'd think this would be headline news, but I guess neither party has an interest in publicizing it, the GOP because they don't want to tarnish Trump's image in the eyes of their anti-gay constituents, the Dems because they don't want to improve Trump's image in the eyes of their pro-gay constituents.

Sounds like he was quoting someone else. The Trump campaign is trying to run to Biden's left with LGBT issues and criminal justice reform.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Don Jr and Tiffany Trump have made various headlines as champions of diversity ( LGBTQ rights /BLM ), this appears to be the first time Eric Trump has been in news on this topic:

Old story, denied as misstatement at the time.

What’s your point?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

What’s your point?
    His point is to spread disinformation, that is all he does.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Still don't understand why anybody responds to paid troll @enhanced_deficit threads, in good faith.

He thinks Ron Paul forums is full of anti-gay social conservatives and pro-war neocons and that we will welcome the material that he copy and pastes from other forums that he trolls.

End the insanity already, mods @Brian4Liberty, @JoshLowry, @Danke
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

"Don Jr and Tiffany Trump have made various headlines as champions of diversity ( LGBTQ rights /BLM ), this appears to be the first time Eric Trump has been in news on this topic"

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

What’s your point?

I wasn't aware of "misstatement" or would have included that. To quote Jerry Seinfeld, "not that there is anything wrong if he was".
    On a side note, statement/misstatement/pandering issue is somewhat muted wrt name Trump these days considering common perceptions.

But main point was alluded to above, it's the first time US political history that all adult children of a Republican President are LGBTQ rights/diversity champions. Of course it's politically significant considering such strong non-compromising beliefs among base of Republiacn party:

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

LGBT Activists Hate Christianity — and Want to Destroy It

There can be no truce, culture must drive them back in the closet or they will destroy us.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.