Thread: 13 Year-Old ‘Gender-Creative’ Boy: ‘Gender Is Over’

Exclamation 13 Year-Old ‘Gender-Creative’ Boy: ‘Gender Is Over’

So this kid can choose whatever gender he wants...a sexual preference.

But the term sexual preference is supposed to be offensive.

Just another day in Idiot Clown World.

13 Year-Old ‘Gender-Creative’ Boy: ‘Gender Is Over’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ender-is-over/

Dr. Susan Berry 27 Oct 2020

PinkNews tweeted Tuesday a video of CJ Duron, a 13-year-old California boy who claims to be “gender-creative,” and states, “Gender is over.”

CJ is 13-years-old and thinks that 'gender is over’ pic.twitter.com/gcE09Qp4xg

— PinkNews (@PinkNews) October 27, 2020

Duron describes himself as having a “gender identity” that is male, but a “gender expression” that is female.

“To me, gender is over,” Duron says in the video, shrugging. “We don’t really need it. It’s kind of unnecessary.”

At age 11, Duron served as grand marshal of the Orange County LGBTQ Pride parade, an experience he describes as “magical” and “powerful.”

“My advice for other LGBTQ kids is to stand out from the crowd and be unique, and it’s good to be unique, and find friends who support you – no matter what,” Duron says in the video, adding his favorite hobbies are “hair, makeup, shopping, styling outfits, and hanging out with friends.”

In June, Duron told Popsugar that he wants to see an end to “gender bias.”

“Kids shouldn’t be forced to be something or someone who they aren’t,” he said. “When people call me a girl or misgender me I don’t really care. To me, gender is over. Gender is so last year.”

Duron’s video is posted just one week after former Vice President Joe Biden told his audience at a town hall event that even eight-year-old children should be allowed to decide their gender.

“The idea that an eight-year-old child, a ten-year-old child, decides, you know, ‘I want to be transgender. That’s what I think I’d like to be. It’d make my life a lot easier’ — there should be zero discrimination,” Biden said to a woman who identified herself as the mother of an eight-year-old “transgender daughter.”

The Democrat nominee, however, has waded into an area that many pediatricians and researchers warn is fraught with danger for young children who can be headed down a road that includes puberty blocking drugs, cross-sex hormones, mutilating surgeries – such as double mastectomies – and ultimately, sterility.

For example, attorney and author Jane Robbins revealed at the Federalist Wednesday a recently discovered letter that demonstrates how the Endocrine Society, a global organization that recommended an easing of restrictions on transgender hormones for young children, has “deftly misrepresented scientific reality to advance the agenda of a “lucrative and increasingly powerful” transgender industry.

The 2013 letter, uncovered by California endocrinologist Dr. Michael Laidlaw, urged the National Institutes of Health for more taxpayer funding for experimental interventions on individuals, including children, who claim to be transgender.

“It’s probably safe to say that Biden has no idea what he’s talking about,” Robbins, who has written extensively on the transgender industry, commented to Breitbart News.

“But it’s troubling that he’s willing to sign on to the radical-left agenda in full, not even bothering to investigate the ramifications,” she added. “The trans industry has succeeded in normalizing childhood sterilization and mutilation. How much lower can we go?”

Correct, gender has been replaced by Endocrine Disruptions and Neurotransmitter Imbalances, aka Mental Illness.

— 🇺🇸🇵🇱Sobo-Wan Kenobi 🇹🇼἟ (@The_Real_SOBO) October 27, 2020

Natasha Chart is board chair of Women’s Liberation Front (WoLF), a feminist organization that has exposed, through polling, the lack of public support for gender identity policies such as allowing men and boys to identify into female-only sports and sterilizing dysphoric children. Chart said in comments to Breitbart News that “every adult involved in this is being irresponsible, their judgment no doubt clouded by the public applause they’re getting as ‘civil rights’ advocates.”

Chart said:

No one would clap and cheer if this was a little girl being taken by her parents to the strip club, or paraded around at a Player’s Ball; we would understand that these are unhealthy models of adult sexuality of which to expose a child. But if someone says a child is “LGBTQ,” then take them to the local burlesque troupe for makeup lessons right away?

There’s nothing about being same-sex attracted, or gender nonconforming, that means everyone should turn off normal considerations of child safeguarding. No children should get the message that hypersexual public behavior is a ‘natural’ part of any identity they may have when they’re older. And all adult entertainers need to have boundaries with children, regardless of their sexual orientation; children should not be their audience.

Biden’s support for allowing young children to decide their own gender identity does not appear to be shared by many Twitter users, who reacted negatively to Duran’s video:

Ok groomers.

— Rob from Jersey (@Robsgymnasium) October 27, 2020

Child abuse!

— TruthAintAlwaysPopular (@AintAlways) October 27, 2020

this is child abuse

— Joe Stockert (@joestockert20) October 27, 2020

I counted 78 direct reply comments above, and all of them are (I believe justifiably) negative, and nowhere do I see a defense by @PinkNews. Maybe decisions about sex should be left to those who've reached puberty.

— Benjamin Marcus (@BenjaminRMarcus) October 27, 2020

Children shouldn't even care about all of that

— Margot ✞🍂 (@mxrgxtxg) October 27, 2020

when i was that age i liked neopets and riding my bike

— sin of sloth (@TheHugsloth) October 27, 2020

13yrs old my god what has this world come to, blatant child grooming under a banner.

— Steven Chick (@gym1960) October 27, 2020

I'm proud of these replies. Thank God agreement of this is at an extremely low percent, but this needs to end. That kid doesn't know what any of it means, he's following.

— Stacey. (@staceylmayo) October 27, 2020
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What these freaks don't seem to get is the inevitable pendulum swing back the other direction. What these freaks also don't get is that pendulum will swing just as hard the other direction. Keep pushing.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So this kid can choose whatever gender he wants...a sexual preference.

But the term sexual preference is supposed to be offensive.

Just another day in Idiot Clown World.
    You don't understand because you haven't been properly reprogrammed yet. Gender is a choice that you can change with or without the help of hormones and an operation. The gender that you want to sleep with is not a choice. It's fixed at birth.*

Actually I have an LGBTQ relative who told me "You can't use this against me in an argument...but I have to admit that if gender is fluid then sexual preference has to be a choice as well. That said that's not an excuse to oppress people." And....I agree. I don't want anybody oppressed despite what they choose to do. But the problem is....what is oppression? If I have a preference as a parent to want my children to grow up with the same values I have how am I oppressing anyone? I had a lesbian friend who openly admitted that children are better off with a mother and father in the home. I was like "But doesn't that go against your community?" She said "Sure. But I think a child is better of adopted by a loving gay couple than living in foster care." Okay. I get that. But why do I get hated on just for preferring my children establish the ideal heterosexual family? If one or both of them does something different I won't stop loving them as a dad. But that goes for anything that they might do. It's funny, but said, that in the black feminist movie "Waiting To Exhale" the women sit around complaining about all the reasons they can't find a good black man. It was "the good ones are already married, or with white women, or gay." (I may have missed a few). If that's the problem, then why are women, especially black women (the Black Lives Matter founders for example) encouraging the source of their own misery?

/rant
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    What these freaks don't seem to get is the inevitable pendulum swing back the other direction. What these freaks also don't get is that pendulum will swing just as hard the other direction. Keep pushing.
    Or the pendulum will break and the entire society will collapse. I wouldn't place bets on which happens first.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Or the pendulum will break and the entire society will collapse. I wouldn't place bets on which happens first.
    I believe there will always be a "society", it just may look more like Mad Max in the not so distant future.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    If that's the problem, then why are women, especially black women (the Black Lives Matter founders for example) encouraging the source of their own misery?
    Great points in the rest of the post, but I just wanted to hone in on this one, because the answer is so simple it is a cliche' at this point:

Misery Loves Company.

If nothing else, that describes a modern Western Marxist - miserable.

They are sad, broken, poisoned miserable people...they would be worthy of pity if they were not so dangerous.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Great points in the rest of the post, but I just wanted to hone in on this one, because the answer is so simple it is a cliche' at this point:

Misery Loves Company.

If nothing else, that describes a modern Western Marxist - miserable.

They are sad, broken, poisoned miserable people...they would be worthy of pity if they were not so dangerous.
    Why are Leftists Always so Miserable?

https://brother-bobs-blog.blogspot.c...serable-2.html

"13 year old thinks he knows best"

More at 11.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    13 is too young for all this. From personal experience with a child it is better to wait until they are 18. If they still feel the same then, you accept them as they are.

Showing a picture of the confused child is pointless. Showing a photo of the parents explains more about the child's identity crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Showing a picture of the confused child is pointless. Showing a photo of the parents explains more about the child's identity crisis.
    That's the #1 question I've had for 2020.

'Where are the parents?'
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Is it really "creative" when all the boy is doing is acting like a girl? I'm fairly certain girls have behaved that way since the dawn of time.

I'm "culture creative" myself. I behave like a Canadian.